- Extended three bedroom semi-detached house
- Open-plan lounge
- Dining/kitchen with built-in hob and oven
- Conservatory to the rear
- Fitted wardrobes to the master bedroom
- Garage and off-road parking
- Council Tax Band C
- EPC rating D
*** EXTENDED THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY * NO CHAIN! * CONSERVATORY TO THE REAR * DINING/KITCHEN WITH BUILT-IN HOB AND OVEN * GARAGE AND AMPLE OFF-ROAD PARKING *** Conveniently located within a short distance of the local train station, this EXTENDED THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY is offered for sale with NO FORWARD CHAIN! The property benefits from double-glazing, central heating and a conservatory extension to the rear. The property offers accommodation which comprises: Entrance porch, open-plan lounge with a casement window, dining/kitchen with a built-in hob and oven and a conservatory that overlooks the rear garden. To the first floor, there are three bedrooms - the master with fitted wardrobes and a family bathroom with a white suite which includes a shower over the bath. There is a block-paved off-road parking area to the front, with gated access. To the rear, there is a detached garage with an up-and-over door and a fully enclosed garden with a lawn and a paved patio seating area. *** Call now 24 hours a day 7 days a week to arrange your viewing ***
Double-glazed windows to the front and side and a door to:
Lounge (4.19m x 4.47m max)
Double-glazed leaded casement window to the front, double-glazed window to the side, radiator, wood effect laminate flooring, two wall light points, coving to the ceiling which has a ceiling rose, stairs to the first floor landing and a door to:
Kitchen/Dining Room (3.20m x 4.47m)
Fitted with a range of base and eye level units with worktop space over with drawers, stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap and tiled splashbacks. Plumbing for an automatic washing machine, space for a dryer, built-in electric oven and a built-in four ring gas hob with an extractor hood over. Double-glazed leaded window to the rear, walk-in storage cupboard, radiator, tiled flooring, concealed gas boiler and a door to:
Half brick and double-glazed construction with double-glazed windows and poly-carbonate roof, radiator and a double door to the rear garden.
Double-glazed leaded window to the side, access to a part boarded loft space which has a pull-down ladder and a door to:
Bedroom 1 (4.85m x 2.56m)
Fitted wardrobes with a hanging rail and shelving, radiator, wood flooring and a double-glazed leaded window to the front.
Bedroom 2 (2.74m x 2.59m)
Double-glazed leaded window to the rear, radiator, wood effect laminate flooring and coving to the ceiling.
Bedroom 3 (3.40m x 1.83m)
Double-glazed leaded window to the front, built-in over-stairs cupboard, radiator and wood flooring.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising; panelled bath with shower over and folding glass screen, pedestal wash hand basin and low-level WC, tiled surround, double-glazed leaded window to the rear, chrome ladder style single radiator, tiled flooring and recessed spotlights.
There is block-paved off-road parking to the front, with double gated access. To the side, there is a side gate which leads to a fully enclosed garden, with a block-paved patio seating area and a small lawned garden. In addition, there is a detached garage with an up-and-over door.
Situated in east Leeds, Garforth is popular amongst families due to its good schools and busy Main Street.
It has excellent motorway accessibility (A1/M1/M62) and two local train stations. Garforth is surrounded by villages such as Barwick in Elmet and Sherburn in Elmet.
Our Garforth branch serves areas including Aberford, Allerton Bywater, Great Preston, Kippax, Ledston, Micklefield and Swillington.
- Brigshaw High School
- Castleford Academy
- Garforth Academy
- John Smeaton Academy
- Temple Moor High School
Pubs / Restaurants
- La Bella Vita, Garforth - a mix of traditional and contemporary Italian cuisine made from local produce.
- Aagrah, Garforth - an award-winning restaurant offering authentic Asian food.
- Miller & Carter, Garforth - a steakhouse serving beef sourced from sustainable farms.
- CLO Coffee, Garforth - Leeds-based coffee house and roaster centred around a passion for community.
- 450°, Garforth - family-friendly wood-fired pizza restaurant, featuring an open kitchen.
- The Station House Café and Bistro, Garforth - serving authentic southern Italian cuisine based on family recipes.
- Jigger & Jar, Garforth - cocktail and wine bar serving a selection of drinks, coffees, cheese and charcuterie boards, plus Brown & Blonde brownies.
- The Assembly, Garforth - independent bar and bottle shop established by a husband and wife team. Serves craft beer, cocktails and wine, alongside charcuterie, bar snacks and coffee.
