- Semi-detached house
- Large conservatory to rear
- Two double bedrooms
- Enclosed garden
- Ample parking
- Garage with inspection pit
- Council Tax Band A
- EPC Rating E
***TWO BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY WITH A CONSERVATORY AND A LOFT ROOM*** An excellent opportunity to purchase this well cared for family home which has the benefit of a large full width conservatory plus a useful loft/hobby room. This property is well placed and is adjacent to local garages with gated access for residents only, so offering extra security for parking and has a very large workshop/garage with an inspection pit to the rear which would ideally suit a car enthusiast or handyman! The accommodation briefly comprises; entrance hall, large fitted kitchen, spacious through lounge and full width conservatory to the ground floor. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a bathroom plus a pull-down ladder to the loft room. Outside there is small garden with border hedge to the front and to the rear is off-road parking via a gated driveway and an extra large garage/workshop. The location is conveniently placed for commuters requiring access to Leeds, Wetherby and York, with main arterial roads providing access to surrounding districts and motorway networks, including the A1/M1 link Road and ELOR (A6120 new ring road). A shopping centre is available at Seacroft which has a bus station and there are a wealth of amenities available at Crossgates including a local railway station. *** Call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing ***
Entrance Hall (1.42m x 2.12m)
Enter through a composite door with double-glazed side lights. A useful understair store cupboard and central heating radiator.
Kitchen (4.09m x 3.25m)
Fitted with a range of shaker style wall and base units with roll edge work surfaces over which incorporate a ceramic sink with drainer and mixer tap. Integrated appliances include a dishwasher and washing machine plus a range style cooker with six gas burners, a stainless steel splashback and matching extractor hood. In addition there is a tall larder cupboard and space for an 'American style' fridge/freezer. A double-glazed window is placed to the side elevation and there is a wall mounted central heating boiler. French doors open to the conservatory.
Living Room (5.61m x 3.05m)
Having a feature fireplace incorporating a coal effect living flame gas fire and laid with wood grain effect laminate flooring. A double-glazed window to the front and sliding patio doors which open to the ;-
Conservatory (5.82m x 3.25m)
Accessed from either the kitchen or living room the conservatory is laid with laminate flooring and has the benefit of two central heating radiators and French doors that give access to the garden.
Two double-glazed windows to the side elevation. Pull-down ladder giving access to the roof space and hobby/loft room which has power, light and a 'Velux' style window.
Bedroom 1 (2.00m x 5.47m)
A double bedroom with two double-glazed windows and central heating radiators overlooking the front garden. Two fixture cupboards provide useful storage.
Bedroom 2 (2.84m x 3.94m)
A second double bedroom with a double-glazed window overlooking the rear aspect, central heating radiator and fitted mirror fronted sliding robes providing hanging rails and storage solutions.
Bathroom (1.70m x 2.36m)
The bathroom has a recently installed white suite which comprises;- 'P' shaped panelled bath with shower and screen over, pedestal hand wash basin and close coupled WC., double-glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
Outside there is small garden with a border hedge to the front. The side and rear of the property are fully enclosed - ideal for children or pets! The rear garden offers off-road gated parking and a very large workshop/garage which has power, light and its own inspection pit - ideal for a car enthusiast or hobbies that require plenty of space!
From the Crossgates office, proceed along Austhorpe Road and turn right at the traffic lights onto Station Road. Take the third exit off the roundabout onto Crossgates Ring Road and proceed straight ahead at the next roundabout, and at the next roundabout turn left. At the small roundabout, turn right onto North Parkway and proceed along taking the third right turn across the dual carriageway onto Kentmere Avenue. Take the first left into Kentmere Approach and then right into Kentmere Crescent where the property can be found on the left hand side identified by the Emsleys for sale board.
The property is classed as non-standard construction and is known locally as a Levitt Cartwright. You should inform your mortgage provider of the construction type before making any offer. Should you have any questions please contact a member of our team.
Crossgates is a bustling community with a busy high street, including Crossgates Shopping Centre.
