- REDUCED FOR A QUICK SALE
- Semi-detached bungalow
- Sold with NO CHAIN
- Well maintained and presented
- Two bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Good size garden
- Off-road parking
- Council tax band C
- EPC rating D
*** WHAT A BARGAIN! SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW SOLD WITH NO CHAIN - GOOD SIZE REAR GARDEN *** Situated in this quiet cul-de-sac in the sought after location of Crossgates is this ready to move into bungalow which is ideal for down sizers. The property benefits from gas central heating and PVCu double-glazing throughout and offers a west-facing rear garden. The property has been well maintained and has neutral decor throughout. In brief the accommodation comprises; entrance vestibule, lounge, dining room, kitchen, inner lobby, two bedrooms and a house bathroom. Outside there is off-road parking to the front and a good sized rear garden. Conveniently placed, the property is just a short drive from transport links via the M1 motorway networks giving quick and easy access to Wetherby, York and Wakefield. There are good public transport links at the end of the street on Pendas Way along with a railway station at Crossgates for a quick and smooth commute to LEEDS city centre. There is a new and exciting shopping and leisure complex at 'The Springs' close by with the new ELOR A6120 just around the corner, PLUS Crossgates shopping district which offers a wide range of shops, banks, cafes, bars and restaurants. *** Call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing!***
Enter through a PVCu double-glazed door.
Living room (3.99m x 3.58m)
A light and airy room laid with wood grain effect laminate flooring which continues throughout the ground floor. A focal fireplace with marble hearth and back incorporating a pebble effect gas fire, three double-glazed windows overlooking side and front garden, coving to the ceiling and a central heating radiator.
Deep storage cupboard housing the utility meters.
Dining room (3.28m x 2.97m)
The dining room has ample space for a family dining table and chairs, a central heating radiator and double-glazed window overlooking the rear garden. A useful fixture cupboard provides shelving and extra storage space.
Kitchen (2.46m x 2.34m)
Fitted wood grain effect wall and base units with work top surfaces over. Built-under electric oven with glass electric hob over and chimney style extractor hood. Inset circular sink unit with side drainer and mixer tap and appropriate splashback tiling, concealed wall mounted central heating boiler, space for an under counter fridge and washing machine. Central heating radiator and PVCu double-glazed window overlooking the rear garden.
Bedroom One (3.89m x 2.97m)
A double bedroom with a central heating radiator and a double-glazed window overlooking the front garden.
Bedroom Two (2.90m x 2.36m)
The second bedroom has a central heating radiator and a double-glazed window overlooking the rear garden.
Fitted with a white three piece suite which comprises;; 'P' shaped bath with mixer tap shower attachment and screen over, a pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Two walls are fully tiled in ceramics, central heating radiator and a double-glazed window.
The property has a gravelled and lawned garden to the front and provides off-road parking and a boundary hedge. To the rear, the garden is of a good size and mainly laid to lawn with a boundary hedge and fence. Being west-facing, the garden can enjoy the sun most of the day and there is a 'crazy-paved' patio seating area.
From the Crossgates office, proceed along Austhorpe Road passing the park on the left hand side to the painted roundabout. Turn left at the roundabout onto Pendas Way. Proceed along, before turning right onto Kelmscott Garth, the property can be found on the left and is indicated by the Emsleys for sale board.
Crossgates is a bustling community with a busy high street, including Crossgates Shopping Centre.
Residents are a mixture of all age groups, with many having lived in the area for a long time. Positioned on an excellent bus route, with its own train station on the Leeds/York route, Crossgates has easy access to the M62/M1/A1, Leeds city centre, north Leeds and the A64 for York.
Our Crossgates branch serves areas including Barwick in Elmet, Colton, Halton, Seacroft, Scholes, Temple Newsam, Thorner and Whitkirk.
