***IMMACULATE FAMILY HOME - SUPERBLY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT - OUTLOOK ONTO PARK***
This delightful family home set within easy reach of York, Leeds, A1/M1/M62 must be seen to be appreciated. Briefly comprising; entrance hall, storage, shower room, ground floor utility, bedroom and access to the integral single garage. The first floor has a stunning kitchen/diner and lounge and the second floor has two double bedrooms, both with fitted furniture and en-suite facilities to each. PVCu double-glazed and gas central heating system, parking to the drive leading to the integral garage and a delightful well enclosed landscaped garden to the rear.
Overall a stunning three bedroom, three storey home which is expected to have high demand.
Call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing.
Double-glazed entrance door, stairs to the first floor landing, double doors to the cloaks area, single panelled central heating radiator, wood effect 'Cushionfloor', door to the single garage, cylinder cupboard and doors accessing all rooms.
Bedroom 2.41m x 2.62m
PVCu double-glazed window to the rear aspect with single panelled central heating radiator beneath.
Shower room 0.79m x 2.72minto shower
A single shower enclosure with pedestal wash hand basin with mosaic splashback tiling, push flush WC, single panelled central heating radiator and extractor.
Utility room 1.70m x 2.41m
Base unit with stainless steel sink and drainer, laminate work surface and splashback tiling. Recess and plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, wall mounted 'Worcester Bosch' central heating boiler, central heating radiator, extractor and tile effect 'Cushionfloor' and double-glazed entrance door to the rear garden.
Stairs to the second floor, doors to the kitchen/diner and lounge.
Kitchen/diner 4.42m x 2.36mincreasing to 3.05m
Having a stunning range of white wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces with splashback tiling and inset one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Integrated four ring gas hob with concealed extractor overhead, electric oven, integrated fridge, space and plumbing for a dishwasher. Double panelled central heating radiator, two PVCu double-glazed windows to the rear aspect and ample dining space.
Lounge 5.26mreducing to 3.86m x 4.45mreducing to 1.65m to
A good sized living room having a focal fireplace with a coal effect electric fire, coving to the ceiling, laminate flooring, single panelled central heating radiator, a further double panelled central heating radiator and two feature double-glazed windows to the front aspect overlooking the park.
Doors accessing both bedrooms. Loft hatch with a drop down ladder and boarded out loft space for storage.
Master bedroom 3.84m to wardrobes x 3.84m
Being 'L'- shaped.
Fitted wardrobes to one wall, two PVCu double-glazed windows to the front aspect overlooking the park and door accessing the en-suite bathroom.
En-suite bathroom 2.01m x 1.70m
Comprising; a straight panelled bath with shower mixer tap and screen over, vanity housed wash hand basin and push flush WC. Shaver point, extractor fan and single panelled central heating radiator.
Bedroom 4.45minto door recess x 3.23m
Fitted wardrobes to one wall, single panelled central heating radiator, two PVCu double-glazed windows to the rear aspect and door to the en-suite.,
En-suite 1.63m x 1.65m
Comprising; single shower enclosure, vanity housed wash hand basin, push flush WC, splashback tiling, shaver point, extractor fan and single panelled central heating radiator.
To the front is a tarmacadam drive with access to a single integral garage with an up-and-over door. A flagged footway with a hedge and a recessed internal storm porch which has an integral storage space.
The rear garden is well enclosed, superbly landscaped, with a surrounding pebbled boundary border, free standing planters, central effect patio, a laid to lawn area and a flagged patio. There is also a back gate in the garden leading to a shared side access pathway for bins etc.
From our Sherburn In Elmet office turn right and continue straight on through the traffic lights in the direction of Tadcaster. As you approach Tadcaster take the slip road for A64 York. Continue on the A64 for approximately 6 miles and then take the A1237 towards (York(North)/Harrogate/Thirsk), at the roundabout take the 2nd exit and continue on the A1237. At the next roundabout take the 3rd exit onto Askham Lane and straight on at one roundabout, turning right onto Tedder Road the property can be found on the left hand side.
Sherburn in Elmet
Sherburn in Elmet is a popular village situated between Leeds and York with plenty of local amenities, making it an ideal destination for families and older generations. Sherburn has easy access to the motorway network (A1/M1/M62), as well as close proximity to local railway stations including South Milford and Church Fenton.
Our Sherburn branch serves areas including Barkston Ash, Burton Salmon, Church Fenton, Hillam, Monk Fryston, Saxton, Selby and South Milford.
Schools / further education
- Sherburn High School
- Selby College
- Selby High School
- Tadcaster Grammar School
- Brayton High School
- Garforth Academy
Pubs / Restaurants
- Monk Fryston Hall, Monk Fryston – ideal for a light lunch, afternoon tea or a romantic dinner.
- The Queen o’ t’ owd Thatch, South Milford – a modern dining pub serving British cuisine prepared using locally sourced produce.
- China Palace, South Milford – restaurant serving Chinese cuisine.
- The Rockingham Arms, Towton – family-run pub offering classic dishes using local ingredients.
- Saffron, Sherburn in Elmet – authentic Indian and Bangladeshi cuisine available to eat in or take away.
- The Crooked Billet, Saxton – serves breakfast in the morning and traditional pub grub in the evening – it is also the home of the giant Yorkshire pudding.
- The Castle Inn, Cawood – a pub serving traditional meals, light bites or buffets for parties. Features a touring caravan park.
- Plus, there are lots of local pubs in and near the village serving food, as well as several takeaways.
- Leisure – Brayton Barff (an ancient woodland), Skipwith Common (a nature reserve comprising 500
acres of lowland heath, with three waymarked trails), Stillingfeet Lodge
Gardens (quintessentially English garden all managed to be as wildlife
friendly as possible).
- History – Selby Abbey (1,000 year old abbey with iconic architecture, sacred space and a vibrant worshiping community), Towton Battlefield (historic location with places to walk), Lotherton Hall (country estate comprising a country house, Edwardian gardens, woodland walks and a bird garden).
- Sporting – Fitness Motion (gym, fitness classes and personal trainers), Everyman Racing (bespoke driving experiences, cars include Formula 1 Grand Prix,
Ferrari, McLaren and more), Sherburn Aero Club (an airfield and flying club
where you can learn to fly or admire the skills of a pilot), many local sports clubs and activities.
- Shopping – Sherburn Centre (local, family-run businesses including bakers, butchers, DIY stores and more), York Centre (hop on the train and enjoy York’s
history, shops, bars and restaurants), Designer Outlet (indoor shopping centre on
the outskirts of York), Leeds centre (catch a train to take advantage of the
wide range of shops, bars and restaurants), Xscape (leisure complex near
Castleford with shops, bars, restaurants, cinemas, a snow slope and a bowling