*** TRUE BUNGALOW *** CULD DE SAC LOCATION ***ATTIC ROOM ***
Located in a cul-de-sac location is this well proportioned two double bedroom with additional attic room true bungalow, the property briefly occupies an incredibly impressive plot with excellent access to bus links and briefly comprising; entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, two good sized double bedrooms, shower room and attic room. Externally the property benefits from excellent gated off-street parking to the front and side leading to a single detached garage with beautifully landscaped gardens to the South facing aspect with fenced and hedge boundaries.
Access to the property is granted through external door to the side aspect opening up into the entrance hall with central heated radiator access to the attic room and internal doors into;
Kitchen/Breakfast Room 3.67m x 2.63m
Open plan kitchen/breakfast room fitted with a range of wall and base level units with work surfaces over, single bowl sink and drainer, inset electric oven with gas hob and extractor over, space for; fridge freezer, washing machine, dryer and PVCu windows to the front and side aspects.
Lounge 5.67m x 3.36m
The lounge is a large light, bright room located to the front of the property with coving to ceiling, central ceiling rose, television point, central heated radiator and PVCu triple-glazed window to the front aspect affording an abundance of natural light into the property.
Bedroom 1 4.72m x 3.02m
Bedroom one is an extremely good size double and is located to the rear of the property with central heated radiator and a PVCu triple-glazed window to the rear aspect overlooking the rear garden.
Bedroom 2 3.04m x 2.97m
Bedroom two is in extremely good size double and is located to the rear of the property with central heated radiator and PVCu double-glazed patio doors affording access out into the rear garden.
Walk-in wet room with low flush WC, shower, pedestal wash hand basin, heated central heated radiator and PVCu triple-glazed window to the side aspect.
Attic Room 4.06m x 4.09m
With into-eaves storage and velux window to the rear aspect.
Externally the property benefits from excellent gated off-street parking to the front and side leading to a single detached garage with beautifully landscaped gardens to the South facing aspect with fenced and hedge boundaries.
Rothwell is a busy town situated close to the M1 and M62 motorways. With easy access to motorway links, Woodlesford train station and Leeds city centre, it is a popular location with first-time buyers and families. Amenities include a Morrisons supermarket and local restaurants.
Our Rothwell branch serves areas including Carlton, Lofthouse, Methley, Oulton, Robin Hood and Woodlesford.
- Outwood Grange Academy
- Rodillian Academy
- Royds School
- South Leeds Academy
Pubs / Restaurants
- Salute, Rothwell – an Italian-style restaurant and bar serving rustic dishes.
- Zoya, Oulton – a family-owned restaurant delivering Indian cuisine using locally sourced ingredients (including Rothwell’s special rhubarb).
- The Calverley Grill, Oulton – located in Oulton Hall Hotel, the restaurant serves classic British dishes with a twist.
- The Boundary House, Methley – a county pub and restaurant that offers a seasonal menu of traditional pub food using local ingredients.
- riversMEET Café and Crafts, Methley – a family-run café serving home-made food from locally sourced produce. It also hosts regular workshops and classes, from painting and jewellery-making,
to knitting and book clubs.
- Brew Tea Rooms, Rothwell – café offering breakfasts, lunches, cakes and cream teas.
- The Pavilion, Rothwell – family-run café in Springhead Park serving breakfasts, lunches and desserts. There is also a takeaway and delivery menu.
- Leisure – Leeds Canal (great for walking, running, cycling and wildlife spotting), Leventhorpe Vineyard (five acre vineyard that produces an array of wines for visitors to purchase), Oulton Hall Spa (offers facial, body and beauty treatments, with facilities including a pool, sauna and steam room), Springhead Park (popular park in Rothwell with a playground and tennis courts).
- Sporting – Rothwell Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, sports courts and swimming pool),
Oulton Hall Golf Course (27-hole golf course, driving range and putting green),
SnoZone (indoor real snow slope at Xscape, Castleford).
- Shopping – Rothwell centre (home to a number of local businesses, retailers and cafés), Junction 32 (retail outlet based in Castleford) and White Rose Shopping Centre (only a 10 minute drive and full of popular retail brands).