- Two bedroom first floor apartment
- Sold with no chain
- Open-plan living/kitchen
- Gas central heating and double-glazing
- Close to local amenities and excellent transport links
- Allocated parking
- Well tended communal gardens
- Council tax band B
- EPC rating B
*** TWO BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT WITH A LARGE OPEN-PLAN LIVING AREA AND ALLOCATED PARKING *** Situated on the ever popular 'York Dale' development just off the A64/York Road. The property offers excellent open-plan accommodation, and benefits from double-glazed windows, gas central heating and lovely views over the communal gardens and Leeds beyond. The accommodation briefly comprises: Communal entrance hallway, private entrance hallway, spacious open-plan living/dining/kitchen area, a modern bathroom with a white suite plus two double bedrooms. There are communal lawn gardens, allocated parking and visitor bays. This modern housing development, enjoys mature tree lined roads and is situated just off the A64/York Road, near the Killingbeck retail park. The commuter has the advantage of good public transport links both to the city centre and surrounding areas via the A64 and the main A6120 Ring Road just a short distance away. Ideally placed to take advantage of all local amenities at Crossgates shopping centre including local banks, post office, bars and restaurants. *** Call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing. ***
Secure front entrance door, with telecom entry pad and stairs to all floors.
A spacious hallway with a central heating radiator.
Open-plan living/dining/kitchen (7.49m x 2.01m)
The area is separated into kitchen and living zones. The living area has a 'Juliet' balcony with French doors and two central heating radiators. The kitchen area is fitted with a range of base and eye level units with worktop surfaces over with drawers and a stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap. There is a stainless steel electric oven with a stainless steel splashback, electric hob with a chimney style extractor hood. In addition there is a concealed central heating boiler, plumbed space for a washing machine and space for a tall fridge/freezer.
Bedroom One (4.47m x 2.57m)
A double bedroom with a PVCu double-glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two (3.35m x 1.68m)
A second double bedroom with a central heating radiator, PVCu double-glazed window and a semi-fitted wardrobe with sliding doors.
Fully tiled in modern grey ceramics, the bathroom is fitted with a three piece modern white suite which comprises; panelled bath with shower attachment and glass screen, pedestal wash hand basin and a low-level WC, extractor fan and radiator.
There are communal gardens outside, with an allocated off-road parking area for one car opposite the communal entrance. Visitor parking bays are also available.
From our Crossgates office on Austhorpe Road head west and at the junction turn right onto Ring Road. At the roundabout take the first exit onto Crossgates Road. At the next roundabout take the first exit onto York Road. After 0.2 of a mile turn right onto Oak Tree Lane, follow the road before turning right at the roundabout onto Chestnut Lane and finally turning right into Maple Court where the property can be found to the right hand side of the development.
Please note that this property is LEASEHOLD 125 years from 2006.
Current charges - Ground rent £62.50 twice yearly.
Service charge currently £1702.80 per annum.
Crossgates is a bustling community with a busy high street, including Crossgates Shopping Centre.
Residents are a mixture of all age groups, with many having lived in the area for a long time. Positioned on an excellent bus route, with its own train station on the Leeds/York route, Crossgates has easy access to the M62/M1/A1, Leeds city centre, north Leeds and the A64 for York.
Our Crossgates branch serves areas including Barwick in Elmet, Colton, Halton, Seacroft, Scholes, Temple Newsam, Thorner and Whitkirk.
- Corpus Christi Catholic College
- Bishop Young Academy
- John Smeaton Academy
- Leeds East Academy
- Temple Moor High School
Pubs & Restaurants
- La Cantina 44, Crossgates - a family-run restaurant serving Mediterranean cuisine.
- Jinnah, Crossgates - an extensive menu offering Indian and Asian cuisine.
- Sorrento, Crossgates - an Italian restaurant that has been serving food for over 15 years.
- The Black Olive, Crossgates - family-run Turkish and Mediterranean restaurant serving lunch and dinner menus.
- The Charles Henry Roe, Crossgates - Wetherspoon pub serving an extensive food menu and drinks.
- The Skyliner, Austhorpe - one of the oldest and most well-known fish shops in Leeds, The Skyliner has been around for over 50 years.
- The Brown Cow, Whitkirk - authentic British cooking and real ales in a genuine local pub.
- Thorpe Park Hotel, Thorpe Park - a seasonal menu prepared with local Yorkshire produce.
- Franco's, Thorpe Park - a family-run business serving Italian food.
- Leisure - Temple Newsam (Tudor mansion set in 1,500 acres of scenic parkland/woodland, plus a Rare Breeds Farm), Roundhay Park (over 700 acres of parkland, woodland and lakes, plus scented gardens for the blind and butterfly gardens known as Tropical World), Crossgates Library (situated on local bus routes, opposite Crossgates Shopping Centre), Thorpe Park Spa (facilities include a swimming pool, whirlpool, sauna and steam room).
- Sporting - John Smeaton Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, swimming pool and sports pitches), PowerLeague (5-a-side football pitches), Scarcroft Golf Club (golf course set in parkland and countryside).
- Shopping - Crossgates Shopping Centre (local businesses including award-winning butchers, grocers and bakers), Seacroft Green Shopping Centre (stores include Tesco Extra, JD Sports and Poundland), Colton Retail Park (stores include Sainsbury's, B&M Home Store and Garden Centre, and Pets at Home) and The Springs, Thorpe Park (cinema, shops and restaurants, including TK Maxx, Next, Boots, M&S Food Hall and Nando's).
lilac court, Leeds£155,000
***RARE TO THE MARKET * EXCLUSIVE GATED DEVELOPMENT * MUST BE SEEN * ADJACENT TO WOODLAND*** Situated within the ever popular York Dale development just off the A64, this FIRST FLOOR apartment is located within an exclusive gated community....
Brooklands Lane, Leeds£150,000
***TWO BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY WITH LARGE GARDEN - PRICED FOR IMPROVEMENT *** An excellent opportunity to purchase this well cared for family home which has the benefit of gas central heating and PVCu double-glazing. The house has spacious...
Ash Court, Leeds£138,000
***TWO BEDROOM LARGER STYLE SECOND FLOOR APARTMENT WITH VIEWS AND ALLOCATED PARKING!*** This two bedroom top floor apartment is sure to impress. This spacious apartment occupies a corner position and so offers views across the development and...