- Three bedroom semi-detached property
- Double-glazing & central heating
- Dining/kitchen & a good sized conservatory
- Shower room and loft room
- Large rear garden with hot tub and raised fish pond
- Off-road parking & storage garage
- Over looks fields to the front
- EPC Rating D
- Council tax band B
*** THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY * GOOD SIZED CONSERVATORY EXTENSION * USEFUL FULLY BOARDED LOFT ROOM * LARGE REAR GARDEN WITH FISH POND AND HOT TUB * OVER LOOKS FIELDS TO THE FRONT * AMPLE OFF-ROAD PARKING * CCTV AND ALARM SYSTEM *** OFFERED WITH NO CHAIN *** Fantastic opportunity to purchase this TRADITIONAL STYLE THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY, which benefits from a GOOD SIZED CONSERVATORY extension to the rear with underfloor heating. The property has a beautiful, well stocked rear garden with a raised fish pond, covered hot tub area and lawn and in our view the garden is a huge benefit for the property! Located on the edge of Allerton Bywater, the amenities of Castleford are easily reached, together with many local picturesque walks to Fairburn Ings and Ledston and there are views overlooking open fields to the front. The property has both central heating and double-glazing, along with ample off-road parking for at least three cars, CCTV and alarm system and a fully boarded loft room. The accommodation briefly comprises: Entrance hallway with feature glass panels, lounge with a bay window, dining/kitchen and a good sized conservatory which leads out into the garden. To the first floor, there are three bedrooms - two double and a single and a modern re-fitted shower room with a walk-in shower enclosure. In addition, there is a fully boarded loft room, which could be used as a hobby room/play room or an occasional bedroom. There are gardens to the front and rear, with off-road parking to the side for three cars. In addition to the parking, there is a storage garage to the rear of the property, which is a useful space with a wide range of uses. ** Call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing **
Double-glazed window to the front, radiator, wood effect laminate flooring, built-in under-stairs storage cupboard, stairs to the first floor landing and a door to:
Lounge (3.35m x 3.18m plus bay)
Double-glazed bay window to the front, radiator, wood effect laminate flooring, two wall light points and coving to the ceiling.
Kitchen/Diner (3.33m x 4.93m)
Fitted with a range of base and eye level units with worktop space over with drawers, a one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap. Tiled splashbacks and plumbing for an automatic washing machine and dishwasher. Two double-glazed windows to the side, radiator, tiled flooring, two wall light points and a double-glazed sliding patio side door to:
Conservatory (3.94m x 3.63m max)
A half-brick and double-glazed construction with double-glazed windows and poly-carbonate roof. Wood effect laminate flooring, underfloor heating and double-glazed French double doors to the garden.
Double-glazed window to the side, access to the loft space via a pull-down ladder which leads to a fully boarded room with a 'Velux' window - this is a versatile space, which could be used as storage, a study, play room or an occasional bedroom. Door to:
Bedroom 1 (3.33m x 3.12m)
Double-glazed window to the rear, radiator and wood effect laminate flooring.
Bedroom 2 (3.33m x 3.17m)
Double-glazed window to the front and a radiator.
Bedroom 3 (1.91m x 1.63m)
Double-glazed window to the front, radiator and wood effect laminate flooring.
Fitted with a three piece modern white suite comprising; shower enclosure with 'drencher' head and additional hand shower attachment over, wash hand basin with storage underneath and a low-level WC. Extractor fan, contemporary style radiator with vanity mirror, fully tiled walls, concealed spotlights and a double-glazed window to the side.
There is a lawned garden to the front with shrubs and a driveway to the side, offering off-road parking for up to three cars comfortably. There is double gated access which leads to the large rear garden and a double door storage garage, with power and light connected. Having a small paved patio seating area, which leads to a large fully enclosed garden with a central lawn and well stocked borders. An additional paved patio seating area, covered hot tub area with family hot tub and a raised fish pond. There is also a good sized garden store to the rear of the garden.
Situated in east Leeds, Garforth is popular amongst families due to its good schools and busy Main Street.
It has excellent motorway accessibility (A1/M1/M62) and two local train stations. Garforth is surrounded by villages such as Barwick in Elmet and Sherburn in Elmet.
Our Garforth branch serves areas including Aberford, Allerton Bywater, Great Preston, Kippax, Ledston, Micklefield and Swillington.
- Brigshaw High School
- Castleford Academy
- Garforth Academy
- John Smeaton Academy
- Temple Moor High School
Pubs / Restaurants
- La Bella Vita, Garforth - a mix of traditional and contemporary Italian cuisine made from local produce.
- Aagrah, Garforth - an award-winning restaurant offering authentic Asian food.
- Miller & Carter, Garforth - a steakhouse serving beef sourced from sustainable farms.
- CLO Coffee, Garforth - Leeds-based coffee house and roaster centred around a passion for community.
- 450°, Garforth - family-friendly wood-fired pizza restaurant, featuring an open kitchen.
- The Station House Café and Bistro, Garforth - serving authentic southern Italian cuisine based on family recipes.
- Jigger & Jar, Garforth - cocktail and wine bar serving a selection of drinks, coffees, cheese and charcuterie boards, plus Brown & Blonde brownies.
- The Assembly, Garforth - independent bar and bottle shop established by a husband and wife team. Serves craft beer, cocktails and wine, alongside charcuterie, bar snacks and coffee.
- The Fly Line, Garforth - local pub serving a daily carvery, classic pub menu and drinks.
- The Briggate, Garforth - Wetherspoons pub serving drinks and a food menu.
- Grand Indian Lounge, Swillington - restaurant serving traditional Indian food with a contemporary twist.
- Pizza Picante, Barwick in Elmet - takeaway offering handcrafted pizzas made using a secret recipe.
- Leisure - Temple Newsam (historic house and grounds located in east Leeds), Lotherton Hall (Edwardian House and country estate set in scenic parkland and woodland, plus a bird garden and exhibition halls), Fairburn Ings (trails to take you through a variety of ponds, lakes, woodlands and parklands showcasing a number of bird habitats).
- Sporting - Garforth Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, squash courts and sports hall), Garforth Golf Club (18-hole golf course and driving range), SnoZone (indoor real snow slope at Xscape, Castleford), Clip 'n Climb (indoor climbing centre for families).
- Shopping - Garforth Main Street (home to a number of local businesses and retailers,
including butchers, grocers, bakers and cafes), Junction 32 (retail outlet based in Castleford), White Rose Shopping Centre (indoor mall with shops and restaurants near the M621 motorway).
- Entertainment - Xscape (leisure complex near Castleford with shops, bars, restaurants, cinema, a snow slope and a bowling alley).