- Corpus Christi Catholic College
- Bishop Young Academy
- John Smeaton Academy
- Leeds East Academy
- Temple Moor High School
Pubs & Restaurants
- La Cantina 44, Crossgates - a family-run restaurant serving Mediterranean cuisine.
- Jinnah, Crossgates - an extensive menu offering Indian and Asian cuisine.
- Sorrento, Crossgates - an Italian restaurant that has been serving food for over 15 years.
- The Black Olive, Crossgates - family-run Turkish and Mediterranean restaurant serving lunch and dinner menus.
- The Charles Henry Roe, Crossgates - Wetherspoon pub serving an extensive food menu and drinks.
- The Skyliner, Austhorpe - one of the oldest and most well-known fish shops in Leeds, The Skyliner has been around for over 50 years.
- The Brown Cow, Whitkirk - authentic British cooking and real ales in a genuine local pub.
- Thorpe Park Hotel, Thorpe Park - a seasonal menu prepared with local Yorkshire produce.
- Franco's, Thorpe Park - a family-run business serving Italian food.
- Leisure - Temple Newsam (Tudor mansion set in 1,500 acres of scenic parkland/woodland, plus a Rare Breeds Farm), Roundhay Park (over 700 acres of parkland, woodland and lakes, plus scented gardens for the blind and butterfly gardens known as Tropical World), Crossgates Library (situated on local bus routes, opposite Crossgates Shopping Centre), Thorpe Park Spa (facilities include a swimming pool, whirlpool, sauna and steam room).
- Sporting - John Smeaton Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, swimming pool and sports pitches), PowerLeague (5-a-side football pitches), Scarcroft Golf Club (golf course set in parkland and countryside).
- Shopping - Crossgates Shopping Centre (local businesses including award-winning butchers, grocers and bakers), Seacroft Green Shopping Centre (stores include Tesco Extra, JD Sports and Poundland), Colton Retail Park (stores include Sainsbury's, B&M Home Store and Garden Centre, and Pets at Home) and The Springs, Thorpe Park (cinema, shops and restaurants, including TK Maxx, Next, Boots, M&S Food Hall and Nando's).
Kelmscott Lane, Crossgates, Leeds£200,000
***TWO BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW - NO FORWARD CHAIN!*** Offered for sale with NO CHAIN! This two bedroom semi-detached bungalow offers spacious rooms and a conservatory extension to the rear. The property does require modernisation but...
Kelmscott Gardens, Leeds£199,995
***TWO BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW - QUIE CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION & NO CHAIN *** This two bedroom bungalow comes to the market in immaculate condition but does need a degree of modernisation. The property is in a cul-de-sac and has the benefit of...
Oak Road Halton£185,000
*** TWO BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW - IN NEED OF SOME INTERNAL MODERNISATION *** This two bedroom semi-detached bungalow is now available. Oak Road is ever popular and is situated within striking distance of Temple Newsam Golf Club. Outdoor...
Portage Avenue, LeedsGuide Price, £180,000
***TWO BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW * DOUBLE GARAGE & CONSERVATORY * NO CHAIN!*** For sale by Modern Method of Auction; Starting Bid Price £180,000 plus Reservation Fee. (Please see agents notes for further information). Sitting on a large...
Main Street, Scholes, Leeds£180,000
*** POPULAR VILLAGE LOCATION * DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS * WELL PRESENTED *** For sale by Modern Method of Auction; Starting Bid Price £180,000 plus Reservation Fee. (Please see agents notes for further information). Sold with tenant in situ...
Hermon Road, Leeds£170,000
*** TWO BED TERRACE IN NEED OF MODERNISATION * CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES & RAILWAY *** This two bedroom terrace needs to be inspected to fully appreciate its size and potential. Situated on a 'no through road' close to local amenities and within...
Newsam Court, Leeds£165,000
***TWO BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR FLAT * WELL MAINTAINED * SOLD WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN *** This well maintained ground floor flat would suit first time buyers, investors or downsizers alike. The spacious and well proportioned accommodation is situated at...