Found tucked away down a cul-de-sac location this three bedroom semi-detached family house offering spacious, well proportioned living accommodation throughout, excellent access to Rothwell Town Centre as well as commuter links and local schools and briefly comprising; entrance porch, entrance hall, lounge, dining room and kitchen. To the first floor are three good size bedrooms and house bathroom. Externally the property benefits from excellent-street parking leading to a single garage, gated access is granted to the rear leading to a well presented, low maintenance rear garden laid mainly to lawn with patio seating area.
Access to the property is granted through external door to the front aspect opening up into the entrance porch with window to the front aspect and internal door into;
With internal door to the front aspect, window to the front aspect, staircase to the first floor, under-stairs storage cupboard and internal door into;
Lounge 4.13m x 3.54m
The lounge is a good size light, bright room located to the front of the property with television point, bay window to the front aspect, fireplace and opening up into;
Dining Room 3.13m x 2.75m
Located to the rear of the property with window to the rear aspect overlooking the rear garden and internal door into;
Kitchen 3.13m x 2.54m
Fitted with a range of wall and base level units with granite worksurfaces over, one and a half inset bowl sink and drainer with stainless steel mixer tap over, space for; oven, washing machine, fridge, window to the rear aspect overlooking the rear garden and external door affording access.
With built-in storage cupboard, access to loft space, window to the side aspect and internal doors into;
Bedroom 1 3.63m x 3.10m
The master bedroom is a good size double and is located to the front of the property with window to the front aspect.
Bedroom 2 3.58m x 3.58m
Bedroom two is a good size double and is located to the rear of the property with window to the rear aspect overlooking the rear garden.
Three piece suite comprising; paneled bath with shower over, low flush WC, wash hand basin set in vanity unit and window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom 3 2.11m x 2.24m
Bedroom three is a good size and is located to the front of the property with window to the front aspect.
Externally the property benefits from excellent-street parking leading to a single garage, gated access is granted to the rear leading to a well presented, low maintenance rear garden laid mainly to lawn with patio seating area.
Rothwell is a busy town situated close to the M1 and M62 motorways. With easy access to motorway links, Woodlesford train station and Leeds city centre, it is a popular location with first-time buyers and families. Amenities include a Morrisons supermarket and local restaurants.
Our Rothwell branch serves areas including Carlton, Lofthouse, Methley, Oulton, Robin Hood and Woodlesford.
- Outwood Grange Academy
- Rodillian Academy
- Royds School
- South Leeds Academy
Pubs / Restaurants
- Salute, Rothwell – an Italian-style restaurant and bar serving rustic dishes.
- Zoya, Oulton – a family-owned restaurant delivering Indian cuisine using locally sourced ingredients (including Rothwell’s special rhubarb).
- The Calverley Grill, Oulton – located in Oulton Hall Hotel, the restaurant serves classic British dishes with a twist.
- The Boundary House, Methley – a county pub and restaurant that offers a seasonal menu of traditional pub food using local ingredients.
- riversMEET Café and Crafts, Methley – a family-run café serving home-made food from locally sourced produce. It also hosts regular workshops and classes, from painting and jewellery-making,
to knitting and book clubs.
- Brew Tea Rooms, Rothwell – café offering breakfasts, lunches, cakes and cream teas.
- The Pavilion, Rothwell – family-run café in Springhead Park serving breakfasts, lunches and desserts. There is also a takeaway and delivery menu.
- Leisure – Leeds Canal (great for walking, running, cycling and wildlife spotting), Leventhorpe Vineyard (five acre vineyard that produces an array of wines for visitors to purchase), Oulton Hall Spa (offers facial, body and beauty treatments, with facilities including a pool, sauna and steam room), Springhead Park (popular park in Rothwell with a playground and tennis courts).
- Sporting – Rothwell Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, sports courts and swimming pool),
Oulton Hall Golf Course (27-hole golf course, driving range and putting green),
SnoZone (indoor real snow slope at Xscape, Castleford).
- Shopping – Rothwell centre (home to a number of local businesses, retailers and cafés), Junction 32 (retail outlet based in Castleford) and White Rose Shopping Centre (only a 10 minute drive and full of popular retail brands).