- Popular central location in Crossgates
- Annexe with bedroom, kitchen & shower room
- Three first floor double bedrooms
- Super modern kitchens & bathrooms
- Occasional loft room
- Off-road parking to the driveway
- Enclosed garden with deck
- Hot tub & storage shed
- Council tax band C
- EPC rating TBC
***THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED WITH A ONE BEDROOM ANNEXE - SPACIOUS, FLEXIBLE HOME!*** If you have an extended family or need ground floor facilities or you are looking for more flexible accommodation you will not want to miss this one. Located in Crossgates and within easy distance of a wealth of amenities this extended semi-detached home offers modern fixtures and fittings throughout, replaced kitchens and bathrooms, an occasional loft room, three reception rooms and a HOT TUB! Only by viewing can you appreciate the size and standard of the flexible living space on offer. The accommodation briefly comprises to the ground floor;-hallway, guest WC, dining room, extended living room, large kitchen. Annexe - open-plan living kitchen with direct access to the garden, a double bedroom and a shower room. To the first floor - three double bedrooms (all with fitted storage) and the family bathroom. To the second floor - an occasional loft room. To the outside the front has off-street parking on the driveway and to the rear an enclosed garden with a patio, raised deck, hot tub and shed. The location is unsurpassed for convenience to local shops, banks and facilities within the Crossgates shopping centre and further afield at 'The Springs' and Colton retail parks. The area has excellent public transport links with local bus routes and Crossgates railway station giving a fast and easy commute to Leeds city centre, within walking distance. Also ideal for commuters is the easy access to the M1 North motorway network and main arterial roads such as the A64, A6120 Ring Road and A63. *** Call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing ***
The entrance hall has two windows to the front and side and a PVCu entrance door. A useful under stair cupboard provides storage and there is a vertical contemporary radiator. A staircase with a glass balustrade rises to the first floor.
Fitted with a close coupled WC and pedestal hand wash basin. Feature split-faced tiled wall, central heating radiator, extractor fan and a double-glazed window placed to the side.
Dining Room (3.84m x 3.76m)
A traditional reception room with a double-glazed bay window to the front, central heating radiator, coving to the ceiling and aerial and power points for a wall mounted t.v.
Living Room (8.31m x 3.10m)
Super sized extended living room which could be easily zoned into two areas. The room offers a full 'media' wall with a recessed display nook with feature remote controlled lighting, aerial and power points for a wall mounted t.v and a stylish 'letterbox' fireplace again with mood lighting. The whole room is laid with wood grain effect laminate flooring there are down lighters to the ceiling and two central heating radiators. PVCu double-glazed French windows give direct access to the patio and rear garden beyond.
Kitchen (4.72m x 4.32m)
A fabulous kitchen fitted in 2022 with shaker style, midnight blue wall and base units along with drawers, a tall larder unit and wine racks. There are granite work surfaces throughout which incorporate a single sink with drainer grooves and a mixer tap over. Appliances include a built-under double oven and a five burner gas hob with extractor over. Space for a tall fridge/freezer and plumbed spaces for a washer, dryer and dishwasher. A second under stair cupboard provides extra storage. The floor is laid with wood grain effect laminate flooring, there is a vertical central heating radiator and a vaulted ceiling with a skylight window allowing an abundance of natural light to flood in. To the front of the kitchen is an extra wide PVCu double-glazed entry door giving access to the driveway. To the rear of the kitchen a door gives access to the annexe.
Built in 2021 the annexe provides flexible accommodation for guests or relatives to stay or would make an ideal teenager 'suite'.
Living room/Kitchen (5.46m x 2.67m)
The living area has a vaulted ceiling with a skylight window plus patio sliding doors giving direct access to the garden along with an inset glass pebble effect fireplace which gives a cosy feel to the space. The kitchen area has a composite sink with mixer tap inset into granite work surfaces, an under counter fridge and a cooker point with an extractor over. The room is laid with a high gloss wood grain effect laminate floor and there are down lighters to the ceiling.
Bedroom (3.24m x 2.67m)
A double bedroom with a double-glazed window to the side, central heating radiator and wood grain effect laminate flooring continuing from the living area.
Shower Room (1.73m x 1.09m)
The shower room is fitted with a modern white three piece suite which comprises; a walk-in shower enclosure with a mains fed shower, a vanity hand wash basin and close coupled WC. The floor is laid with ceramic tiles and there are marble effect laminate panels to the walls. There is a ladder style central heating radiator, an extractor fan and down lighters to the ceiling.
