Why do I need a solicitor?

When buying or selling a house, your solicitor will prepare and explain the various legal documents, including the Contract, Transfer Deed and Mortgage Deed. Your solicitor will investigate the title to your property and make you aware of any issues which could affect your use and enjoyment of the property. Your solicitor will also guide you through the house buying/selling process.

Back to FAQ