'The Bologna' is an impressive four bedroom home with an open-plan kitchen and dining area, making it an excellent place to spend time with family and friends.
You enter 'The Bologna' through a central entrance hall. There is a cloakroom and storage space under the stairs. The lounge is on this level, where three windows flood the room with natural light. The open-plan kitchen/dining area benefits from French doors opening out to the garden, making it the perfect space to spend time as a family.
On the other side of the entrance hall is the dining room and kitchen with utility area, with separate entry point to the back garden. Double aspect windows flood the space with light.
On the first floor, there are four bedrooms set around a central landing. The master bedroom has fitted wardrobes and luxury shower en-suite. There is a family bathroom with a 'Villeroy & Boch' suite and three further bedrooms.
'The Bologna' has a separate garage.
Call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for further details or to arrange a viewing.
Kitchen/Diner 6.20m x 3.33m
Utility 1.85m x 1.24m
WC 1.65m x 0.99m
Lounge 6.20m x 3.17m
Master Bedroom 3.38m x 3.38m
En-suite 1.50m x 2.34m
Bedroom 3.38m x 3.23m
Bedroom 2.74m x 2.82m
Bedroom 2.74m x 2.82m
Bathroom 1.70m x 2.23m
Photos are for illustration purposes only and may not represent the plot available. Images supplied by Strata Homes Ltd. For exact finishes details need to be finalised via Strata.
Crossgates is a bustling community with a busy high street, including Crossgates Shopping Centre. Residents are a mixture of all age groups, with many having lived in the area for a long time. Positioned on an excellent bus route, with its own train station on the Leeds/York route, Crossgates has easy access to the M62/M1/A1, Leeds City Centre, north Leeds and the A64 for York.
Our Crossgates branch serves areas including Barwick in Elmet, Colton, Halton, Seacroft, Scholes, Temple Newsam, Thorner and Whitkirk.
- Corpus Christi Catholic College
- David Young Academy
- John Smeaton Academy
- Leeds East Academy
- Temple Moor High School Science College
Pubs & Restaurants
- La Cantina 44, Crossgates – a family-run restaurant serving Mediterranean cuisine.
- Jinnah, Crossgates – an extensive menu offering Indian and Asian cuisine.
- Sorrento, Crossgates – an Italian restaurant that has been serving food for over 15 years.
- The Skyliner, Austhorpe – one of the oldest and most well-known fish shops in Leeds, The Skyliner has been around for over 50 years.
- The Brown Cow, Whitkirk – authentic British cooking and real ales in a genuine local pub.
- Thorpe Park Restaurant & Bar, Thorpe Park – a seasonal menu prepared with local Yorkshire produce.
- Franco’s, Thorpe Park – a family-run business serving Italian food.
- Leisure – Temple Newsam (Tudor mansion set in 1,500 acres of scenic parkland/woodland, plus a Rare Breeds Farm), Roundhay Park (over 700 acres of parkland, woodland
and lakes, plus scented gardens for the blind and butterfly gardens known as
Tropical World), Crossgates Library (situated on local bus routes, opposite Crossgates
Shopping Centre), Thorpe Park Spa (facilities include a swimming pool, whirlpool, sauna and steam room).
- Sporting – John Smeaton Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, swimming pool and sports
pitches), PowerLeague (5-a-side football pitches), Scarcroft Golf Club (golf
course set in parkland and countryside).
- Shopping – Crossgates Shopping Centre (local businesses including award-winning
butchers, grocers and bakers), Seacroft Green Shopping Centre (stores include
Tesco Extra, JD Sports and Poundland) Colton Retail Park (stores include
Sainsbury’s, Boots, Next and Pets at Home).