With a double-glazed window to the side and wood staircase rising to the loft room.
Bedroom (3.26m x 3.76m)
A double bedroom with a comprehensive range of bespoke fitted wardrobes offering drawers, hanging rails and storage solutions. A fitted window seat in the bay window which is double-glazed overlooks the front garden and there is a tall vertical central heating radiator.
Bedroom (3.80m x 3.23m)
A second double bedroom with a central heating radiator and double-glazed window overlooking the rear garden. Wardrobes with hanging rails and sliding doors are fitted to one side.
Bedroom (3.92m x 1.96m)
Extended from the original layout to make a third double bedroom, there is a fixture wardrobe, a central heating radiator and double-glazed window to the front.
Bathroom (2.56m x 2.21m)
A super modern bathroom fully tiled in grey ceramic and fitted with a white suite which comprises;- panelled 'jacuzzi' style bath with mixer tap shower attachment, a separate walk-in shower area with a glass screen and mains fed 'rainfall' shower, a close coupled WC and a square vanity hand wash basin with storage drawers below. There are down lighters to the ceiling, a ladder style central heating radiator, extractor fan and two double-glazed windows to the side and rear.
A useful additional room with 'Velux' windows to the front and rear and under eaves storage.
To the front there is ample off-road parking on a decorative paved driveway with boundary wall, timber fencing and an exterior power point and water supply. The rear garden is fully enclosed and offers a fabulous low maintenance space including a large 'Indian' stone patio seating area, an 'astro' turf lawn, a raised flower bed and a deck with a glass balustrade providing further seating at the bottom of the garden and adjacent to the hot tub. Exterior power sockets, water supply and lighting.
From our Crossgates office on Austhorpe Road head west and at the 'T'-junction turn right and then take the third exit onto Crossgates Ring Road A6120 where number 96 Ring Road can be found on the right hand side of the dual carrigeway and is indicated by the Emsleys for sale sign.
Crossgates is a bustling community with a busy high street, including Crossgates Shopping Centre.
Residents are a mixture of all age groups, with many having lived in the area for a long time. Positioned on an excellent bus route, with its own train station on the Leeds/York route, Crossgates has easy access to the M62/M1/A1, Leeds city centre, north Leeds and the A64 for York.
Our Crossgates branch serves areas including Barwick in Elmet, Colton, Halton, Seacroft, Scholes, Temple Newsam, Thorner and Whitkirk.
- Corpus Christi Catholic College
- Bishop Young Academy
- John Smeaton Academy
- Leeds East Academy
- Temple Moor High School
Pubs & Restaurants
- La Cantina 44, Crossgates - a family-run restaurant serving Mediterranean cuisine.
- Jinnah, Crossgates - an extensive menu offering Indian and Asian cuisine.
- Sorrento, Crossgates - an Italian restaurant that has been serving food for over 15 years.
- The Black Olive, Crossgates - family-run Turkish and Mediterranean restaurant serving lunch and dinner menus.
- The Charles Henry Roe, Crossgates - Wetherspoon pub serving an extensive food menu and drinks.
- The Skyliner, Austhorpe - one of the oldest and most well-known fish shops in Leeds, The Skyliner has been around for over 50 years.
- The Brown Cow, Whitkirk - authentic British cooking and real ales in a genuine local pub.
- Thorpe Park Hotel, Thorpe Park - a seasonal menu prepared with local Yorkshire produce.
- Franco's, Thorpe Park - a family-run business serving Italian food.
- Leisure - Temple Newsam (Tudor mansion set in 1,500 acres of scenic parkland/woodland, plus a Rare Breeds Farm), Roundhay Park (over 700 acres of parkland, woodland and lakes, plus scented gardens for the blind and butterfly gardens known as Tropical World), Crossgates Library (situated on local bus routes, opposite Crossgates Shopping Centre), Thorpe Park Spa (facilities include a swimming pool, whirlpool, sauna and steam room).
- Sporting - John Smeaton Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, swimming pool and sports pitches), PowerLeague (5-a-side football pitches), Scarcroft Golf Club (golf course set in parkland and countryside).
- Shopping - Crossgates Shopping Centre (local businesses including award-winning butchers, grocers and bakers), Seacroft Green Shopping Centre (stores include Tesco Extra, JD Sports and Poundland), Colton Retail Park (stores include Sainsbury's, B&M Home Store and Garden Centre, and Pets at Home) and The Springs, Thorpe Park (cinema, shops and restaurants, including TK Maxx, Next, Boots, M&S Food Hall and Nando's).