- Extended four bedroom semi-detached property
- Three reception rooms
- Fitted kitchen with 'range style' cooker
- Family bathroom with four piece suite
- Ample off-road parking & garage
- Large lawned garden to the front and paved patio to the rear
- Council tax band C
- EPC Rating D
*** EXTENDED FOUR BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY * THREE RECEPTION ROOMS * KITCHEN WITH RANGE STYLE COOKER * FOUR PIECE SUITE IN BATHROOM * AMPLE OFF-ROAD PARKING & GARAGE *** Calling all growing families! Situated on a corner plot is this EXTENDED FOUR BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY, offered for sale located a short walk from the amenities of Main Street and the local high school. The property benefits from gas central heating, double-glazing and ample off-road parking for several cars. The accommodation briefly comprises: Entrance hallway, lounge with a bay window, dining room, useful sitting room/play room and fitted kitchen with a 'range style' cooker with 5 ring hob. To the first floor, there are four bedrooms - master with a bay window, and a family bathroom which includes a four piece suite. There is a large lawn garden to the front, with a driveway to the side offering off-road parking for a number of cars, and leading to a brick-built garage. To the rear, is a paved patio garden with room for outside seating. ** Call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing.**
Front entrance door with two side panels, wood flooring, built-in under-stairs storage cupboard, stairs to the first floor, open-plan to the kitchen and dining room. Door to:
Sitting Room (4.11m x 4.04m)
Double-glazed window to the rear, double-glazed window to the front, radiator and wood flooring.
Lounge (3.35m x 3.38m max)
Measurements plus bay.
Double-glazed bay window to the front, wood flooring and coving to the ceiling.
Dining Room (4.04m x 3.17m)
Double-glazed window to the rear, radiator, wood flooring and coving to the ceiling.
Kitchen (3.28m max x 2.95m max)
Fitted with a range of base and eye level units with worktop space over with drawers and a stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Plumbing for an automatic washing machine and dishwasher, range style cooker with five ring gas hob with extractor hood above and a stainless splashback. Double-glazed window to the rear, double-glazed window to the side, radiator, wood flooring, under stairs storage cupboard and a side entrance door.
Access to the loft space with a loft ladder and loft space boarded for storage and a door to:
Fitted with a four piece suite comprising; deep bath with hand shower attachment, wash hand basin with storage cupboard under, shower enclosure and low-level WC,. Tiled surround, double-glazed window to the rear, double-glazed window to the side, chrome ladder style radiator and tiled flooring.
Bedroom 1 (3.66m x 3.15m max)
Measurements plus bay.
Double-glazed bay window to the front and a radiator.
Bedroom 2 (3.78m x 2.95m max)
Double-glazed window to the rear and a radiator.
Bedroom 3 (2.39m x 2.11m)
Double-glazed window to the front and a radiator.
Double-glazed window to the side and a door to:
Bedroom 4 (2.84m x 2.69m)
Double-glazed window to the front and a radiator.
Situated on a corner plot, there is a large lawned garden to the front with driveway to the side providing off-road parking for several cars. The driveway leads to a brick-built garage, which has an up-and-over door. To the rear, there is a paved patio seating area .
Situated in east Leeds, Garforth is popular amongst families due to its good schools and busy Main Street.
It has excellent motorway accessibility (A1/M1/M62) and two local train stations. Garforth is surrounded by villages such as Barwick in Elmet and Sherburn in Elmet.
Our Garforth branch serves areas including Aberford, Allerton Bywater, Great Preston, Kippax, Ledston, Micklefield and Swillington.
- Brigshaw High School
- Castleford Academy
- Garforth Academy
- John Smeaton Academy
- Temple Moor High School
Pubs / Restaurants
- La Bella Vita, Garforth - a mix of traditional and contemporary Italian cuisine made from local produce.
- Aagrah, Garforth - an award-winning restaurant offering authentic Asian food.
- Miller & Carter, Garforth - a steakhouse serving beef sourced from sustainable farms.
- CLO Coffee, Garforth - Leeds-based coffee house and roaster centred around a passion for community.
- 450°, Garforth - family-friendly wood-fired pizza restaurant, featuring an open kitchen.
- The Station House Café and Bistro, Garforth - serving authentic southern Italian cuisine based on family recipes.
- Jigger & Jar, Garforth - cocktail and wine bar serving a selection of drinks, coffees, cheese and charcuterie boards, plus Brown & Blonde brownies.
