'The Cologne' is a four bedroom home set over two floors, with a modern open-plan kitchen, dining and family area and four double bedrooms.
The ground floor of 'The Cologne' encompasses a hallway, leading onto a spacious lounge with space for a corner sofa, and an open-plan kitchen, dining and family area with separate utility and cloakroom.
The dining area has space for a six-seater dining table and the family area can be used to extend the dining space or as an additional relaxation area.
A staircase takes you to the first floor central landing, leading to the family bathroom with a ' Villeroy & Boch' suite, two double bedrooms, one double bedroom with an en-suite and a luxury master bedroom with an en-suite.
Call us now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange a viewing or register your interest.
WC 0.99m x 2.34m
Utility 2.03m x 2.34m
Kitchen 4.75m x 3.02m
Family/Dining Room 3.00m x 6.43m
Lounge 4.88m x 3.58m
Master Bedroom 4.95m x 3.66m
En-suite 2.31m x 1.45m
Bedroom 4.19m x 3.43m
En-suite 2.31m x 1.50m
Bedroom 2.97m x 3.25m
Bedroom 3.35m x 2.95m
Bathroom 1.68m x 2.39m
Photos are for illustration purposes only and may not represent the plot available. Images supplied by Strata Homes Ltd. For exact finishes details need to be finalised via Strata.
Crossgates is a bustling community with a busy high street, including Crossgates Shopping Centre. Residents are a mixture of all age groups, with many having lived in the area for a long time. Positioned on an excellent bus route, with its own train station on the Leeds/York route, Crossgates has easy access to the M62/M1/A1, Leeds City Centre, north Leeds and the A64 for York.
Our Crossgates branch serves areas including Barwick in Elmet, Colton, Halton, Seacroft, Scholes, Temple Newsam, Thorner and Whitkirk.
- Corpus Christi Catholic College
- David Young Academy
- John Smeaton Academy
- Leeds East Academy
- Temple Moor High School Science College
Pubs & Restaurants
- La Cantina 44, Crossgates – a family-run restaurant serving Mediterranean cuisine.
- Jinnah, Crossgates – an extensive menu offering Indian and Asian cuisine.
- Sorrento, Crossgates – an Italian restaurant that has been serving food for over 15 years.
- The Skyliner, Austhorpe – one of the oldest and most well-known fish shops in Leeds, The Skyliner has been around for over 50 years.
- The Brown Cow, Whitkirk – authentic British cooking and real ales in a genuine local pub.
- Thorpe Park Restaurant & Bar, Thorpe Park – a seasonal menu prepared with local Yorkshire produce.
- Franco’s, Thorpe Park – a family-run business serving Italian food.
- Leisure – Temple Newsam (Tudor mansion set in 1,500 acres of scenic parkland/woodland, plus a Rare Breeds Farm), Roundhay Park (over 700 acres of parkland, woodland
and lakes, plus scented gardens for the blind and butterfly gardens known as
Tropical World), Crossgates Library (situated on local bus routes, opposite Crossgates
Shopping Centre), Thorpe Park Spa (facilities include a swimming pool, whirlpool, sauna and steam room).
- Sporting – John Smeaton Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, swimming pool and sports
pitches), PowerLeague (5-a-side football pitches), Scarcroft Golf Club (golf
course set in parkland and countryside).
- Shopping – Crossgates Shopping Centre (local businesses including award-winning
butchers, grocers and bakers), Seacroft Green Shopping Centre (stores include
Tesco Extra, JD Sports and Poundland) Colton Retail Park (stores include
Sainsbury’s, Boots, Next and Pets at Home).