- Tucked away cul-de-sac
- Ground floor flat
- Replaced boiler March 2022
- Replacement PVCu double-glazing
- Kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two bedrooms
- Garden to the front
- Driveway & single garage
- EPC rating C
- Council Tax Band B
***TWO BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR FLAT * WELL MAINTAINED * SOLD WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN *** This well maintained ground floor flat would suit first time buyers, investors or downsizers alike. The spacious and well proportioned accommodation is situated at the head of a 'no through road' situation and has the advantage of a very long lease and no management fees! With a replaced boiler (March 2022) and replacement windows (2021/2022) this standard of accommodation, in this area, will not be around for long so book your viewing today! The accommodation briefly comprises to the ground floor; entrance porch, entrance hall, living room, dining/kitchen, two double bedrooms and a shower room. Outside there is a driveway offering off-road parking, a single garage and a garden to the front of the property. The house is within walking distance of Temple Newsam Country Park estate which offers a Tudor-Jacobean house, open parkland and a farm. For the shopper there is a brand new development just off junction 46 of the M1 North - 'The Springs' in Thorpe Park includes a cinema and M&S foodhall. Additional shops, cafes and bars are available at Crossgates shopping centre which has its own railway station. The property is close to local primary and secondary schools and offers fantastic transport links via the A63 and motorway network which is just a five minute drive away. *** Call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week ***
Entrance Porch (2.67m x 0.81m)
Placed to the side of the property, a very useful space for pushchairs or pets! Under stair storage cupboard.
Enter through a hardwood door with a double-glazed window to the side, central heating radiator and ceiling coving. A fixture cupboard provides useful storage and houses the central heating boiler.
Living Room (4.68m x 3.75m)
A spacious living area with two central heating radiators and double-glazed bay window to the front elevation, wall light points, ceiling coving, wall mounted electric fire with a marble effect back inset to the chimney breast.
Dining/Kitchen (3.10m x 3.35m’0.91m)
Fitted with a good range of oak wall and base units, pan drawers, wine rack. Contrasting work surfaces with concealed lighting incorporating a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and side drainer. Integrated appliances include a built-in electric oven and microwave at eye level, an electric hob with extractor hood over, a tall fridge/freezer and a washing machine. A double-glazed box bay window to the rear aspect and central heating radiator.
Bedroom 1 (3.68m x 3.43m)
A spacious double bedroom fitted with a triple wardrobe providing hanging rail and storage, matching dressing table and mirror and matching drawers. Central heating radiator and a double-glazed window overlooks the garden to the front.
Bedroom 2 (3.38m x 2.36m)
A second double bedroom with wardrobes and drawers, a central heating radiator and a double-glazed window overlooking the rear.
Fitted with bathroom furniture providing storage cupboards, a concealed cistern WC, a hand wash basin inset to vanity storage and a quadrant shower enclosure with mains fed shower. In addition there is full height ceramic tiling, wall mounted vanity mirror with a light, a ladder style central heating radiator and a double-glazed window to the rear elevation.
Lawned garden to the front of the property with gravel borders. A shared access path to the side leads to the entrance. The property also benefits from off-road parking on the driveway which leads to a brick-built single garage with an up-and-over door.
From the Crossgates office, proceed along Austhorpe Road and at the traffic lights turn left onto Station Road and proceed along Halton Ring Road to the Colton roundabout. Take the third exit (right) onto Selby Road and continue for a mile onto Halton High Street and turn left onto Grove Road. Proceed taking the fourth left turn onto Alan Crescent and then right into Newsam Court where the property can be found on the left hand side at the end of the cul-de-sac.
Employee - Emsleys EA
Please note the vendor of this property is an employee of Emsleys Estate Agents Limited.
Crossgates is a bustling community with a busy high street, including Crossgates Shopping Centre.
