- Four bedroom detached bungalow
- Cul-de-dac location
- Replaced kitchen 2019
- Replaced bathroom 2020
- Replaced boiler 2019
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Landscaped gardens
- Detached garage & off-road parking
- Council Tax Band D
- EPC rating D
*** PRICE WAS £395,000, PRICE NOW £380,000 SAVING £15,000! *** *MODERNISED FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW IN A CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION - MUST BE VIEWED* Emsleys are delighted to bring to the market this well proportioned detached bungalow which offers modern flexible living accommodation over two floors. Having under gone a whole programme of improvements since 2019 including a modernised kitchen with integral appliances and Quartz work surfaces, replaced four piece bathroom suite, replaced boiler, interior doors and a conservatory! With landscaped gardens front and rear this is a 'must see' home in a commanding spot at the head of a cul-de-sac. This property will appeal to a whole host of buyers and will surely sell fast! The accommodation briefly comprises to the ground floor; - entrance hall, living room, dining area, conservatory, fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms (one with fitted wardrobes) and a family bathroom. To the second floor are two further bedrooms and a shower room. To the outside are gardens to the front and rear offering lawns, patio, a brick-built detached garage and off-road parking for multiple vehicles. This is a sought after village location but offers easy access to Leeds city centre, the A6120 Outer Ring Road, A64 York Road and A1/M1 Link Road making it ideal for commuters who want a more rural setting. There are excellent shopping facilities at Crossgates, Colton and Garforth including the Crossgates shopping centre and the all new ‘Springs’development which offers a cinema, restaurants and high street names such as M&S and NEXT. ***Call now 24 hours a day 7 days a week to arrange your viewing. ***
Entry is through a PVCu double-glazed door and leads to a spacious hallway which has a central heating radiator and is laid with a beautiful solid wood floor. A large cupboard provides useful storage for coats, shoes and small household appliances. A modern spiral staircase rises to the first floor.
Living Room (4.75m x 3.66m)
The living area is light and airy, served by two double-glazed windows to the front and side aspects. The room features a contemporary 'hole in the wall' gas fire (installed 2020), a central heating radiator and coving to the ceiling.
Dining Room (5.33m x 2.39m)
Open from the living room there is ample space for a family dining table and chairs, a double-glazed window to the side, coving to the ceiling and a bespoke recessed fitted bookcase. Sliding patio doors lead to the:-
Conservatory (3.00m x 1.55m)
Replaced in 2020 the conservatory is of PVCu double-glazed construction with a glass roof, wall light points and French windows giving direct access to the rear garden.
Replaced in 2019 the kitchen now offers a light grey gloss kitchen with a comprehensive range of low and high level units with large pan drawers and a larder cupboard with sliding baskets. Quartz work surfaces throughout incorporate a one and a half bowl sink with draining grooves and a mixer tap over and an induction hob with extractor over. Integrated appliances include two eye level ovens and a dishwasher. A double-glazed window overlooks the rear garden and there is a wall mounted fan heater.
Bedroom 1 (4.24m x 3.28m)
A spacious double bedroom on the ground floor with fitted wardrobes to one wall providing hanging rails and useful storage, there is coving to the ceiling, a central heating radiator and a double–glazed window overlooking the front garden.
Bedroom 2 (3.02m x 3.02m)
A second double bedroom with a central heating radiator and a double-glazed window overlooks the rear garden.
Modernised in 2020 the bathroom now offers a white four piece suite which comprises; panelled bath, separate walk-in shower, hand wash basin inset to a vanity unit with a concealed cistern WC, vanity mirror, a ladder style heated towel rail, a wall mounted fan heater and a PVCu double-glazed window opens to the side elevation.
A 'Velux' window and access to the first floor bedrooms and shower room.
Bedroom 3 (4.98m x 2.46m)
A double bedroom with two large 'Velux' windows and a central heating radiator. There is a walk-in storage room to the under the eaves area.
