- Three bedroom semi-detached house
- Close to local green and amenities
- Spacious dining/kitchen
- Rewired 2018
- Replaced boiler installed 2020
- Off-road parking
- Enclosed rear garden
- Council tax band C
- EPC rating C
***THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE CLOSE TO LOCAL PARK & AMENITIES*** Emsleys are delighted to offer for sale this three bedroom semi-detached family home. The property has been extended to the rear and so offers a large dining/kitchen, along with PVCu double-glazing throughout and gas central heating with a replaced boiler (2020) and having the benefit of being rewired in 2018. In brief the property comprises;- entrance hall, light and spacious living room and a large family dining/kitchen to the first floor. To the second floor are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside a driveway to the front provides off-road parking and there is an enclosed side and rear garden with a garage. Situated in a sought after location in Crossgates with Manston Park just a short walk away. The property is conveniently placed for transport links via the M1 motorway networks giving quick and easy access to Wetherby, York or Wakefield. Having good public transport links just a short walk away on Church Lane along with a railway station at Crossgates for a quick and smooth commute to LEEDS city centre. There is a new and exciting shopping and leisure complex at 'The Springs' close by, PLUS Crossgates shopping district which offers a wide range of shops, banks, cafes, bars and restaurants. *** Call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing!***
Entry is through a PVCu double-glazed door and there is a central heating radiator.
Kitchen/Diner (2.87m x 4.67m)
This lovely sized family dining/kitchen offers a range of white wall and base units with contrasting work surfaces over. There are integrated appliances including a double oven, gas hob and a tall fridge/freezer, also having space and plumbing for a washing machine and an inset stainless steel sink with side drainer and mixer tap. A double-glazed window overlooks the side elevation and a PVCu entry door leads to the rear garden. A useful storage area is excellent for household appliances and houses the central heating boiler (installed May 2020)
Living Room (4.77m x 3.74m)
A spacious and light room fitted with wood grain effect flooring, a central heating radiator and a double-glazed window overlooking the front garden.
Access to the first floor rooms and a window placed to the side elevation. A bulk head storage cupboard provides space for linens and towels.
Bedroom 1 (3.86m x 2.95m)
A spacious double bedroom with a central heating radiator and a double-glazed window overlooking the front garden.
Bedroom 2 (3.78m x 2.95m)
A second double bedroom with a window placed to the rear and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom 3 (2.36m x 1.63m)
A single bedroom with a central heating radiator and a double-glazed window overlooking the front garden.
A lovely modern bathroom tiled in ceramics and having a white three piece suite which comprises;- a 'P' shaped panelled bath with mains fed shower and screen over, a wash hand basin with fitted vanity storage below and a close coupled WC. A window is placed to the side elevation and there is a ladder style central heating radiator.
To the front is a lawned garden and driveway which provides off-road parking. The side of the house is enclosed with a tall timber fence and gate which leads to a sectional garage. The rear garden is laid to lawn.
From our Crossgates office on Austhorpe Road head east, passing Manston Park. At the mini-roundabout turn left onto Pendas Way continue along until you see Kelmscott Green where the property can be found on the right hand side and identified by the Emsleys For Sale board.
Crossgates is a bustling community with a busy high street, including Crossgates Shopping Centre.
Residents are a mixture of all age groups, with many having lived in the area for a long time. Positioned on an excellent bus route, with its own train station on the Leeds/York route, Crossgates has easy access to the M62/M1/A1, Leeds city centre, north Leeds and the A64 for York.
Our Crossgates branch serves areas including Barwick in Elmet, Colton, Halton, Seacroft, Scholes, Temple Newsam, Thorner and Whitkirk.
- Corpus Christi Catholic College
- Bishop Young Academy
- John Smeaton Academy
- Leeds East Academy
- Temple Moor High School
Pubs & Restaurants
- La Cantina 44, Crossgates - a family-run restaurant serving Mediterranean cuisine.
- Jinnah, Crossgates - an extensive menu offering Indian and Asian cuisine.
- Sorrento, Crossgates - an Italian restaurant that has been serving food for over 15 years.
- The Black Olive, Crossgates - family-run Turkish and Mediterranean restaurant serving lunch and dinner menus.
- The Charles Henry Roe, Crossgates - Wetherspoon pub serving an extensive food menu and drinks.
