***PART EXCHANGE YOUR HOME, MOVE IN THIS SUMMER & RECEIVE £2,000 TOWARDS MOVING COSTS. EXCLUSIVE DEAL - PLOT 3 - FLOORING PACKAGE, INTEGRATED APPLIANCES, SPOTLIGHTS & WARDROBES TO MASTER BEDROOM.*** T's & C's apply.
'The Naples' is an impressive five bedroom family home with versatile living space that includes a kitchen/dining area, first floor lounge and stunning master bedroom.
'The Naples' benefits from a ground floor snug, cloakroom and understairs storage. The dining area is at the rear of the home where there are French doors opening out into the garden. The kitchen has access to a utility room, which includes appliances such as a dishwasher, fridge, freezer and washing machine.
A winding staircase leads into the first floor lounge, which spans the front of the home. It is a bright and impressive space thanks to three large windows. There is also a family bathroom and two more bedrooms.
The master bedroom is on the second floor, where you will find a spacious dressing area and en-suite with shower, as well as a further two bedrooms.
'The Naples' has a tarmacadam-finished driveway leading to an integral garage.
Call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for further details or to arrange a viewing.
Family Room 4.88m x 3.30m
Kitchen 4.45m x 3.30m
Utility 1.22m x 2.54m
Study 3.23m x 2.26m
Lounge 4.80m x 6.99m
Bedroom 3.76m x 3.66m
Bedroom 3.53m x 3.17m
Bathroom 1.70m x 2.41m
Master Bedroom 4.17m x 3.73m
Dressing Area 2.74m x 2.62m
Bedroom 3.83m x 3.45m
Bedroom 2.44m x 3.45m
Photos are for illustration purposes only and may not represent the plot available. Images supplied by Strata Homes Ltd. For exact finishes details need to be finalised via Strata.
Crossgates is a bustling community with a busy high street, including Crossgates Shopping Centre. Residents are a mixture of all age groups, with many having lived in the area for a long time. Positioned on an excellent bus route, with its own train station on the Leeds/York route, Crossgates has easy access to the M62/M1/A1, Leeds City Centre, north Leeds and the A64 for York.
Our Crossgates branch serves areas including Barwick in Elmet, Colton, Halton, Seacroft, Scholes, Temple Newsam, Thorner and Whitkirk.
- Corpus Christi Catholic College
- David Young Academy
- John Smeaton Academy
- Leeds East Academy
- Temple Moor High School Science College
Pubs & Restaurants
- La Cantina 44, Crossgates – a family-run restaurant serving Mediterranean cuisine.
- Jinnah, Crossgates – an extensive menu offering Indian and Asian cuisine.
- Sorrento, Crossgates – an Italian restaurant that has been serving food for over 15 years.
- The Skyliner, Austhorpe – one of the oldest and most well-known fish shops in Leeds, The Skyliner has been around for over 50 years.
- The Brown Cow, Whitkirk – authentic British cooking and real ales in a genuine local pub.
- Thorpe Park Restaurant & Bar, Thorpe Park – a seasonal menu prepared with local Yorkshire produce.
- Franco’s, Thorpe Park – a family-run business serving Italian food.
- Leisure – Temple Newsam (Tudor mansion set in 1,500 acres of scenic parkland/woodland, plus a Rare Breeds Farm), Roundhay Park (over 700 acres of parkland, woodland
and lakes, plus scented gardens for the blind and butterfly gardens known as
Tropical World), Crossgates Library (situated on local bus routes, opposite Crossgates
Shopping Centre), Thorpe Park Spa (facilities include a swimming pool, whirlpool, sauna and steam room).
- Sporting – John Smeaton Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, swimming pool and sports
pitches), PowerLeague (5-a-side football pitches), Scarcroft Golf Club (golf
course set in parkland and countryside).
- Shopping – Crossgates Shopping Centre (local businesses including award-winning
butchers, grocers and bakers), Seacroft Green Shopping Centre (stores include
Tesco Extra, JD Sports and Poundland) Colton Retail Park (stores include
Sainsbury’s, Boots, Next and Pets at Home).