- Detached bungalow
- Sought after location
- Three bedrooms
- Sun room
- In need of some refurbishment
- Off-road parking
- Detached garage
- Sizeable rear garden
- EPC rating D
- Council tax D
***DETACHED THREE BEDROOM BUNGALOW - RARE TO THE MARKET- GOOD SIZED PLOT & GARAGE *** This sizable three bedroom bungalow is situated on the ever popular KELMSCOTT LANE. Close to the local amenities of Crossgates and a few minutes walk from Manston Park (ideal for pets and children alike) the property offers well proportioned accommodation set in a generous sized plot with a good degree of privacy to the rear. In need of some modernisation the property has gas central heating and PVCu double-glazing. The accommodation briefly comprises; entrance porch, living room, inner hall, fitted kitchen, sun room, three bedrooms and house bathroom. Outside the gardens extend to all sides of the property and to the front is a driveway offering off-road parking which in turn leads to an enclosed driveway and detached garage. Conveniently placed, the property is just a short drive from the new East Leeds Orbital Road with links to the A64 and M1 motorway networks giving quick and easy access to Wetherby, York or Wakefield. There are good public transport links just a short walk away along with a railway station at Crossgates for a quick and smooth commute to LEEDS city centre. There is a new and exciting shopping and leisure complex at 'The Springs', Thorpe Park PLUS Crossgates shopping district which offers a wide range of shops, banks, cafes, bars and restaurants. *** Call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing!***
PVCu double-glazed front entrance door and side panels.
Lounge (4.52m x 3.66m)
A good size reception room flooded with light from the bay and side windows. The room is large enough to accommodate a dining table and chairs if needed and there is a central heating radiator.
Door to a built-in storage cupboard and access to all bedrooms and the kitchen.
Fitted Kitchen (3.18m x 3.27m)
Fitted with a range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap with tiled splashbacks, plumbing for an automatic washing machine and an electric point for a cooker. PVCu double-glazed window to the side, PVCu double-glazed window to the rear, radiator, tiled floor, wall mounted gas boiler serving the heating system and domestic hot water and a door to:
Sun Room (4.67m x 1.50m)
Half brick with PVCu double-glazed windows and an entry door giving direct access to the rear garden. Tiled floor.
Bedroom 1 (4.93m x 2.97m)
A double bedroom placed to the front with PVCu double-glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom 2 (3.00m x 2.90m)
A second double bedroom placed to the rear with PVCu double-glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom 3 (2.46m x 2.11m)
A single bedroom placed to the side elevation with PVCu double-glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Fitted with a three piece modern white suite with panelled bath with 'Mira' electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low-level WC. Tiled splashbacks, PVCu double-glazed window to the side, radiator and access to the loft space.
To the front is an open-plan garden with a shaped lawn and paved driveway providing off-road parking. The driveway continues to the side through double timber gates and leads to a detached garage. To the rear the garden offers a variety of plants, shrubs and fruit trees, and is mainly laid to lawn.
From the Crossgates office, proceed east along Austhorpe Road and turn left onto Church Lane. Continue and take the first available right onto Manston Gardens. Follow the road around the bend where the road continues into Kelmscott Lane. No 95 can be found on the left hand side.
Crossgates is a bustling community with a busy high street, including Crossgates Shopping Centre.
Residents are a mixture of all age groups, with many having lived in the area for a long time. Positioned on an excellent bus route, with its own train station on the Leeds/York route, Crossgates has easy access to the M62/M1/A1, Leeds city centre, north Leeds and the A64 for York.
Our Crossgates branch serves areas including Barwick in Elmet, Colton, Halton, Seacroft, Scholes, Temple Newsam, Thorner and Whitkirk.
- Corpus Christi Catholic College
- Bishop Young Academy
- John Smeaton Academy
- Leeds East Academy
- Temple Moor High School
Pubs & Restaurants
- La Cantina 44, Crossgates - a family-run restaurant serving Mediterranean cuisine.
- Jinnah, Crossgates - an extensive menu offering Indian and Asian cuisine.
- Sorrento, Crossgates - an Italian restaurant that has been serving food for over 15 years.
- The Black Olive, Crossgates - family-run Turkish and Mediterranean restaurant serving lunch and dinner menus.
- The Charles Henry Roe, Crossgates - Wetherspoon pub serving an extensive food menu and drinks.