- The Skyliner, Austhorpe - one of the oldest and most well-known fish shops in Leeds, The Skyliner has been around for over 50 years.
- The Brown Cow, Whitkirk - authentic British cooking and real ales in a genuine local pub.
- Thorpe Park Hotel, Thorpe Park - a seasonal menu prepared with local Yorkshire produce.
- Franco's, Thorpe Park - a family-run business serving Italian food.
- Leisure - Temple Newsam (Tudor mansion set in 1,500 acres of scenic parkland/woodland, plus a Rare Breeds Farm), Roundhay Park (over 700 acres of parkland, woodland and lakes, plus scented gardens for the blind and butterfly gardens known as Tropical World), Crossgates Library (situated on local bus routes, opposite Crossgates Shopping Centre), Thorpe Park Spa (facilities include a swimming pool, whirlpool, sauna and steam room).
- Sporting - John Smeaton Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, swimming pool and sports pitches), PowerLeague (5-a-side football pitches), Scarcroft Golf Club (golf course set in parkland and countryside).
- Shopping - Crossgates Shopping Centre (local businesses including award-winning butchers, grocers and bakers), Seacroft Green Shopping Centre (stores include Tesco Extra, JD Sports and Poundland), Colton Retail Park (stores include Sainsbury's, B&M Home Store and Garden Centre, and Pets at Home) and The Springs, Thorpe Park (cinema, shops and restaurants, including TK Maxx, Next, Boots, M&S Food Hall and Nando's).
***DETACHED THREE BEDROOM BUNGALOW - RARE TO THE MARKET- GOOD SIZED PLOT & GARAGE *** This sizable three bedroom bungalow is situated on the ever popular KELMSCOTT LANE. Close to the local amenities of Crossgates and a few minutes walk from...
Kelmscott Gardens, Leeds£285,000
***EXTENDED THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW - FLEXIBLE ACCOMMODATION WITH OPEN-PLAN LIVING *** This three bedroom semi-detached bungalow has been fully extended and renovated by the current owner and offers flexible accommodation. Having...
Kelmscott Green, Leeds£265,000
*** PRICE WAS £275,000 PRICE NOW £265,000 SAVING £10,000 *** CALL NOW TO BOOK YOUR VIEWING!*** *** BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED SEMI-DETACHED OVERLOOKING LARGE PUBLIC GREEN - MUST BE SEEN!*** This wonderful semi-detached property offers...
Austhorpe Drive, Austhorpe, Leeds£260,000
*** FABULOUS LOCATION * CLOSE TO 'THE SPRINGS' AT THORPE PARK * LOTS OF POTENTIAL*** This example of a traditional semi-detached home sits in the ever popular district of Austhorpe on the east side of Leeds. Situated in a 'no through road'...
Ring Road, Crossgates, Leeds£260,000
***A TRADITIONAL THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE IN AN EXCELLENT LOCATION!*** Set in the ever popular district of CROSSGATES is this traditional bay fronted semi-detached house. The house currently requires a little modernisation but does...
Cross Gates Road, Leeds£260,000
*** THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED - CLOSE TO ALL LOCAL AMENITIES AND TRANSPORT LINKS*** EMSLEY'S are pleased to present this lovely example of a 1930’s traditional family home. This property has been well cared for and modernised by the present...
Kelmscott Lane, Leeds£250,000
*** PRICE WAS £270,000, PRICE NOW £ 250,000 SAVING £20,000! CALL NOW TO BOOK YOUR VIEWING!*** ***FABULOUS THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE - READY TO MOVE INTO ACCOMMODATION *** RARELY does a three bedroom house come to the...
Hawkhill Gardens, LeedsAsking Price, £250,000
*** THREE BEDROOM 1930'S SEMI-DETACHED * CLOSE TO AMENITIES * SOME UPDATING REQUIRED *** Viewing is essential to appreciate the size of accommodation on offer. This is a lovely example of a traditional 1930's semi-detached home. The house offers...
Coldwell Road, LeedsGuide Price, £220,000
***SUPERBLY PRESENTED * SOLAR PANELS WITH INCOME * SOUTH-FACING WITH GARDEN ROOM.*** Guide price £220,000 - £230,000. Set within easy reach of Crossgates centre and amenities with M1 access and Leeds city centre. Briefly comprising; a...