***ENVIABLE LOCATION - STUNNING CORNER POSITION - IMMACULATE THROUGHOUT***
A rare opportunity has arisen to purchase a superb three bedroom semi-detached set in the village of South Milford offering a superb position with gardens to front, side and rear. Briefly comprising: hallway, lounge/diner, modern finish kitchen, three well appointed bedrooms and a bathroom. PVCu double-glazing, gas central heating, ample parking to the driveway with space for 2/3 vehicles and access to a single detached garage. Being within easy reach of M62/A1/M1, Leeds, York and Selby demand is expected to be incredibly high on this three bedroom semi-detached family home.
Call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing.
Composite double-glazed entrance door with side frosted double-glazed window, laminate flooring, single panelled central heating radiator, down lighters and coving to the ceiling, stairs to the first floor landing with doors accessing lounge/diner and kitchen.
Kitchen 3.25m x 2.44m
Boasting a range of white wall and base units with a laminate wood effect work surface and splashback tiling. Inset one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, integrated four ring gas hob, electric oven with extractor overhead. Recess and space for a slimline dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer and plumbing for a washing machine to the under counter space. Tile effect flooring, bi-fold door to understair storage, PVCu double-glazed window to the rear aspect and PVCu double-glazed side entrance door.
Lounge/diner 7.34m x 3.45mreducing to 2.72m
Neutral decor with a focal fireplace, coving to the ceiling and PVCU double-glazed windows to the front and rear aspects with double panelled central heating radiators beneath.
Storage cupboard, down lighters and coving to the ceiling, loft hatch and PVCu double-glazed window to the side aspect.
Bedroom 3.40m x 3.66m
Fitted wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors to one wall, coving to the ceiling and PVCu double-glazed window to the front aspect with single panelled central heating radiator beneath.
Bedroom 2.77m plus door recess x 3.61m
Fitted wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors to one wall and PVCu double-glazed window to the rear aspect with single panelled central heating radiator beneath.
Bedroom 2.74m x 1.85m
Coving to the ceiling and PVCu double-glazed window to the front aspect with a single panelled central heating radiator beneath.
Bathroom 1.65m x 2.51m
White three piece suite comprising; a straight panelled bath with shower screen and shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and push flush WC. Central heating radiator and two PVCu double-glazed frosted windows.
Set on an enviable corner plot, the front has a good degree of privacy with a hedge to the front boundary and a sleeper border surrounding the laid to lawn area which has a footway leading to the main front entrance. A side garden area offers again, a good degree of privacy with hedging and trees to the boundary and a laid to lawn area. There is a single detached garage towards the rear side area with a driveway providing parking for 2/3 vehicles. The rear garden tapers in towards the end with a superb flagged patio and a further laid to lawn area.
From our Sherburn In Elmet office turn left onto Low Street and follow the road out of the village and into South Milford. Opposite The Swan public house turn right onto High Street follow the road for about one mile, past The Queen o't'owd Thatch public house, continue and take the next left turn onto Wain Gap. At the T-junction turn right onto Westfield Lane and the property can be easily identified by the Emsleys for sale board.
Sherburn in Elmet
Sherburn in Elmet is a popular village situated between Leeds and York with plenty of local amenities, making it an ideal destination for families and older generations. Sherburn has easy access to the motorway network (A1/M1/M62), as well as close proximity to local railway stations including South Milford and Church Fenton.
Our Sherburn branch serves areas including Barkston Ash, Burton Salmon, Church Fenton, Hillam, Monk Fryston, Saxton, Selby and South Milford.
Schools / further education
- Sherburn High School
- Selby College
- Selby High School
- Tadcaster Grammar School
- Brayton High School
- Garforth Academy
Pubs / Restaurants
- Monk Fryston Hall, Monk Fryston – ideal for a light lunch, afternoon tea or a romantic dinner.
- The Queen o’ t’ owd Thatch, South Milford – a modern dining pub serving British cuisine prepared using locally sourced produce.
- China Palace, South Milford – restaurant serving Chinese cuisine.
- The Rockingham Arms, Towton – family-run pub offering classic dishes using local ingredients.
- Saffron, Sherburn in Elmet – authentic Indian and Bangladeshi cuisine available to eat in or take away.
- The Crooked Billet, Saxton – serves breakfast in the morning and traditional pub grub in the evening – it is also the home of the giant Yorkshire pudding.
- The Castle Inn, Cawood – a pub serving traditional meals, light bites or buffets for parties. Features a touring caravan park.
- Plus, there are lots of local pubs in and near the village serving food, as well as several takeaways.
- Leisure – Brayton Barff (an ancient woodland), Skipwith Common (a nature reserve comprising 500
acres of lowland heath, with three waymarked trails), Stillingfeet Lodge
Gardens (quintessentially English garden all managed to be as wildlife
friendly as possible).
- History – Selby Abbey (1,000 year old abbey with iconic architecture, sacred space and a vibrant worshiping community), Towton Battlefield (historic location with places to walk), Lotherton Hall (country estate comprising a country house, Edwardian gardens, woodland walks and a bird garden).
- Sporting – Fitness Motion (gym, fitness classes and personal trainers), Everyman Racing (bespoke driving experiences, cars include Formula 1 Grand Prix,
Ferrari, McLaren and more), Sherburn Aero Club (an airfield and flying club
where you can learn to fly or admire the skills of a pilot), many local sports clubs and activities.
- Shopping – Sherburn Centre (local, family-run businesses including bakers, butchers, DIY stores and more), York Centre (hop on the train and enjoy York’s
history, shops, bars and restaurants), Designer Outlet (indoor shopping centre on
the outskirts of York), Leeds centre (catch a train to take advantage of the
wide range of shops, bars and restaurants), Xscape (leisure complex near
Castleford with shops, bars, restaurants, cinemas, a snow slope and a bowling