- Extended detached family home
- Master bedroom with an en-suite shower
- Good access links to the A64, ELOR & A1M
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Three double bedrooms
- Off-street parking and garage
- Council tax band D
- EPC rating B
***BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED EXTENDED THREE DOUBLE BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE, WITH ENCLOSED GARDEN,GARAGE AND FANTASTIC ACCESS LINKS TO TRANSPORT LINKS*** An amazing opportunity to purchase this tastefully decorated and extended THREE DOUBLE BEDROOM detached property situated on this very popular housing development . The property has well proportioned rooms throughout and has been extended to offer a further reception/dining room with direct access to the garden. This property is a lovely family house with all the modern conveniences you would expect from on a modern development. VIEWING IS ESSENTIAL to appreciate the standard of accommodation on offer. The property's accommodation briefly comprises: entrance lobby, lounge, guest WC, fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, sitting/dining room to the ground floor. To the first floor;- three bedrooms, the master having an en-suite shower room and a separate family bathroom with a modern white suite. Outside there is an open-plan garden to the front with a driveway and garage and a fully enclosed garden to the rear. The location is perfect for commuters, adjacent to fantastic transport links via the A64 and ELOR (A6120) giving quick and easy access to Leeds, Wetherby and York and the motorway network. There are good public transport links just a short walk away on the main A64 York Road. *** Call now 24 hours a day 7 days a week to arrange your viewing***
With a composite entry door - a good space to kick off shoes and hang up coats!
Lounge (4.90m x 3.12m)
The lounge is a large light, bright room located to the front of the property with a central heating radiator, television point, PVCu double-glazed window to the front aspect and an internal door into;
With a staircase to the first floor, central heated radiator and internal doors into;
Kitchen (5.77m x 2.54m)
A good sized kitchen, fully fitted with a range of gloss wall and base units with work surfaces over and a one and a half bowl sink with drainer and stainless steel mixer tap over. Integrated appliances include a double electric oven with a gas hob and stainless steel extractor hood, a fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher. The seller informs us that all appliances were replaced in 2021. Further storage units are fitted to the far end of the kitchen where French windows open to the;-
Dining/Sitting Room (4.67m x 2.92m)
An excellent addition and size! Flooded with natural light through twin skylights and having full height windows and sliding doors giving direct access to the rear garden. There is ample space for a family sized dining table and chairs and the room can easily be zoned into living and dining areas.
With a low flush WC, central heated radiator, pedestal wash hand basin and extractor fan.
With access to the loft space, built-in storage cupboard, PVCu double-glazed window to the side aspect and internal doors into;
Master Bedroom (3.99m x 3.00m)
The master bedroom is an extremely good size double and is located to the front of the property with fitted wardrobes to two walls, television point, central heated radiator, two PVCu double-glazed windows and an internal door into;
En-suite Shower Room
A three piece suite which comprises; low flush WC, pedestal hand wash basin, a walk-in shower with an upgraded thermostatic bar shower, ladder style central heating radiator, extractor fan and a PVCu double-glazed window to the front aspect.
Bedroom 2 (3.45m x 2.67m)
Bedroom two is a good size double and is located to the rear of the property with a central heated radiator and a PVCu double-glazed window overlooking the rear garden along with fitted wardrobes to one wall.
Bedroom 3 (2.92m x 2.39m)
A third double bedroom with fitted robes, central heated radiator and a PVCu double-glazed window overlooking the rear garden.
Fitted with a three piece white suite which comprises; panelled bath with an electric shower and screen over, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, ladder style central heated radiator, extractor fan and a PVCu double-glazed window to the side aspect.
Offering excellent additional storage and off-street parking for the property.
Externally the property offers off-street parking leading to a single integral garage, pedestrian access is granted to the side leading to a fully enclosed rear garden which offers a large decked seating area surrounded by flower beds edged with timber sleepers. The garden is not particularly overlooked and offers a good degree of privacy.
From the Crossgates office, proceed along Austhorpe Road to the traffic lights and turn right. At the roundabout, take the third exit onto Crossgates Ring Road and straight ahead at the next roundabout. At the third roundabout, turn right taking the third exit onto A64. Follow the road before turning left onto Woodlands Way. Take the next left onto Maple gardens and then the first right into Alder Way where the property can be found immediately on the right hand side and can be easily identified by the Emsleys 'For Sale' board.
We are informed there is a community charge of £180 payable annually or in monthly instalments for the upkeep of the communal spaces within the estate.
Crossgates is a bustling community with a busy high street, including Crossgates Shopping Centre.
Residents are a mixture of all age groups, with many having lived in the area for a long time. Positioned on an excellent bus route, with its own train station on the Leeds/York route, Crossgates has easy access to the M62/M1/A1, Leeds city centre, north Leeds and the A64 for York.
Our Crossgates branch serves areas including Barwick in Elmet, Colton, Halton, Seacroft, Scholes, Temple Newsam, Thorner and Whitkirk.
- Corpus Christi Catholic College
- Bishop Young Academy
- John Smeaton Academy
- Leeds East Academy
- Temple Moor High School
Pubs & Restaurants
- La Cantina 44, Crossgates - a family-run restaurant serving Mediterranean cuisine.
- Jinnah, Crossgates - an extensive menu offering Indian and Asian cuisine.
- Sorrento, Crossgates - an Italian restaurant that has been serving food for over 15 years.
- The Black Olive, Crossgates - family-run Turkish and Mediterranean restaurant serving lunch and dinner menus.
- The Charles Henry Roe, Crossgates - Wetherspoon pub serving an extensive food menu and drinks.
- The Skyliner, Austhorpe - one of the oldest and most well-known fish shops in Leeds, The Skyliner has been around for over 50 years.
- The Brown Cow, Whitkirk - authentic British cooking and real ales in a genuine local pub.
- Thorpe Park Hotel, Thorpe Park - a seasonal menu prepared with local Yorkshire produce.
- Franco's, Thorpe Park - a family-run business serving Italian food.
- Leisure - Temple Newsam (Tudor mansion set in 1,500 acres of scenic parkland/woodland, plus a Rare Breeds Farm), Roundhay Park (over 700 acres of parkland, woodland and lakes, plus scented gardens for the blind and butterfly gardens known as Tropical World), Crossgates Library (situated on local bus routes, opposite Crossgates Shopping Centre), Thorpe Park Spa (facilities include a swimming pool, whirlpool, sauna and steam room).
- Sporting - John Smeaton Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, swimming pool and sports pitches), PowerLeague (5-a-side football pitches), Scarcroft Golf Club (golf course set in parkland and countryside).
- Shopping - Crossgates Shopping Centre (local businesses including award-winning butchers, grocers and bakers), Seacroft Green Shopping Centre (stores include Tesco Extra, JD Sports and Poundland), Colton Retail Park (stores include Sainsbury's, B&M Home Store and Garden Centre, and Pets at Home) and The Springs, Thorpe Park (cinema, shops and restaurants, including TK Maxx, Next, Boots, M&S Food Hall and Nando's).