- WELL APPOINTED PLOT
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- CLOSE TO AMENITIES
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN
- PARKING & GARAGE
- SUPERB FAMILY HOME
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- EPC Rating D
- Council Tax Band D
***NO CHAIN * POPULAR LOCATION * VERSATILE LIVING * MODERN FITTED KITCHEN. *** ***SUMMER SALE!!! PRICE WAS £325,000, PRICE NOW 'OFFERS OVER' £285,000 CALL NOW TO BOOK YOUR VIEWING!*** A well presented 3/4 bedroom detached family home in the sought after area of Garforth, which will appeal to a wide range of buyers with ample off-street parking, versatile living space and being sold with no upward chain! The accommodation briefly comprises to the ground floor; an entrance hall with stairs rising to the first floor as well as useful under stairs storage, an elegantly proportioned living room, a stunning modern kitchen fitted with a built-in microwave, oven, gas hob, extractor and space for an American style fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and a door leading to the rear garden. There are also two double bedrooms on this floor which could be used as either bedrooms or an occasional secondary reception room. To the first floor there are two bedrooms, the master bedroom benefits from floor to ceiling built-in wardrobes. There is also a family bathroom fitted with a bath, separate corner shower cubicle, WC and hand wash basin. Externally, there is a lawned front garden, to the left hand side of the property is a driveway providing a vast amount of off-street parking and access to a single garage. To the right hand side there is a decking area which is perfect for alfresco dining and the rear garden is predominately laid to lawn. Call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing.
PVCu double-glazed entrance door, laminate flooring, radiator, down lighters and coving to the ceiling, store cupboard and doors to rooms.
Lounge (5.23m x 3.76m)
Down lighters to the ceiling, PVCu double-glazed window to the front aspect with a radiator beneath.
Kitchen/Diner (3.51m x 3.76m)
Comprising; a range of modern high gloss wall and base units, recently updated with some still having the protective wrapping on ! Co-ordinating work surfaces and matching upstand. Integrated oven, hob and extractor over and a built-in microwave, plumbing and space for a slimline dishwasher, washing machine and a large fridge/freezer. Contemporary wall radiator, concealed boiler to a cupboard, tiled flooring, down lighters to the ceiling, PVCu double-glazed windows to the side and rear aspects and an access door to the garden.
Bedroom (2.82m x 2.87m)
Currently utilised as a dining room, this bedroom has down lighters to ceiling, PVCu double-glazed window to the front aspect, a radiator and laminate flooring.
Bedroom (3.12m x 2.90m)
PVCu double-glazed window to the rear aspect with a radiator beneath, laminate flooring and down lighters and coving to the ceiling.
PVCu double-glazed window to the side aspect, down lighters to the ceiling, loft hatch and doors to rooms.
Bedroom (4.39m x 3.76m)
PVCu double-glazed window to the front aspect with a radiator beneath, down lighters and coving to the ceiling and sliding mirror doors to the wardrobe.
Bedroom (1.68m x 2.87m)
PVCu double-glazed window to the front aspect, down lighters to the ceiling and a radiator.
Fully tiled walls and floor, straight panelled bath, shower enclosure, push flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. PVCu double-glazed frosted window, radiator and a large storage cupboard with eaves access.
Set with a large block-paved drive to the side accessing a single garage and a pebbled and planted front garden. The other side has foot access and leads to the rear garden which has a lawn area and flagged patio.
The property is currently registered with a leasehold to the existing owner with 94 years remaining. This however will change to freehold upon sale to the new owner. Timescales could be longer to purchase based on this and confirmation of such should be obtained from your solicitor.
Situated in east Leeds, Garforth is popular amongst families due to its good schools and busy Main Street.
It has excellent motorway accessibility (A1/M1/M62) and two local train stations. Garforth is surrounded by villages such as Barwick in Elmet and Sherburn in Elmet.
Our Garforth branch serves areas including Aberford, Allerton Bywater, Great Preston, Kippax, Ledston, Micklefield and Swillington.
- Brigshaw High School
- Castleford Academy
- Garforth Academy
- John Smeaton Academy
- Temple Moor High School
Pubs / Restaurants
- La Bella Vita, Garforth - a mix of traditional and contemporary Italian cuisine made from local produce.
- Aagrah, Garforth - an award-winning restaurant offering authentic Asian food.