- The Fly Line, Garforth - local pub serving a daily carvery, classic pub menu and drinks.
- The Briggate, Garforth - Wetherspoons pub serving drinks and a food menu.
- Grand Indian Lounge, Swillington - restaurant serving traditional Indian food with a contemporary twist.
- Pizza Picante, Barwick in Elmet - takeaway offering handcrafted pizzas made using a secret recipe.
- Leisure - Temple Newsam (historic house and grounds located in east Leeds), Lotherton Hall (Edwardian House and country estate set in scenic parkland and woodland, plus a bird garden and exhibition halls), Fairburn Ings (trails to take you through a variety of ponds, lakes, woodlands and parklands showcasing a number of bird habitats).
- Sporting - Garforth Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, squash courts and sports hall), Garforth Golf Club (18-hole golf course and driving range), SnoZone (indoor real snow slope at Xscape, Castleford), Clip 'n Climb (indoor climbing centre for families).
- Shopping - Garforth Main Street (home to a number of local businesses and retailers,
including butchers, grocers, bakers and cafes), Junction 32 (retail outlet based in Castleford), White Rose Shopping Centre (indoor mall with shops and restaurants near the M621 motorway).
- Entertainment - Xscape (leisure complex near Castleford with shops, bars, restaurants, cinema, a snow slope and a bowling alley).
Moorland Road, Sherburn In Elmet, Leeds£270,000
***STUNNING THROUGHOUT * UPDATED KITCHEN AND BATHROOMS * GARAGE & DRIVE.*** This superb three bedroom end townhouse offers beautifully presented, spacious family style living accommodation of around 1000 sq. ft. over three floors in a...
Montague Crescent, Garforth, Leeds£265,000
***EXTENDED FAMILY HOME * POPULAR LOCATION * VACANT POSSESSION. *** Set within easy reach of Garforth amenities. motorway networks and train station is this tastefully extended family home. Briefly comprising: hall, open-plan lounge/diner and...
Goodwood Avenue, Kippax, Leeds£255,000
*** EXTENDED THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE * NO CHAIN! * OPEN-PLAN LOUNGE WITH WOOD BURNING STOVE * DINING/KITCHEN WITH BUILT-IN HOB & OVEN * SUN ROOM/SITTING ROOM * FAMILY BATHROOM * LANDSCAPED LOW MAINTENANCE REAR GARDEN * INSULATED...
Valley Ridge, Kippax, Leeds£240,000
***EXTENDED FAMILY HOME * WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT * NO CHAIN * EN-SUITE. *** This impressive home is situated in the sought after location of Kippax. The current owner has tastefully extended and modernised this home to a high standard...
Grange Avenue, Garforth, Leeds£235,000
***VACANT POSSESSION & NO CHAIN * GOOD SIZED THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED FAMILY HOME * CLOSE TO AMENITIES * MODERN DINING KITCHEN * OFF ROAD PARKING & GARAGE *** Set within easy access of Garforth ‘Main Street’ and local transport links, is...
Acaster Drive, Garforth, Leeds£220,000
*** THREE BEDROOM DORMER STYLE SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE * NO CHAIN! * DOUBLE-GLAZED & CENTRAL HEATING * CONSERVATORY * GARAGE WITH ELECTRIC DOOR * OFF-ROAD PARKING *** A much loved and cherished family home, sold with NO CHAIN! and looking for a...
Elmete Avenue, Sherburn In Elmet, LeedsChain Free, £220,000
***XMAS SALE!!! PRICE WAS ORIGINALLY £240,000, PRICE NOW £220,000 SAVING £20,000! FOR A LIMITED PERIOD ONLY! CALL NOW TO BOOK YOUR VIEWING!*** ***VACANT POSSESSION * CONSERVATORY * SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION.*** This lovely family...
Park Avenue, Sherburn In Elmet, LeedsOffers In The Region Of, £220,000
***TUCKED AWAY POSITION. WELL PRESENTED. NO CHAIN. CLOSE TO AMENITIES.*** A lovely family house offering excellent, well proportioned living accommodation throughout. The property is ideally situated for access to commuter links via A1/M and...
Hopewell Terrace, Kippax, Leeds£205,000
*** THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE * NO CHAIN * CONSERVATORY * THROUGH LOUNGE/DINER * GOOD SIZED KITCHEN WITH RANGE STYLE COOKER * GARAGE & DRIVEWAY * CLOSE TO HIGH STREET AMENITIES *** Fantastic location, short walk to the amenities of...