- Three bedroom detached family home
- NO CHAIN!
- Large dining/kitchen with built-in appliances
- Lounge with patio doors to the rear garden
- Master bedroom with an en-suite shower room and walk-in wardrobe
- Good sized rear garden and driveway parking
- EPC Rating B
- Council Tax Band B
*** THREE BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME * NO CHAIN! * GOOD SIZED ACCOMMODATION - GENEROUS ROOMS * DINING/KITCHEN WITH BUILT-IN APPLIANCES * MASTER BEDROOM WITH AN EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM * FULLY ENCLOSED GARDEN * DRIVEWAY PARKING ** Located on the popular modern Millennium Village at Allerton Bywater, and built by KEEPMOAT builders in 2015, (still under the NHBC certificate). This lovely property offers good sized generous accommodation, with a very light and airy feel. The property has over sized double-glazed windows which stream light through the house, central heating, CCTV security system, patio doors to the rear garden in both the lounge and kitchen, and a good sized rear garden. This excellent family home is sold with NO CHAIN!, and offers well planned accommodation which comprises: Welcoming entrance hallway, W.C, lounge with patio doors to the rear garden and a large dining/kitchen which is the real hub of the home and a lovely place to eat and connect - the kitchen has ample units and work surfaces and has a number of integrated appliances. To the first floor, there are three DOUBLE BEDROOMS - All with dual aspect, the master with a walk-in wardrobe and en-suite shower room, plus a family bathroom with a modern white suite. There is a good sized garden to the rear, which is mainly lawned with borders for flowers and shrubs, and a paved patio seating area - giving ample space for the children to play or room for the keen gardener to keep busy! In addition, there is off-road parking to the side with gated access which leads to further parking. * Call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing. *
Radiator, wood effect laminate flooring, stairs to the first floor landing, door to a built-in storage cupboard and doors to:
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising; pedestal wash hand basin and a low level WC. Extractor fan, tiled splashback, radiator and a double-glazed window to the side,
Lounge (4.57m x 3.48m)
Two double-glazed windows to the side, radiator and a double-glazed double door to the garden.
Kitchen/Dining Room (3.96m x 5.49m)
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over with under-lighting and drawers. A one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap, built-in integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher and automatic washing machine, built-in electric oven and a built-in four ring hob with extractor hood over. Two double-glazed windows to the front, radiator, wood effect laminate flooring and a double-glazed double door to the rear garden.
Large picture double-glazed window to the side, with an additional double-glazed window on the landing area. Doors to:
Master Bedroom (3.99m max x 3.94m max (3.05m min))
13'1" max x 12'11" max (10'0" min)
Two double-glazed windows to the front, double-glazed window to the rear, radiator and a door to a built-in wardrobe with a hanging rail.
En-suite Shower Room
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising; recessed shower enclosure with a shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low-level WC, extractor fan and a tiled surround.
Bedroom 2 (2.87m x 4.37m)
Double-glazed window to the front, double-glazed window to the side and a radiator.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising; panelled bath with an electric shower over and folding glass screen, pedestal wash hand basin and low-level WC. Tiled splashbacks, double-glazed window to the side and a radiator.
Bedroom 3 (3.33m max x 3.51m max)
10'11" max x 11'6" max (7'6" min)
Two double-glazed windows to the side and a radiator.
There is a small buffer style garden to the front with a path to the front door. A tarmacadam driveway with gated access to the side offers off-road parking. To the rear, there is a fully enclosed good sized garden, which is mainly lawned with beds/borders for shrubs and flowers. In addition, there is a paved patio seating area and garden shed.
Please note there is a communal maintenance charge for the estate, the vendor has informed us that the charge is annually and is £ 178.38.
Situated in east Leeds, Garforth is popular amongst families due to its good schools and busy Main Street.
It has excellent motorway accessibility (A1/M1/M62) and two local train stations. Garforth is surrounded by villages such as Barwick in Elmet and Sherburn in Elmet.
Our Garforth branch serves areas including Aberford, Allerton Bywater, Great Preston, Kippax, Ledston, Micklefield and Swillington.
- Brigshaw High School
- Castleford Academy
- Garforth Academy
- John Smeaton Academy
- Temple Moor High School
Pubs / Restaurants
- La Bella Vita, Garforth - a mix of traditional and contemporary Italian cuisine made from local produce.
- Aagrah, Garforth - an award-winning restaurant offering authentic Asian food.
- Miller & Carter, Garforth - a steakhouse serving beef sourced from sustainable farms.
- CLO Coffee, Garforth - Leeds-based coffee house and roaster centred around a passion for community.
- 450°, Garforth - family-friendly wood-fired pizza restaurant, featuring an open kitchen.
- The Station House Café and Bistro, Garforth - serving authentic southern Italian cuisine based on family recipes.
- Jigger & Jar, Garforth - cocktail and wine bar serving a selection of drinks, coffees, cheese and charcuterie boards, plus Brown & Blonde brownies.
- The Assembly, Garforth - independent bar and bottle shop established by a husband and wife team. Serves craft beer, cocktails and wine, alongside charcuterie, bar snacks and coffee.
- The Fly Line, Garforth - local pub serving a daily carvery, classic pub menu and drinks.
- The Briggate, Garforth - Wetherspoons pub serving drinks and a food menu.
- Grand Indian Lounge, Swillington - restaurant serving traditional Indian food with a contemporary twist.
- Pizza Picante, Barwick in Elmet - takeaway offering handcrafted pizzas made using a secret recipe.
- Leisure - Temple Newsam (historic house and grounds located in east Leeds), Lotherton Hall (Edwardian House and country estate set in scenic parkland and woodland, plus a bird garden and exhibition halls), Fairburn Ings (trails to take you through a variety of ponds, lakes, woodlands and parklands showcasing a number of bird habitats).
- Sporting - Garforth Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, squash courts and sports hall), Garforth Golf Club (18-hole golf course and driving range), SnoZone (indoor real snow slope at Xscape, Castleford), Clip 'n Climb (indoor climbing centre for families).
- Shopping - Garforth Main Street (home to a number of local businesses and retailers,
including butchers, grocers, bakers and cafes), Junction 32 (retail outlet based in Castleford), White Rose Shopping Centre (indoor mall with shops and restaurants near the M621 motorway).
- Entertainment - Xscape (leisure complex near Castleford with shops, bars, restaurants, cinema, a snow slope and a bowling alley).