Residents are a mixture of all age groups, with many having lived in the area for a long time. Positioned on an excellent bus route, with its own train station on the Leeds/York route, Crossgates has easy access to the M62/M1/A1, Leeds city centre, north Leeds and the A64 for York.
Our Crossgates branch serves areas including Barwick in Elmet, Colton, Halton, Seacroft, Scholes, Temple Newsam, Thorner and Whitkirk.
- Corpus Christi Catholic College
- Bishop Young Academy
- John Smeaton Academy
- Leeds East Academy
- Temple Moor High School
Pubs & Restaurants
- La Cantina 44, Crossgates - a family-run restaurant serving Mediterranean cuisine.
- Jinnah, Crossgates - an extensive menu offering Indian and Asian cuisine.
- Sorrento, Crossgates - an Italian restaurant that has been serving food for over 15 years.
- The Black Olive, Crossgates - family-run Turkish and Mediterranean restaurant serving lunch and dinner menus.
- The Charles Henry Roe, Crossgates - Wetherspoon pub serving an extensive food menu and drinks.
- The Skyliner, Austhorpe - one of the oldest and most well-known fish shops in Leeds, The Skyliner has been around for over 50 years.
- The Brown Cow, Whitkirk - authentic British cooking and real ales in a genuine local pub.
- Thorpe Park Hotel, Thorpe Park - a seasonal menu prepared with local Yorkshire produce.
- Franco's, Thorpe Park - a family-run business serving Italian food.
- Leisure - Temple Newsam (Tudor mansion set in 1,500 acres of scenic parkland/woodland, plus a Rare Breeds Farm), Roundhay Park (over 700 acres of parkland, woodland and lakes, plus scented gardens for the blind and butterfly gardens known as Tropical World), Crossgates Library (situated on local bus routes, opposite Crossgates Shopping Centre), Thorpe Park Spa (facilities include a swimming pool, whirlpool, sauna and steam room).
- Sporting - John Smeaton Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, swimming pool and sports pitches), PowerLeague (5-a-side football pitches), Scarcroft Golf Club (golf course set in parkland and countryside).
- Shopping - Crossgates Shopping Centre (local businesses including award-winning butchers, grocers and bakers), Seacroft Green Shopping Centre (stores include Tesco Extra, JD Sports and Poundland), Colton Retail Park (stores include Sainsbury's, B&M Home Store and Garden Centre, and Pets at Home) and The Springs, Thorpe Park (cinema, shops and restaurants, including TK Maxx, Next, Boots, M&S Food Hall and Nando's).
Swardale Road, Leeds£170,000
*** TWO BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE * A GOOD STARTER HOME * NO ONWARD CHAIN *** This two bedroom property is not to be missed! Situated in a popular location adjacent to Crossgates with fantastic transport links. The house offers an ideal first...
lilac court, Leeds£155,000
***RARE TO THE MARKET * EXCLUSIVE GATED DEVELOPMENT * MUST BE SEEN * ADJACENT TO WOODLAND*** Situated within the ever popular York Dale development just off the A64, this FIRST FLOOR apartment is located within an exclusive gated community....
Brooklands Lane, Leeds£150,000
***TWO BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY WITH LARGE GARDEN - PRICED FOR IMPROVEMENT *** An excellent opportunity to purchase this well cared for family home which has the benefit of gas central heating and PVCu double-glazing. The house has spacious...
Ash Court, Leeds£138,000
***TWO BEDROOM LARGER STYLE SECOND FLOOR APARTMENT WITH VIEWS AND ALLOCATED PARKING!*** This two bedroom top floor apartment is sure to impress. This spacious apartment occupies a corner position and so offers views across the development and...
Maple Court, Seacroft, Leeds£137,000
*** TWO BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT WITH A LARGE OPEN-PLAN LIVING AREA AND ALLOCATED PARKING *** Situated on the ever popular 'York Dale' development just off the A64/York Road. The property offers excellent open-plan accommodation, and...