** THREE BEDROOM MID-TERRACED HOME * STUNNING INTERIOR * VIEWS OVER PADDOCKS AND COUNTRYSIDE TO THE REAR * GARAGE**
Most of us have heard of the old saying 'Never judge a book by its cover!' - well never a truer word has been spoken about this property. Are you wanting show home standard interior, modern yet characterful? The interior of this property will blow you away. This property oozes character, with original and period features, with a twist of modern. Lovely light and airy accommodation - with a beautiful view to the rear, overlooking horse paddocks and countryside. And we have not even mentioned the location yet or the large garage.
Located within the village of Micklefield, this THREE BEDROOM TERRACED PROPERTY has accommodation situated over three floors. The interior is IMMACULATE having been sympathetically upgraded and modernised by the present owner. Micklefield is placed well, on the fringe of countryside, yet close enough for amenities within Sherburn In Elmet and Garforth. Motorway and link roads are a short distance away, and the train station is literally at the end of the street!
This stylish property has both double-glazing and central heating, and offers good storage and comfortable living, whilst enjoying a lovely view to the rear, and luxurious extras such as a cast-iron wood burning stove, and en-suite shower room and walk-in wardrobe. In brief: Open-plan dining/kitchen with a range of modern units, lounge and inner hallway. To the first floor, there are two bedrooms - bedroom two with a feature cast-iron fireplace plus a stunning modern family bathroom with a white suite. To the second floor, there is the master suite - with built-in wardrobes to one wall, a walk-in wardrobe/study and an on trend en-suite shower room. There is a fully enclosed rear garden, with paved patio area and raised beds. Detached large garage to the front, providing storage and off-road parking.
*Call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing *
Kitchen 2.90m x 3.35m
Fitted with a matching range of cream high gloss fronted base and eye level units with worktop space over and drawers, one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap, plumbing for an automatic washing machine, space for a range style cooker, tiled floor, double-glazed window to the front and open-plan to:
Dining Area 2.92m x 1.32m
With ample room for a table and chairs and having an integrated fridge and freezer with matching worktop above, radiator, tiled flooring and a double-glazed window to the front.
Lounge 4.19m x 3.48m to chimney breast (3.86m max)
Wood fire surround with feature cast-iron wood burning stove with stone hearth, built-in storage cupboards, radiator, useful understairs storage area, double-glazed window to the rear and door to:
Double-glazed rear door and stairs to first floor.
Double-glazed window to the rear, radiator, stairs to the second floor and doors to:
Fitted with three piece on trend modern white suite comprising; deep panelled bath with shower over and glass screen, pedestal wash hand basin and low-level WC, tiled surround, radiator, contrasting tiled floor and double-glazed window to the front.
Bedroom 3 2.92m x 2.31m
Built-in storage cupboard, radiator, exposed flooring and double-glazed window to the front.
Bedroom 2 4.09m max x 2.59m max
Feature cast-iron fireplace, stripped wood floor, radiator and double-glazed window to the rear.
Master Bedroom 3.81m to robes x 4.27m max
Excellent light and airy room, with fitted high gloss fronted wardrobes to one wall with hanging rail, two radiators, feature wood beam to ceiling, a skylight and a double-glazed dormer window to the rear. Door to:
Versatile room currently used as a walk-in wardrobe with built-in storage and hanging rail, skylight, and radiator.
En-suite Shower Room
Fitted with a three piece modern white suite comprising; shower enclosure with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low-level WC and built-in storage cupboards. Extractor fan, skylight, chrome ladder style radiator, stripped wood floor, feature wood beam to ceiling and recessed spotlights.
There is street lined parking to the front and outside water tap. Across a small road can be found a detached larger than average garage with double doors and an inspection pit. There is a gravelled off-road parking to the front of the garage, for one car. To the rear of the property, there is a fully enclosed low maintenance private garden with a paved patio seating area - an excellent space in which to relax and ample room for patio furniture. In addition, there are two large raised beds with gravel.
Situated in east Leeds, Garforth is popular amongst families due to its good schools and busy Main Street. It has excellent motorway accessibility (A1/M1/M62) and two local train stations. Garforth is surrounded by villages such as Barwick in Elmet and Sherburn in Elmet.
Our Garforth branch serves areas including Aberford, Allerton Bywater, Kippax, Ledston, Micklefield and Swillington.
- Brigshaw High School & Language College
- Castleford Academy
- Garforth Academy
- John Smeaton Academy
- Temple Moor High School Science College
Pubs / Restaurants
- La Bella Vita, Garforth – a mix of traditional and contemporary Italian cuisine made from local produce.
- Aagrah, Garforth – an award-winning restaurant offering authentic Asian food.
- Miller & Carter, Garforth – a steakhouse serving beef sourced from sustainable farms.
- Cielo Café, Garforth – a social enterprise that aims to make money to put back into the community. The café offers beverages and snacks, including roasted speciality coffees.
- Pride & Produce, Garforth – deli offering local, farm-sourced meat, cheese, artisan bread and sweet treats to eat in or take away.
- Grand Indian Lounge, Swillington – restaurant serving traditional Indian food with a contemporary twist.
- Pizza Picante, Barwick in Elmet – takeaway offering handcrafted pizzas made using a secret recipe.
- Leisure – Temple Newsam (historic house and grounds located in east Leeds), Lotherton Hall (Edwardian House and country estate set in scenic parkland and woodland,
plus a bird garden and exhibition halls), Fairburn Ings (trails to take you
through a variety of ponds, lakes, woodlands and parklands showcasing a number
of bird habitats).
- Sporting – Garforth Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, squash courts and sports hall), Garforth Golf Club (18-hole golf course and driving range), SnoZone (indoor real snow slope at Xscape, Castleford).
- Shopping – Garforth Main Street (home to a number of local businesses and retailers,
including butchers, grocers, bakers and cafes), Junction 32 (retail outlet
based in Castleford), White Rose Shopping Centre (indoor mall with shops and
restaurants near the M621 motorway).
- Entertainment – Xscape (leisure complex near Castleford with shops, bars, restaurants, cinema, a snow slope and a bowling alley).