Residents are a mixture of all age groups, with many having lived in the area for a long time. Positioned on an excellent bus route, with its own train station on the Leeds/York route, Crossgates has easy access to the M62/M1/A1, Leeds city centre, north Leeds and the A64 for York.
Our Crossgates branch serves areas including Barwick in Elmet, Colton, Halton, Seacroft, Scholes, Temple Newsam, Thorner and Whitkirk.
- Corpus Christi Catholic College
- Bishop Young Academy
- John Smeaton Academy
- Leeds East Academy
- Temple Moor High School
Pubs & Restaurants
- La Cantina 44, Crossgates - a family-run restaurant serving Mediterranean cuisine.
- Jinnah, Crossgates - an extensive menu offering Indian and Asian cuisine.
- Sorrento, Crossgates - an Italian restaurant that has been serving food for over 15 years.
- The Black Olive, Crossgates - family-run Turkish and Mediterranean restaurant serving lunch and dinner menus.
- The Charles Henry Roe, Crossgates - Wetherspoon pub serving an extensive food menu and drinks.
- The Skyliner, Austhorpe - one of the oldest and most well-known fish shops in Leeds, The Skyliner has been around for over 50 years.
- The Brown Cow, Whitkirk - authentic British cooking and real ales in a genuine local pub.
- Thorpe Park Hotel, Thorpe Park - a seasonal menu prepared with local Yorkshire produce.
- Franco's, Thorpe Park - a family-run business serving Italian food.
- Leisure - Temple Newsam (Tudor mansion set in 1,500 acres of scenic parkland/woodland, plus a Rare Breeds Farm), Roundhay Park (over 700 acres of parkland, woodland and lakes, plus scented gardens for the blind and butterfly gardens known as Tropical World), Crossgates Library (situated on local bus routes, opposite Crossgates Shopping Centre), Thorpe Park Spa (facilities include a swimming pool, whirlpool, sauna and steam room).
- Sporting - John Smeaton Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, swimming pool and sports pitches), PowerLeague (5-a-side football pitches), Scarcroft Golf Club (golf course set in parkland and countryside).
- Shopping - Crossgates Shopping Centre (local businesses including award-winning butchers, grocers and bakers), Seacroft Green Shopping Centre (stores include Tesco Extra, JD Sports and Poundland), Colton Retail Park (stores include Sainsbury's, B&M Home Store and Garden Centre, and Pets at Home) and The Springs, Thorpe Park (cinema, shops and restaurants, including TK Maxx, Next, Boots, M&S Food Hall and Nando's).
Oak Road Halton£185,000
*** TWO BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW - IN NEED OF SOME INTERNAL MODERNISATION *** This two bedroom semi-detached bungalow is now available. Oak Road is ever popular and is situated within striking distance of Temple Newsam Golf Club. Outdoor...
Portage Avenue, LeedsGuide Price, £180,000
***TWO BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW * DOUBLE GARAGE & CONSERVATORY * NO CHAIN!*** For sale by Modern Method of Auction; Starting Bid Price £180,000 plus Reservation Fee. (Please see agents notes for further information). Sitting on a large...
Main Street, Scholes, Leeds£180,000
*** POPULAR VILLAGE LOCATION * DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS * WELL PRESENTED *** For sale by Modern Method of Auction; Starting Bid Price £180,000 plus Reservation Fee. (Please see agents notes for further information). Sold with tenant in situ...
Kelmscott Garth, Crossgates, LeedsReduced To, £175,000
*** WHAT A BARGAIN! SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW SOLD WITH NO CHAIN - GOOD SIZE REAR GARDEN *** Situated in this quiet cul-de-sac in the sought after location of Crossgates is this ready to move into bungalow which is ideal for down sizers. The...
Hermon Road, Leeds£170,000
*** TWO BED TERRACE IN NEED OF MODERNISATION * CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES & RAILWAY *** This two bedroom terrace needs to be inspected to fully appreciate its size and potential. Situated on a 'no through road' close to local amenities and within...