- The Assembly, Garforth - independent bar and bottle shop established by a husband and wife team. Serves craft beer, cocktails and wine, alongside charcuterie, bar snacks and coffee.
- The Fly Line, Garforth - local pub serving a daily carvery, classic pub menu and drinks.
- The Briggate, Garforth - Wetherspoons pub serving drinks and a food menu.
- Grand Indian Lounge, Swillington - restaurant serving traditional Indian food with a contemporary twist.
- Pizza Picante, Barwick in Elmet - takeaway offering handcrafted pizzas made using a secret recipe.
- Leisure - Temple Newsam (historic house and grounds located in east Leeds), Lotherton Hall (Edwardian House and country estate set in scenic parkland and woodland, plus a bird garden and exhibition halls), Fairburn Ings (trails to take you through a variety of ponds, lakes, woodlands and parklands showcasing a number of bird habitats).
- Sporting - Garforth Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, squash courts and sports hall), Garforth Golf Club (18-hole golf course and driving range), SnoZone (indoor real snow slope at Xscape, Castleford), Clip 'n Climb (indoor climbing centre for families).
- Shopping - Garforth Main Street (home to a number of local businesses and retailers,
including butchers, grocers, bakers and cafes), Junction 32 (retail outlet based in Castleford), White Rose Shopping Centre (indoor mall with shops and restaurants near the M621 motorway).
- Entertainment - Xscape (leisure complex near Castleford with shops, bars, restaurants, cinema, a snow slope and a bowling alley).
Elmete Avenue, Sherburn In Elmet, LeedsOffers Over, £360,000
***OFFERS OVER £360,000 * EXCEPTIONAL EXTENDED FAMILY HOME * VERSATILE LIVING WITH AN ANNEX OPTION * ENVIABLE CORNER PLOT.*** A rare opportunity to purchase a large family home set in a sought after residential area. Tastefully extended, the...
Grange Farm Court, Micklefield, Leeds£330,000
***EXCEPTIONAL FAMILY HOME * FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS * LARGE GARDEN * POPULAR LOCATION.*** Tucked away in a small cul-de-sac location is this rare opportunity to purchase a home bigger than most four bedroom properties at a fraction of the price of...
Pasture Court, Sherburn In Elmet, Leeds£310,000
***ENVIABLE TUCKED AWAY LOCATION * MUST BE SEEN * WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT.*** Set within easy reach of local amenities and tucked away in a lovely position in this popular location is this lovely family home. Briefly comprising; entrance hall,...
Alandale Crescent, Garforth, LeedsOffers Over, £300,000
*** EXTENDED FOUR BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY * LOUNGE WITH DINING AREA * SITTING ROOM * MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM * LARGE REAR GARDEN * AMPLE OFF-ROAD PARKING *** If you are growing family, then this house is for you! A...
Church View, South Milford, LeedsChain Free, £300,000
***VACANT POSSESSION * ENVIABLE CUL-DE-SAC POSITION * DECEPTIVELY LARGE.*** The property does need some work and has been priced to sell. This lovely detached home is in the popular village of South Milford and in an area that rarely comes up for...
Montague Crescent, Garforth, LeedsOffers Over, £285,000
***NO CHAIN * POPULAR LOCATION * VERSATILE LIVING * MODERN FITTED KITCHEN. *** ***SUMMER SALE!!! PRICE WAS £325,000, PRICE NOW 'OFFERS OVER' £285,000 CALL NOW TO BOOK YOUR VIEWING!*** A well presented 3/4 bedroom detached family home...
Harvesters Way, South Milford, Leeds£275,000
***ENVIABLE CORNER PLOT * LARGE FAMILY HOME * UPDATED BATHROOM * POPULAR LOCATION.*** This delightful family home offers superb accommodation throughout and is finished to a high standard with lovely gardens, parking and a single garage. The...
Meadow Road, Leeds£265,000
*** FOUR BEDROOM CHALET STYLE SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY * NO CHAIN! * GOOD SIZED ACCOMMODATION * TWO RECEPTION ROOMS * DINING/KITCHEN * MATURE GARDENS * GARAGE * PARKING *** If your looking for size and versatility, then this property is for you!...
Main Street, Burton Salmon, LeedsOffers Over, £250,000
***ATTRACTIVE GARDEN * LARGE FAMILY HOME * MASTER WITH EN-SUITE * POPULAR LOCATION.*** Set in the popular village of Burton Salmon, having easy access to motorway links and nearby amenities is this deceptively large family home. Briefly...