*** DETACHED BUNGALOW - READY TO MOVE INTO WITH GARAGE AND AMPLE PARKING ***
This is a must see! Rarely do bungalows come to the market in such good condition. This modern bungalow offers full gas central heating with a Worcester Bosch boiler and has a modern kitchen and shower room. The property has a very useful additional room at the rear of the garage, accessed through the second bedroom this would make an ideal home study or hobby room.
The accommodation briefly comprise: entrance hall, lounge, dining kitchen, two bedrooms (one with fitted wardrobes) shower room and additional hobby room. Outside there is ample off road parking to the front of the property and an attached single garage. To the rear, there is sizeable garden, which consists of a paved patio seating area, rockeries and graveled borders.
This delightful residential area is only a few miles away from excellent motorway connections, amenities within both Garforth and Castleford, and a short distance from the excellent nature reserve St Aidens.
** Call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing. **
Entry is through a composite door, there is a central heating radiator, telephone point and decorative coving to the ceiling. There is a cupboard providing useful storage for household items.
Living Room 3.61m x 3.83m
A spacious lounge with double-glazed window overlooking the front garden. There is a white Adams style fireplace which incorporates and a coal effect living flame gas fire and hearth plus wall light points and central heating radiator.
Kitchen 4.19m x 3.83m
A large dining kitchen with plenty of space for a dining table and chairs. There is a good range of cream wall and base units with wood grain effect work surfaces over which incorporate a ceramic one and a half bowl sink with side drainer and mixer tap. Space for slot in oven and plumbing for a washing machine. A useful tall storage cupboard houses the Worcester Bosch central heating boiler and a composite door gives access to the side elevation and rear garden. There are two windows overlooking the side and rear garden and a central heating radiator. The kitchen is fitted with wood grain effect laminate flooring.
Bedroom 1 3.61m x 3.61m
A double bedroom with double-glazed window overlooking the front garden and fitted with a stylish range of modern wardrobes to one wall providing hanging rails and storage. Central heating radiator.
Bedroom 2 3.22m x 3.02m
Another double bedroom with a double-glazed window overlooking the rear garden and central heating radiator. A sliding door leads to;
Study 3.22m x 2.28m
A very useful addition! This room can be used for multiple purposes - home study, occasional bedroom or hobby room - you choose! There is a double-glazed window overlooking the rear garden and central heating radiator.
The shower room is fully tiled with a feature border tile, there is a quadrant shower cubicle with shower, a hand wash basin inset to a vanity storage unit and low flush w.c. A double-glazed window is placed to the rear elevation and there is a central heating radiator.
Garage 3.61m x 2.28m
Attached to the side of the property the garage has an up and over door, power and light.
To the font the property are low maintenance gardens, with artificial grass, graveled borders planted with a variety of shrubs and a boundary wall, The front extends to the side where there is a further lawn and borders and a block paved driveway in front of the garage providing ample off road parking. The rear garden is a true delight, being south west facing and immaculately maintained the garden provides an ornamental circular lawn, graveled borders planted with mature shrubs and box hedging and a garden shed.
From our Garforth office turn right onto Main Street which becomes Lidgett Lane. At the traffic lights turn right onto Selby Road and continue to the roundabout taking the 1st exit towards Swillington. Follow this road taking the 2nd left onto Whitehouse Lane then 1st right onto Whitehouse Avenue then first left onto Whitehouse Drive where the property can be found immediately on the right hand side as indicated by our Emsleys for sale board.
Situated in east Leeds, Garforth is popular amongst families due to its good schools and busy Main Street. It has excellent motorway accessibility (A1/M1/M62) and two local train stations. Garforth is surrounded by villages such as Barwick in Elmet and Sherburn in Elmet.
Our Garforth branch serves areas including Aberford, Allerton Bywater, Kippax, Ledston, Micklefield and Swillington.
- Brigshaw High School & Language College
- Castleford Academy
- Garforth Academy
- John Smeaton Academy
- Temple Moor High School Science College
Pubs / Restaurants
- La Bella Vita, Garforth – a mix of traditional and contemporary Italian cuisine made from local produce.
- Aagrah, Garforth – an award-winning restaurant offering authentic Asian food.
- Miller & Carter, Garforth – a steakhouse serving beef sourced from sustainable farms.
- Cielo Café, Garforth – a social enterprise that aims to make money to put back into the community. The café offers beverages and snacks, including roasted speciality coffees.
- Pride & Produce, Garforth – deli offering local, farm-sourced meat, cheese, artisan bread and sweet treats to eat in or take away.
- Grand Indian Lounge, Swillington – restaurant serving traditional Indian food with a contemporary twist.
- Pizza Picante, Barwick in Elmet – takeaway offering handcrafted pizzas made using a secret recipe.
- Leisure – Temple Newsam (historic house and grounds located in east Leeds), Lotherton Hall (Edwardian House and country estate set in scenic parkland and woodland,
plus a bird garden and exhibition halls), Fairburn Ings (trails to take you
through a variety of ponds, lakes, woodlands and parklands showcasing a number
of bird habitats).
- Sporting – Garforth Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, squash courts and sports hall), Garforth Golf Club (18-hole golf course and driving range), SnoZone (indoor real snow slope at Xscape, Castleford).
- Shopping – Garforth Main Street (home to a number of local businesses and retailers,
including butchers, grocers, bakers and cafes), Junction 32 (retail outlet
based in Castleford), White Rose Shopping Centre (indoor mall with shops and
restaurants near the M621 motorway).
- Entertainment – Xscape (leisure complex near Castleford with shops, bars, restaurants, cinema, a snow slope and a bowling alley).