- The Skyliner, Austhorpe - one of the oldest and most well-known fish shops in Leeds, The Skyliner has been around for over 50 years.
- The Brown Cow, Whitkirk - authentic British cooking and real ales in a genuine local pub.
- Thorpe Park Hotel, Thorpe Park - a seasonal menu prepared with local Yorkshire produce.
- Franco's, Thorpe Park - a family-run business serving Italian food.
- Leisure - Temple Newsam (Tudor mansion set in 1,500 acres of scenic parkland/woodland, plus a Rare Breeds Farm), Roundhay Park (over 700 acres of parkland, woodland and lakes, plus scented gardens for the blind and butterfly gardens known as Tropical World), Crossgates Library (situated on local bus routes, opposite Crossgates Shopping Centre), Thorpe Park Spa (facilities include a swimming pool, whirlpool, sauna and steam room).
- Sporting - John Smeaton Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, swimming pool and sports pitches), PowerLeague (5-a-side football pitches), Scarcroft Golf Club (golf course set in parkland and countryside).
- Shopping - Crossgates Shopping Centre (local businesses including award-winning butchers, grocers and bakers), Seacroft Green Shopping Centre (stores include Tesco Extra, JD Sports and Poundland), Colton Retail Park (stores include Sainsbury's, B&M Home Store and Garden Centre, and Pets at Home) and The Springs, Thorpe Park (cinema, shops and restaurants, including TK Maxx, Next, Boots, M&S Food Hall and Nando's).
Kingswear Crescent, Leeds£325,000
*** EXTENDED SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE * THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS * EN-SUITE * OPEN-PLAN KITCHEN*** Emsleys are delighted to offer for sale this extended well presented family home. Situated in the ever popular district of Whitkirk the house benefits from...
High Bank View, Leeds£319,000
*** EVER POPULAR LOCATION * EXTENDED LINK-DETACHED HOUSE WITH GARDEN ROOM/OFFICE *** Having been extended to provide three DOUBLE bedrooms is this double fronted link-detached house situated in the ever popular Colton village. The property now...
Kelmscott Gardens, Leeds£285,000
***EXTENDED THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW - FLEXIBLE ACCOMMODATION WITH OPEN-PLAN LIVING *** This three bedroom semi-detached bungalow has been fully extended and renovated by the current owner and offers flexible accommodation. Having...
Kelmscott Green, Leeds£265,000
*** PRICE WAS £275,000 PRICE NOW £265,000 SAVING £10,000 *** CALL NOW TO BOOK YOUR VIEWING!*** *** BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED SEMI-DETACHED OVERLOOKING LARGE PUBLIC GREEN - MUST BE SEEN!*** This wonderful semi-detached property offers...
Austhorpe Drive, Austhorpe, Leeds£260,000
*** FABULOUS LOCATION * CLOSE TO 'THE SPRINGS' AT THORPE PARK * LOTS OF POTENTIAL*** This example of a traditional semi-detached home sits in the ever popular district of Austhorpe on the east side of Leeds. Situated in a 'no through road'...
Ring Road, Crossgates, Leeds£260,000
***A TRADITIONAL THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE IN AN EXCELLENT LOCATION!*** Set in the ever popular district of CROSSGATES is this traditional bay fronted semi-detached house. The house currently requires a little modernisation but does...
Cross Gates Road, Leeds£260,000
*** THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED - CLOSE TO ALL LOCAL AMENITIES AND TRANSPORT LINKS*** EMSLEY'S are pleased to present this lovely example of a 1930’s traditional family home. This property has been well cared for and modernised by the present...
Kelmscott Lane, Leeds£250,000
*** PRICE WAS £270,000, PRICE NOW £ 250,000 SAVING £20,000! CALL NOW TO BOOK YOUR VIEWING!*** ***FABULOUS THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE - READY TO MOVE INTO ACCOMMODATION *** RARELY does a three bedroom house come to the...
Hawkhill Gardens, LeedsAsking Price, £250,000
*** THREE BEDROOM 1930'S SEMI-DETACHED * CLOSE TO AMENITIES * SOME UPDATING REQUIRED *** Viewing is essential to appreciate the size of accommodation on offer. This is a lovely example of a traditional 1930's semi-detached home. The house offers...