***IMMACULATE THROUGHOUT. STUNNING KITCHEN. MODERN BATHROOM. ***
Guide price £135,000 - £140,000.
A stunning starter home set within the popular village of Kippax briefly comprising lounge and kitchen to ground floor level with two first floor bedrooms and bathroom. PVCu double glazed with gas central heating. Well enclosed rear garden which is beautifully landscaped. Easy access to amenities and motorway links. Overall a lovely example of a two bedroom terrace.
Call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing.
Lounge 3.66m x 4.29m
Beautifully presented with focal fireplace. PVCu double glazed window to front aspect. PVCu double glazed front entrance door. Laminate flooring. Storage to alcove. Single panel central heating radiator. Door to stairs to first floor landing and kitchen.
Kitchen 2.41m x 4.29m
Boasting a modern range of cream wall and base units. Complimentary worksurfaces and splash-back tiling. Inset sink and drainer with mixer tap. Space for cooker, plumbing for washing machine and space for fridge freezer. Storage cupboard under stairs. Two PVCu double glazed window to rear aspect. Coving to ceiling. PVCu double glazed frosted entrance door. Single panel central heating radiator.
Storage cupboard, doors to all rooms. Single panel central heating radiator. Loft hatch.
Bedroom 1 2.74m x 4.34m
Two PVCu double glazed windows to front aspect with blackout blinds. Double panel central heating radiator. Coving to ceiling. Feature cast iron fireplace.
Bedroom 2 2.44m x 2.82m
PVCu double glazed window to rear aspect with blackout blind. Single panel central heating radiator. Coving to ceiling.
Bathroom 2.41m x 1.37m
Three piece suite finished in white comprising straight panelled bath with thermostatic shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and push flush WC. Single panel central heating radiator. PVCu double glazed frosted window.
To the front is a lawned garden with hedge boundary and concrete pathway to entrance door. The rear garden is well enclosed and superbly landscaped with flagged patio, lawned area and flower box. There is also an attached outbuilding providing useful storage and the boiler.
Situated in east Leeds, Garforth is popular amongst families due to its good schools and busy Main Street. It has excellent motorway accessibility (A1/M1/M62) and two local train stations. Garforth is surrounded by villages such as Barwick in Elmet and Sherburn in Elmet.
Our Garforth branch serves areas including Aberford, Allerton Bywater, Kippax, Ledston, Micklefield and Swillington.
- Brigshaw High School & Language College
- Castleford Academy
- Garforth Academy
- John Smeaton Academy
- Temple Moor High School Science College
Pubs / Restaurants
- La Bella Vita, Garforth – a mix of traditional and contemporary Italian cuisine made from local produce.
- Aagrah, Garforth – an award-winning restaurant offering authentic Asian food.
- Miller & Carter, Garforth – a steakhouse serving beef sourced from sustainable farms.
- Cielo Café, Garforth – a social enterprise that aims to make money to put back into the community. The café offers beverages and snacks, including roasted speciality coffees.
- Pride & Produce, Garforth – deli offering local, farm-sourced meat, cheese, artisan bread and sweet treats to eat in or take away.
- Grand Indian Lounge, Swillington – restaurant serving traditional Indian food with a contemporary twist.
- Pizza Picante, Barwick in Elmet – takeaway offering handcrafted pizzas made using a secret recipe.
- Leisure – Temple Newsam (historic house and grounds located in east Leeds), Lotherton Hall (Edwardian House and country estate set in scenic parkland and woodland,
plus a bird garden and exhibition halls), Fairburn Ings (trails to take you
through a variety of ponds, lakes, woodlands and parklands showcasing a number
of bird habitats).
- Sporting – Garforth Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, squash courts and sports hall), Garforth Golf Club (18-hole golf course and driving range), SnoZone (indoor real snow slope at Xscape, Castleford).
- Shopping – Garforth Main Street (home to a number of local businesses and retailers,
including butchers, grocers, bakers and cafes), Junction 32 (retail outlet
based in Castleford), White Rose Shopping Centre (indoor mall with shops and
restaurants near the M621 motorway).
- Entertainment – Xscape (leisure complex near Castleford with shops, bars, restaurants, cinema, a snow slope and a bowling alley).