Bedroom 4 (3.05m x 3.02m)
A double or large single bedroom with a large 'Velux' window and central heating radiator. This room also has under eaves storage.
Shower Room (3.00m x 2.44m)
Fitted with a three piece suite which comprises; shower cubicle with shower, pedestal hand wash basin and a close coupled W.C. There is a 'Velux' window, central heating radiator and very useful fitted storage units to one wall.
To the front of the property there is a circular lawn with flowerbed borders, shrubs and a retaining wall. A block-paved driveway provides off-road parking for multiple vehicles. The driveway leads to a detached brick-built garage which has a remote controlled electric up-and-over door, power and light and has plumbing and drainage for a washing machine. The rear garden is a true delight! Having been re-landscaped to provide a patio seating area, large lawn and raised flower beds. In addition there is an exterior water supply and lighting. To the left side aspect is a useful storage shed with power and light.
From our Crossgates office on Austhorpe Road head east and at the mini-roundabout turn left onto Pendas Way. Follow until the end and at the 'T'- junction turn right onto Barwick Road. Continue onto Leeds Road and at the end 'T'-junction turn left onto Main Street. Continue onto Station Road before turning right onto Elmete Avenue. At the end turn left and left again into Lyndhurst View where the property will be located on the right hand side.
Crossgates is a bustling community with a busy high street, including Crossgates Shopping Centre.
Residents are a mixture of all age groups, with many having lived in the area for a long time. Positioned on an excellent bus route, with its own train station on the Leeds/York route, Crossgates has easy access to the M62/M1/A1, Leeds city centre, north Leeds and the A64 for York.
Our Crossgates branch serves areas including Barwick in Elmet, Colton, Halton, Seacroft, Scholes, Temple Newsam, Thorner and Whitkirk.
- Corpus Christi Catholic College
- Bishop Young Academy
- John Smeaton Academy
- Leeds East Academy
- Temple Moor High School
Pubs & Restaurants
- La Cantina 44, Crossgates - a family-run restaurant serving Mediterranean cuisine.
- Jinnah, Crossgates - an extensive menu offering Indian and Asian cuisine.
- Sorrento, Crossgates - an Italian restaurant that has been serving food for over 15 years.
- The Black Olive, Crossgates - family-run Turkish and Mediterranean restaurant serving lunch and dinner menus.
- The Charles Henry Roe, Crossgates - Wetherspoon pub serving an extensive food menu and drinks.
- The Skyliner, Austhorpe - one of the oldest and most well-known fish shops in Leeds, The Skyliner has been around for over 50 years.
- The Brown Cow, Whitkirk - authentic British cooking and real ales in a genuine local pub.
- Thorpe Park Hotel, Thorpe Park - a seasonal menu prepared with local Yorkshire produce.
- Franco's, Thorpe Park - a family-run business serving Italian food.
- Leisure - Temple Newsam (Tudor mansion set in 1,500 acres of scenic parkland/woodland, plus a Rare Breeds Farm), Roundhay Park (over 700 acres of parkland, woodland and lakes, plus scented gardens for the blind and butterfly gardens known as Tropical World), Crossgates Library (situated on local bus routes, opposite Crossgates Shopping Centre), Thorpe Park Spa (facilities include a swimming pool, whirlpool, sauna and steam room).
- Sporting - John Smeaton Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, swimming pool and sports pitches), PowerLeague (5-a-side football pitches), Scarcroft Golf Club (golf course set in parkland and countryside).
- Shopping - Crossgates Shopping Centre (local businesses including award-winning butchers, grocers and bakers), Seacroft Green Shopping Centre (stores include Tesco Extra, JD Sports and Poundland), Colton Retail Park (stores include Sainsbury's, B&M Home Store and Garden Centre, and Pets at Home) and The Springs, Thorpe Park (cinema, shops and restaurants, including TK Maxx, Next, Boots, M&S Food Hall and Nando's).