I won’t be in the country while the process happens; can I assign someone to sign documents/deal with communications on my behalf?

You can authorise your solicitors to speak to and take instructions from a third party on your behalf. You may also appoint an Attorney to sign the legal documentation on your behalf. However, with the benefit of modern technology, this may not be necessary.

Back to FAQ