*** EXCELLENT PARKING AND GARAGE ** EN-SUITE BEDROOM ** SOUTH-WESTERLY FACING GARDEN ** OPEN-PLAN KITCHEN/DINER *** Found on the fringe of Rothwell town centre this beautifully presented three bedroom family house offers spacious living accommodation and excellent access to local schools as well as commuter links. Briefly comprising; entrance hall, lounge, open-plan kitchen/diner and conservatory. To the first floor are three good sized bedrooms an en-suite and a house bathroom. Externally the property benefits from excellent off-street parking to the front leading to a single garage. To the rear of the property is a low maintenance south-westerly facing garden laid to an artificial lawn with a raised decked seating area and fenced boundaries which offer excellent degrees of privacy.
Call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing.
Access to the property is granted through an external PVCu double-glazed door to the front aspect opening up into the entrance hall with central heated radiator, under-stairs storage cupboard and internal door into;
Lounge 3.73m x 4.06m
A large light, bright room located to the front of the property with coving to the ceiling, central heated radiator, electric fireplace, television point and PVCu double-glazed bay window affording an abundance of natural light into the property.
Kitchen/Diner 3.81m x 4.24m
Open-plan kitchen/diner fitted with a range of wall and base level units with worksurfaces over and a single bowl sink and drainer with stainless steel mixer tap over. Integrated electric oven with electric hob and stainless steel extractor hood over, dishwasher and space for fridge/freezer. Window to the rear aspect opening up into the dining area with central heated radiator and staircase to the first floor.
Conservatory 1.99m x 5.19m
Located to the rear of the property with windows to triple aspects, overlooking the rear garden and external doors affording access.
With central heated radiator and internal doors into;
Bedroom 1 3.73m x 3.61m
The master bedroom is a good size double and is located to the front of the property with central heated radiator, coving to the ceiling and double-glazed window.
Three piece suite comprising; panelled bath, low flush WC and wash hand basin set into a vanity unit. Coving to the ceiling, central heated radiator and PVCu double-glazed window to the front aspect.
Bedroom 2 1.83m’1.52m x 3.00m
Bedroom two is a good size and is located to the rear of the property with built-in storage cupboard, central heated radiator, television point, PVCu double-glazed window to the rear aspect and internal door into;
Three piece suite comprising; corner step-in shower, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, coving to the ceiling and an extractor fan.
Bedroom 3 1.78m x 3.30m
Bedroom three is a good size and is located to the side of the property with coving to the ceiling and PVCu double-glazed window to the side aspect.
Externally the property benefits from excellent off-street parking to the front leading to a single garage. To the rear of the property is a low maintenance south-westerly facing garden laid to artificial lawn with a raised decked seating area and fenced boundaries which offer an excellent degree of privacy.
Affording excellent additional storage with an up-and-over entry door, power, light and plumbing for a washing machine and dryer.
From Commercial St, Rothwell, Leeds LS26 0QD, Head north on Church St toward Commercial St, At the roundabout, take the 1st exit and stay on Church St, Church St turns right and becomes Wood Ln, Turn right onto Haigh Terrace, Arrive: Haigh Terrace, Rothwell, Leeds LS26 0PU
Rothwell is a busy town situated close to the M1 and M62 motorways. With easy access to motorway links, Woodlesford train station and Leeds city centre, it is a popular location with first-time buyers and families. Amenities include a Morrisons supermarket and local restaurants.
Our Rothwell branch serves areas including Carlton, Lofthouse, Methley, Oulton, Robin Hood and Woodlesford.
- Outwood Grange Academy
- Rodillian Academy
- Royds School
- South Leeds Academy
Pubs / Restaurants
- Salute, Rothwell – an Italian-style restaurant and bar serving rustic dishes.
- Zoya, Oulton – a family-owned restaurant delivering Indian cuisine using locally sourced ingredients (including Rothwell’s special rhubarb).
- The Calverley Grill, Oulton – located in Oulton Hall Hotel, the restaurant serves classic British dishes with a twist.
- The Boundary House, Methley – a county pub and restaurant that offers a seasonal menu of traditional pub food using local ingredients.
- riversMEET Café and Crafts, Methley – a family-run café serving home-made food from locally sourced produce. It also hosts regular workshops and classes, from painting and jewellery-making,
to knitting and book clubs.
- Brew Tea Rooms, Rothwell – café offering breakfasts, lunches, cakes and cream teas.
- The Pavilion, Rothwell – family-run café in Springhead Park serving breakfasts, lunches and desserts. There is also a takeaway and delivery menu.
- Leisure – Leeds Canal (great for walking, running, cycling and wildlife spotting), Leventhorpe Vineyard (five acre vineyard that produces an array of wines for visitors to purchase), Oulton Hall Spa (offers facial, body and beauty treatments, with facilities including a pool, sauna and steam room), Springhead Park (popular park in Rothwell with a playground and tennis courts).
- Sporting – Rothwell Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, sports courts and swimming pool),
Oulton Hall Golf Course (27-hole golf course, driving range and putting green),
SnoZone (indoor real snow slope at Xscape, Castleford).
- Shopping – Rothwell centre (home to a number of local businesses, retailers and cafés), Junction 32 (retail outlet based in Castleford) and White Rose Shopping Centre (only a 10 minute drive and full of popular retail brands).