- STUNNING CORNER PLOT
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE
- LANDSCAPED GARDENS & GARDEN ROOM
- ORIGINALLY THREE BEDROOMS
- CONVERTED BEDROOM TO DINING ROOM
- WELL PRESENTED
- NO CHAIN & VACANT POSSESSION
- EPC Rating E
- Council Tax Band D
*** INCREDIBLE RARE PLOT * DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE * LARGE ACCOMMODATION * NO CHAIN.*** Guide price £350,000 - £375,000. Set within easy reach of Garforth amenities is this delightful true bungalow which larger than most comparative bungalows. This was originally three bedrooms with the third bedroom converted to a dining room with open-plan recess to the hall (this could easily be reverted back). Briefly comprising; hall, two extra large bedrooms, spacious bathroom, fitted integrated kitchen and a lounge which gives a real sense of space. The outside matches this, with a large corner plot, a detached double garage with a rear garden room, concrete stamped drive giving ample parking and low maintenance landscaped gardens. Overall a rare find, for which demand is expected to be high. Call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing.
Composite double-glazed entrance door with a side frosted window, radiator, coving to the ceiling, two cupboards, loft hatch, doors to rooms and an open recess to the dining room.
Dining Room (3.30m x 2.51m)
Originally the third bedroom which now has been made open-plan to a dining room (could easily be converted back) having a PVCu double-glazed window to the front aspect with a radiator beneath.
Kitchen (3.58m x 2.95m)
Fitted with a range of wall and base units having co-ordinating work surfaces, upstand and splashback tiling. One and half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap, integrated oven, microwave, hob with concealed extractor over, slimline dishwasher and a fridge. PVCu double-glazed windows to the side and rear aspects, a double panel central heating radiator and a PVCu double-glazed 'stable style' entrance door.
Lounge (3.61m x 4.88m)
Feature fireplace in a smooth limestone effect finish with a living flame gas fire. PVCu double-glazed windows to the rear and side aspects, coving to the ceiling and two radiators.
Bedroom (3.10m x 3.68m)
Fitted wardrobes, PVCu double-glazed window to the front aspect with a radiator beneath and coving to the ceiling.
Bedroom (2.77m x 5.49m)
Fitted wardrobe with drawers, PVCu double-glazed window to the side aspect with a radiator beneath and coving to the ceiling.
Incredible in size with half tiled walls and comprising; a straight panelled bath, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and an extra large shower enclosure. PVC double-glazed frosted window, radiator and an extractor fan.
Garden Room (4.60m x 1.93m)
Positioned to the back of the garage having PVCu double-glazing, laminate flooring and ceiling spotlights.
Set on a corner plot with delightful lawned and planted gardens sweeping around the front and side boundaries. Having a concrete stamped driveway providing ample parking and access to a detached double garage with an electric roller door, a large secure wrought iron gate gives access to the rear. The rear garden is well enclosed with an elevated concrete stamped patio off the garden room and pebbled and flagged areas surrounded by planted areas.
Situated in east Leeds, Garforth is popular amongst families due to its good schools and busy Main Street.
It has excellent motorway accessibility (A1/M1/M62) and two local train stations. Garforth is surrounded by villages such as Barwick in Elmet and Sherburn in Elmet.
Our Garforth branch serves areas including Aberford, Allerton Bywater, Great Preston, Kippax, Ledston, Micklefield and Swillington.
- Brigshaw High School
- Castleford Academy
- Garforth Academy
- John Smeaton Academy
- Temple Moor High School
Pubs / Restaurants
- La Bella Vita, Garforth - a mix of traditional and contemporary Italian cuisine made from local produce.
- Aagrah, Garforth - an award-winning restaurant offering authentic Asian food.
- Miller & Carter, Garforth - a steakhouse serving beef sourced from sustainable farms.
- CLO Coffee, Garforth - Leeds-based coffee house and roaster centred around a passion for community.
- 450°, Garforth - family-friendly wood-fired pizza restaurant, featuring an open kitchen.
- The Station House Café and Bistro, Garforth - serving authentic southern Italian cuisine based on family recipes.
- Jigger & Jar, Garforth - cocktail and wine bar serving a selection of drinks, coffees, cheese and charcuterie boards, plus Brown & Blonde brownies.
- The Assembly, Garforth - independent bar and bottle shop established by a husband and wife team. Serves craft beer, cocktails and wine, alongside charcuterie, bar snacks and coffee.
- The Fly Line, Garforth - local pub serving a daily carvery, classic pub menu and drinks.
- The Briggate, Garforth - Wetherspoons pub serving drinks and a food menu.
- Grand Indian Lounge, Swillington - restaurant serving traditional Indian food with a contemporary twist.
- Pizza Picante, Barwick in Elmet - takeaway offering handcrafted pizzas made using a secret recipe.
- Leisure - Temple Newsam (historic house and grounds located in east Leeds), Lotherton Hall (Edwardian House and country estate set in scenic parkland and woodland, plus a bird garden and exhibition halls), Fairburn Ings (trails to take you through a variety of ponds, lakes, woodlands and parklands showcasing a number of bird habitats).
- Sporting - Garforth Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, squash courts and sports hall), Garforth Golf Club (18-hole golf course and driving range), SnoZone (indoor real snow slope at Xscape, Castleford), Clip 'n Climb (indoor climbing centre for families).
- Shopping - Garforth Main Street (home to a number of local businesses and retailers,
including butchers, grocers, bakers and cafes), Junction 32 (retail outlet based in Castleford), White Rose Shopping Centre (indoor mall with shops and restaurants near the M621 motorway).
- Entertainment - Xscape (leisure complex near Castleford with shops, bars, restaurants, cinema, a snow slope and a bowling alley).
Parlington Villas, Aberford, LeedsGuide Price, £350,000
***STUNNING FAMILY HOME * MUST BE SEEN * ENVIABLE LOCATION & POSITION * DECEPTIVELY LARGE.*** Guide price £350,000 - £365,000. A delightful well appointed family home set in a sought after location and briefly comprising; front porch,...
Bartlett Way, Sherburn In Elmet, Leeds£345,000
***LARGE FAMILY HOME * SOLAR PANELS WITH INCOME * POPULAR LOCATION * CLOSE TO AMENITIES *** Price was originally £355,000, Now £345,000, Saving £10,000 *** Set on a sought after residential estate within easy access of amenities in...
Foster Walk, Sherburn In Elmet, LeedsGuide Price, £340,000
***RARE OPPORTUNITY * ENVIABLE CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION * LARGE PLOT & ACCOMMODATION.*** Guide Price £340,000. Set within easy reach of amenities is this extra large true bungalow. Well presented throughout and briefly comprising; hall, 'L'-shaped...
Moor Lane, Sherburn In Elmet, Leeds£295,000
***RARE OPPORTUNITY * EXTENDED FAMILY HOME * DOUBLE DETACHED GARAGE * VACANT POSSESSION.*** Positioned within easy reach of Sherburn amenities is this mature detached family home offering excellent living accommodation and space. In need of...