Found in an extremely popular residential location on the fringe of the Rothwell town centre, with views over the park to the rear, excellent access to local schools as well as commuter links. Briefly comprising; entrance hall, lounge, dining room and kitchen. To the first floor are three good sized bedrooms and a house bathroom. Externally the property benefits from off-street parking to the front and side leading to a single detached garage to the rear. Pedestrian gated access is granted leading to a south-facing rear tiered garden which is laid to lawn with a raised patio seating area and fenced and walled boundaries which offer a good degree of privacy.
Call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange a viewing.
Access the property is granted through an external door to the front aspect opening up into the entrance hall with a staircase to the first floor, central heated radiator, double-glazed window and internal doors into;
Lounge and Dining Room 6.78m x 3.66m
The lounge is an extremely light, bright room located to the front of the property with a television point, central heated radiator, coving to the ceiling, fireplace and PVCu double-glazed window. Opening up into the dining room with central heated radiator and double-glazed window to the rear aspect affording far-reaching views.
Kitchen 2.80m x 2.37m
fitted with a range of wall and base level units with work surfaces over and a single bowl sink and drainer with stainless steel mixer tap over. Integrated electric oven with electric hob and stainless steel extractor hood over, space for a fridge/freezer and a washing machine. PVCu double-glazed window to the side aspect and external door affording access.
With access to the loft space, double-glazed window to the side aspect and internal doors into;
Bedroom 1 3.90m x 3.66m
The master bedroom is a good size double and is located to the front of the property with central heated radiator and double-glazed window.
Bedroom 2 2.74m x 3.20m
Bedroom two is a good size double and is located to the rear of the property with central heated radiator and double-glazed window overlooking Rothwell Park.
Three piece suite comprising; panelled bath with shower over, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, central heated radiator, built-in storage cupboard, extractor fan and double-glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom 3 2.91m x 1.90m
Bedroom three is a good size and is located to the front of the property with television point, central heated radiator and double-glazed window.
Externally the property benefits from off-street parking to the front and side leading to a single detached garage to the rear, pedestrian gated access is granted leading to a south-facing rear tiered garden which is laid to lawn with a raised patio seating area and fenced and walled boundaries which offer a good degree of privacy.
From Commercial St, Rothwell, Leeds LS26 0QD, Head north on Church St toward Commercial St, At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Ingram Parade, At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit and stay on Ingram Parade, Continue onto Park W, At the roundabout, continue straight onto Park Ln, Turn left onto Styebank Ln, Turn right onto Thorne Grove, Arrive: Thorne Grove, Rothwell, Leeds LS26 0HP
Rothwell is a busy town situated close to the M1 and M62 motorways. With easy access to motorway links, Woodlesford train station and Leeds city centre, it is a popular location with first-time buyers and families. Amenities include a Morrisons supermarket and local restaurants.
Our Rothwell branch serves areas including Carlton, Lofthouse, Methley, Oulton, Robin Hood and Woodlesford.
- Outwood Grange Academy
- Rodillian Academy
- Royds School
- South Leeds Academy
Pubs / Restaurants
- Salute, Rothwell – an Italian-style restaurant and bar serving rustic dishes.
- Zoya, Oulton – a family-owned restaurant delivering Indian cuisine using locally sourced ingredients (including Rothwell’s special rhubarb).
- The Calverley Grill, Oulton – located in Oulton Hall Hotel, the restaurant serves classic British dishes with a twist.
- The Boundary House, Methley – a county pub and restaurant that offers a seasonal menu of traditional pub food using local ingredients.
- riversMEET Café and Crafts, Methley – a family-run café serving home-made food from locally sourced produce. It also hosts regular workshops and classes, from painting and jewellery-making,
to knitting and book clubs.
- Brew Tea Rooms, Rothwell – café offering breakfasts, lunches, cakes and cream teas.
- The Pavilion, Rothwell – family-run café in Springhead Park serving breakfasts, lunches and desserts. There is also a takeaway and delivery menu.
- Leisure – Leeds Canal (great for walking, running, cycling and wildlife spotting), Leventhorpe Vineyard (five acre vineyard that produces an array of wines for visitors to purchase), Oulton Hall Spa (offers facial, body and beauty treatments, with facilities including a pool, sauna and steam room), Springhead Park (popular park in Rothwell with a playground and tennis courts).
- Sporting – Rothwell Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, sports courts and swimming pool),
Oulton Hall Golf Course (27-hole golf course, driving range and putting green),
SnoZone (indoor real snow slope at Xscape, Castleford).
- Shopping – Rothwell centre (home to a number of local businesses, retailers and cafés), Junction 32 (retail outlet based in Castleford) and White Rose Shopping Centre (only a 10 minute drive and full of popular retail brands).