- Miller & Carter, Garforth - a steakhouse serving beef sourced from sustainable farms.
- CLO Coffee, Garforth - Leeds-based coffee house and roaster centred around a passion for community.
- 450°, Garforth - family-friendly wood-fired pizza restaurant, featuring an open kitchen.
- The Station House Café and Bistro, Garforth - serving authentic southern Italian cuisine based on family recipes.
- Jigger & Jar, Garforth - cocktail and wine bar serving a selection of drinks, coffees, cheese and charcuterie boards, plus Brown & Blonde brownies.
- The Assembly, Garforth - independent bar and bottle shop established by a husband and wife team. Serves craft beer, cocktails and wine, alongside charcuterie, bar snacks and coffee.
- The Fly Line, Garforth - local pub serving a daily carvery, classic pub menu and drinks.
- The Briggate, Garforth - Wetherspoons pub serving drinks and a food menu.
- Grand Indian Lounge, Swillington - restaurant serving traditional Indian food with a contemporary twist.
- Pizza Picante, Barwick in Elmet - takeaway offering handcrafted pizzas made using a secret recipe.
- Leisure - Temple Newsam (historic house and grounds located in east Leeds), Lotherton Hall (Edwardian House and country estate set in scenic parkland and woodland, plus a bird garden and exhibition halls), Fairburn Ings (trails to take you through a variety of ponds, lakes, woodlands and parklands showcasing a number of bird habitats).
- Sporting - Garforth Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, squash courts and sports hall), Garforth Golf Club (18-hole golf course and driving range), SnoZone (indoor real snow slope at Xscape, Castleford), Clip 'n Climb (indoor climbing centre for families).
- Shopping - Garforth Main Street (home to a number of local businesses and retailers,
including butchers, grocers, bakers and cafes), Junction 32 (retail outlet based in Castleford), White Rose Shopping Centre (indoor mall with shops and restaurants near the M621 motorway).
- Entertainment - Xscape (leisure complex near Castleford with shops, bars, restaurants, cinema, a snow slope and a bowling alley).
Grange Farm Court, Micklefield, Leeds£330,000
***EXCEPTIONAL FAMILY HOME * FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS * LARGE GARDEN * POPULAR LOCATION.*** Tucked away in a small cul-de-sac location is this rare opportunity to purchase a home bigger than most four bedroom properties at a fraction of the price of...
Pasture Court, Sherburn In Elmet, Leeds£310,000
***ENVIABLE TUCKED AWAY LOCATION * MUST BE SEEN * WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT.*** Set within easy reach of local amenities and tucked away in a lovely position in this popular location is this lovely family home. Briefly comprising; entrance hall,...
Alandale Crescent, Garforth, LeedsOffers Over, £300,000
*** EXTENDED FOUR BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY * LOUNGE WITH DINING AREA * SITTING ROOM * MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM * LARGE REAR GARDEN * AMPLE OFF-ROAD PARKING *** If you are growing family, then this house is for you! A...
Lowther Grove, Garforth, LeedsOffers Over, £300,000
*** EXTENDED FOUR BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY * THREE RECEPTION ROOMS * KITCHEN WITH RANGE STYLE COOKER * FOUR PIECE SUITE IN BATHROOM * AMPLE OFF-ROAD PARKING & GARAGE *** Calling all growing families! Situated on a corner plot is this...
Harvesters Way, South Milford, Leeds£275,000
***ENVIABLE CORNER PLOT * LARGE FAMILY HOME * UPDATED BATHROOM * POPULAR LOCATION.*** This delightful family home offers superb accommodation throughout and is finished to a high standard with lovely gardens, parking and a single garage. The...
Meadow Road, Leeds£265,000
*** FOUR BEDROOM CHALET STYLE SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY * NO CHAIN! * GOOD SIZED ACCOMMODATION * TWO RECEPTION ROOMS * DINING/KITCHEN * MATURE GARDENS * GARAGE * PARKING *** If your looking for size and versatility, then this property is for you!...
Main Street, Burton Salmon, LeedsOffers Over, £250,000
***ATTRACTIVE GARDEN * LARGE FAMILY HOME * MASTER WITH EN-SUITE * POPULAR LOCATION.*** Set in the popular village of Burton Salmon, having easy access to motorway links and nearby amenities is this deceptively large family home. Briefly...