- Semi-detached house
- Two bedrooms
- Conservatory to the rear
- Central heating & double-glazing
- Well presented throughout
- Drive & gardens
- Ideal for a first time buyer
- EPC rating C
- Council Tax Band A
** Price was £175,000, price now £165,000 saving £10,000 ** ***Two bedroom semi-detached home***Ideal for a first time buyer*** Fitted kitchen and conservatory***No chain*** A well presented two bedroom semi-detached property ideal for a first time buyer is offered for sale with no chain involved and in 'ready to move into condition'. Briefly comprising at ground floor level; entrance hallway, lounge, fitted kitchen and a conservatory. To the first floor are two bedrooms and a house bathroom fitted with a white suite. Outside a drive allows off-street parking and to the rear is an attractive enclosed garden with patio and lawn areas. Featuring double-glazing and a central heating system. This property is located in a popular residential area and early viewing is strongly recommended. ***Call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange a viewing***
Entrance Hall (3.43m x 1.69m)
Staircase leading to the first floor, under stairs storage cupboard, spot lights to the ceiling, window to the front and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen (3.43m x 1.77m)
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with work top space over, incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer unit with a mixer tap, built-in electric oven and hob, plumbing for a washing machine, ceramic tiled splashbacks, windows to the front and side and a central heating radiator.
Lounge/Dining Room (4.15m x 3.56m)
Double doors leading to the conservatory, T.V point, laminate flooring and a central heating radiator.
Conservatory (2.91m x 2.89m)
Laminate flooring, central heating radiator and double doors opening out to the rear garden.
Landing (1.89m x 1.89m)
Bedroom 1 (2.80m x 3.56m)
Fitted wardrobes, laminate flooring, window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
Bathroom (1.89m x 1.57m)
Fitted with a white suite comprising:- panelled bath with an electric shower over, pedestal hand wash basin and low flush W.C, half ceramic tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, window to the side and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom 2 (2.79m x 3.56m)
Fitted wardrobes/storage cupboard, two windows and a central heating radiator.
To the side of the property is a driveway providing off-road parking and to the rear is an attractive lawn and patio area.
Rothwell is a busy town situated close to the M1 and M62 motorways.
With easy access to motorway links, Woodlesford train station and Leeds city centre, it is a popular location with first-time buyers and families. Amenities include a Morrisons supermarket and local restaurants.
Our Rothwell branch serves areas including Carlton, Lofthouse, Methley, Oulton, Robin Hood and Woodlesford.
Pubs & Restaurants
- Salute, Rothwell - an Italian-style restaurant and bar serving rustic dishes.
- Gray's, Rothwell - coffee and gift shop with savoury and sweet food options.
- Dill & Bay, Garforth - local restaurant serving a menu with traditional and contemporary dishes.
- Zoya, Oulton - a family-owned restaurant delivering Indian cuisine using locally sourced ingredients (including Rothwell’s special rhubarb).
- The Calverley Grill, Oulton - located in Oulton Hall Hotel, the restaurant serves classic British dishes with a twist.
- The Boundary House, Methley - a country pub and restaurant offering a seasonal menu of traditional pub food using local ingredients.
- riversMEET Café and Crafts, Methley - a family-run café serving home-made food from locally sourced produce. It also hosts regular workshops and classes, from painting and jewellery-making, to knitting and book clubs.
- The Pavilion, Rothwell - family-run café in Springhead Park serving breakfasts, lunches and desserts. There is also a takeaway and delivery menu.
- Leisure - Leeds Canal (great for walking, running, cycling and wildlife spotting), Leventhorpe Vineyard (five acre vineyard that produces an array of wines for visitors to purchase), Oulton Hall Spa (offers facial, body and beauty treatments, with facilities including a pool, sauna and steam room), Springhead Park (popular park in Rothwell with a playground and tennis courts).
- Sporting - Rothwell Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, sports courts and swimming pool),
Oulton Hall Golf Course (27-hole golf course, driving range and putting green), SnoZone (indoor real snow slope at Xscape, Castleford).
- Shopping - Rothwell centre (home to a number of local businesses, retailers and cafés), Junction 32 (retail outlet based in Castleford) and White Rose Shopping Centre (only a 10 minute drive and full of popular retail brands).
Melton Close, Leeds£194,995
** Price was £199,950, price now £194,995 saving £4,995 ** ***TWO BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED***CONSERVATORY***NO CHAIN*** This two bedroom semi-detached bungalow would provide ideal accommodation for a young or older couple, or anyone...
Cranmore Drive, Leeds£170,000
***TWO BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED***OCCASIONAL LOFT ROOM***FITTED KITCHEN***NO CHAIN*** New to the market is this two bedroom semi-detached family home with two first floor bedrooms and a loft room providing useful additional space. The property...
Sherwood Walk, Middleton, Leeds£135,000
***STUNNING APARTMENT * TOP FLOOR * SINGLE GARAGE WITH DRIVE * LOVELY VIEWS * EN-SUITE & BATHROOM. *** A rare opportunity to acquire this superbly presented top floor two bedroom apartment which is offered with no chain, vacant possession and a...