Found in an extremely popular residential location this beautifully constructed three double bedroom detached family house, occupies an impressive and good sized plot with electric gated private access. The property enjoys a position set back from the road and benefits from a detached double garage and a south-facing rear garden with both lawn and patio seating areas. Internally, the property offers large, open-plan, light, bright living accommodation throughout with under-floor heating. Briefly comprising; entrance hall, lounge, open-plan kitchen/diner and downstairs WC. To the first floor are three good sized double bedrooms, master with en-suite and family bathroom serving as 'Jack and Jill' en-suites to bedrooms two and three.
Call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing.
Access to the property is granted through an external door to the front aspect opening up into the entrance hall and benefitting from under-floor heating, PVCu double-glazed window to the rear and side aspects overlooking the rear garden and opening up into;
Kitchen/Diner 3.76m x 5.37m
Open-plan kitchen/diner fitted with a range of wall and base level units with granite worksurfaces over and inset 'Belfast' sink with drainer and stainless steel mixer tap over. Space for 'Range Master' style cooker with extractor over, central seating island with granite worksurfaces over, integral, wine fridge and microwave. Benefitting from under-floor heating, PVCu double-glazed windows to the front and rear aspects and double-glazed bi-folding doors affording access out into the garden.
Lounge 3.96m’1.22m” x 5.49m’3.35m”
The lounge is an extremely good sized light, bright room located to the rear of the property with gas fire, television point, PVCu double-glazed window, under-floor heating and PVCu double-glazed patio doors affording access onto the rear garden.
With low flush WC and wash hand basin.
A useful and diverse room with under-floor heating and PVCu double-glazed window to the front aspect.
Central heating radiator, two double-glazed 'Velux' skylights to the front, PVCu double-glazed windows tothe front aspect and internal doors into;
Bedroom 1 3.66m‘0.91m“×3.96m‘1.52m“
The master bedroom is an extremely good size double and is located to the rear of the property with two central heated radiators, television point, PVC double-glazed window and internal door into;
Four piece suite comprising; walk-in shower, with rainfall shower over, low flush WC, wash and basin set in a vanity unit and a standalone bath with bespoke taps. Central heated radiator, shaver point, extractor fan, under floor heating and PVC double-glazed window to the front aspect.
Bedroom 2 4.57m‘0.30m“×2.74m‘3.05m“
Bedroom two is an extremely good size double and is located to the rear of the property with fitted wardrobes, central heated radiator, double-glazed 'Velux' window and PVCu double-glazed window overlooking the rear garden.
'Jack and Jill' style bathroom fitted with a three-piece suite comprising; walk-in double shower with rainfall shower over, low flush WC, wash hand basin, under-floor heating and PVCu double-glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom 3 2.44m‘0.30m“×3.66m‘1.83m“
Bedroom three is a good size double and is located to the side of the property with central heated radiator, access to the loft space and PVCu double-glazed window overlooking the rear garden.
Externally the property benefits from electric gated off-street parking access leading to a brick-built double garage with power, light and electric roll-up door. To the rear of the property is a south-facing low maintenance garden laid mainly to lawn with patio seating areas.
Rothwell is a busy town situated close to the M1 and M62 motorways. With easy access to motorway links, Woodlesford train station and Leeds city centre, it is a popular location with first-time buyers and families. Amenities include a Morrisons supermarket and local restaurants.
Our Rothwell branch serves areas including Carlton, Lofthouse, Methley, Oulton, Robin Hood and Woodlesford.
- Outwood Grange Academy
- Rodillian Academy
- Royds School
- South Leeds Academy
Pubs / Restaurants
- Salute, Rothwell – an Italian-style restaurant and bar serving rustic dishes.
- Zoya, Oulton – a family-owned restaurant delivering Indian cuisine using locally sourced ingredients (including Rothwell’s special rhubarb).
- The Calverley Grill, Oulton – located in Oulton Hall Hotel, the restaurant serves classic British dishes with a twist.
- The Boundary House, Methley – a county pub and restaurant that offers a seasonal menu of traditional pub food using local ingredients.
- riversMEET Café and Crafts, Methley – a family-run café serving home-made food from locally sourced produce. It also hosts regular workshops and classes, from painting and jewellery-making,
to knitting and book clubs.
- Brew Tea Rooms, Rothwell – café offering breakfasts, lunches, cakes and cream teas.
- The Pavilion, Rothwell – family-run café in Springhead Park serving breakfasts, lunches and desserts. There is also a takeaway and delivery menu.
- Leisure – Leeds Canal (great for walking, running, cycling and wildlife spotting), Leventhorpe Vineyard (five acre vineyard that produces an array of wines for visitors to purchase), Oulton Hall Spa (offers facial, body and beauty treatments, with facilities including a pool, sauna and steam room), Springhead Park (popular park in Rothwell with a playground and tennis courts).
- Sporting – Rothwell Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, sports courts and swimming pool),
Oulton Hall Golf Course (27-hole golf course, driving range and putting green),
SnoZone (indoor real snow slope at Xscape, Castleford).
- Shopping – Rothwell centre (home to a number of local businesses, retailers and cafés), Junction 32 (retail outlet based in Castleford) and White Rose Shopping Centre (only a 10 minute drive and full of popular retail brands).