*** RENTAL INCOME FROM A BUSINESS ** EXTREMELY LARGE SOUTH-FACING GARDEN ** EQUESTRIAN AREA *** Found in Rothwell this extremely unique three double bedroom detached family house offers an opportunity to enhance and a rental income business. To the front, the property offers excellent living accommodation and is set over two floors, excellent access to commuter links including motorway links. Briefly comprising; entrance hall, lounge, living/dining room, kitchen and additional study. To the first floor are three good sized double bedrooms -master with a shower and a house bathroom. Externally the property occupies an extremely impressive and substantial plot with ample off-street parking, detached garages and large south-facing gardens with an equestrian area to the bottom.
Call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing.
Access to the property is granted through external door to front aspect opening up into the entrance hall with staircase to the first floor, central heated radiator and internal doors into;
With low flush WC, wash hand basin to the front aspect.
Fitted with wall and base level units with worksurfaces over, single bowl sink with stainless steel mixer tap over, integrated electric Samsung hob with, electric oven, space for washing machine, double-glazed window to the rear aspect and external door affording access.
Living Room / Dining Room 3.63m x 3.54m
An Incredibly light, bright room located to the rear of the property with gas fireplace, coving to ceiling, television point, sliding doors affording access out into the rear garden and opening up into;
Lounge 3.60m x 3.60m
With coving to ceiling, central heated radiator and television point.
Study 1.57m x 2.65m
A useful and diverse space located to the rear of the property with PVCu double-glazed window to the rear aspect overlooking the rear garden.
With window to the side aspect, access to loft space and internal doors into;
Bedroom 1 3.64m x 3.84m
The master bedroom is an extremely good size double and is located to the front of the property with fitted wardrobes, step-in shower, central heated radiator and double-glazed bay window to the front aspect.
Bedroom 2 3.58m x 4.21m
Bedroom two is a good size double and is located to the rear of the property with built-in storage cupboard, central heated radiator and PVCu double-glazed window to the rear aspect overlooking the South facing rear garden.
Three piece suite comprising; paneled bath with shower over, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail and window to the front aspect.
Bedroom 3 2.72m x 2.21m
Bedroom three is a good size and is located to the rear of the property with built-in storage cupboard, central heated radiator and PVCu double-glazed window to the rear aspect overlooking the South facing rear garden.
Externally the property occupies an extremely impressive substantial plot with ample gated off-street parking, detached garages and large South facing gardens with equestrian area to the bottom.
From Commercial St, Rothwell, Leeds LS26 0PW, Head north on Church Street, At the roundabout, take the 1st exit and stay on Church Street, Church Street turns right and becomes Wood Lane, Arrive: Wood Ln, Rothwell, Leeds LS26 0PW, The property can be identified by an Emsleys For sale board
Rothwell is a busy town situated close to the M1 and M62 motorways. With easy access to motorway links, Woodlesford train station and Leeds city centre, it is a popular location with first-time buyers and families. Amenities include a Morrisons supermarket and local restaurants.
Our Rothwell branch serves areas including Carlton, Lofthouse, Methley, Oulton, Robin Hood and Woodlesford.
- Outwood Grange Academy
- Rodillian Academy
- Royds School
- South Leeds Academy
Pubs / Restaurants
- Salute, Rothwell – an Italian-style restaurant and bar serving rustic dishes.
- Zoya, Oulton – a family-owned restaurant delivering Indian cuisine using locally sourced ingredients (including Rothwell’s special rhubarb).
- The Calverley Grill, Oulton – located in Oulton Hall Hotel, the restaurant serves classic British dishes with a twist.
- The Boundary House, Methley – a county pub and restaurant that offers a seasonal menu of traditional pub food using local ingredients.
- riversMEET Café and Crafts, Methley – a family-run café serving home-made food from locally sourced produce. It also hosts regular workshops and classes, from painting and jewellery-making,
to knitting and book clubs.
- Brew Tea Rooms, Rothwell – café offering breakfasts, lunches, cakes and cream teas.
- The Pavilion, Rothwell – family-run café in Springhead Park serving breakfasts, lunches and desserts. There is also a takeaway and delivery menu.
- Leisure – Leeds Canal (great for walking, running, cycling and wildlife spotting), Leventhorpe Vineyard (five acre vineyard that produces an array of wines for visitors to purchase), Oulton Hall Spa (offers facial, body and beauty treatments, with facilities including a pool, sauna and steam room), Springhead Park (popular park in Rothwell with a playground and tennis courts).
- Sporting – Rothwell Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, sports courts and swimming pool),
Oulton Hall Golf Course (27-hole golf course, driving range and putting green),
SnoZone (indoor real snow slope at Xscape, Castleford).
- Shopping – Rothwell centre (home to a number of local businesses, retailers and cafés), Junction 32 (retail outlet based in Castleford) and White Rose Shopping Centre (only a 10 minute drive and full of popular retail brands).