- Two bedroom semi-detached bungalow
- Fitted kitchen
- Shower room
- Off-street parking and a detached garage
- Larger than average plot
- No Chain
- EPC rating D
- Council Tax Band B
***TWO BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW***CONSERVATORY***NO CHAIN*** Located in a small cul-de-sac close to the A61 Leeds Road in the popular district of Outwood with shops, schools, access by road and rail to Leeds and Wakefield motorway network is this two bedroom semi-detached bungalow having PVCu double-glazing, gas central heating and a detached garage. The accommodation offers an entrance hall with a downstairs cloaks/WC, lounge/dining room, fitted kitchen, inner hallway with a shower room, two bedrooms and a conservatory. Gardens to the front, side and rear and a detached pre-fabricated garage. ***Call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing***
PVCu double-glazed entrance door, central heating radiator, double door to a storage cupboard and a door to:
With a low flush W.C, vanity wash hand basin, central heating radiator and a PVCu double-glazed window to the front.
Lounge/Diner (5.49m x 3.12m)
PVCu double-glazed bay window, T.V point, fire and surround, central heating radiator and a glazed internal door.
Kitchen (2.22m x 2.14m)
Fitted with wall and base units, roll edge worktops, built-in cooker with an extractor over, tiled splashback, plumbed for a washing machine, space for a fridge, PVCu double-glazed side window and a glazed internal door.
Storage cupboard off.
Bedroom 1 (3.56m x 2.58m)
Fitted wardrobes, PVCu double-glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom 2 (2.94m x 2.68m)
(Currently used as dining room) Internal door with side windows to the conservatory, central heating radiator and a laminate floor.
Conservatory (2.94m x 3.17m)
PVCu double-glazed windows and doors,
Shower Room (2.07m x 1.67m)
Comprising of a three piece suite, independent walk-in shower, vanity wash hand basin, low flush W.C, tiled walls and floor. PVCu double-glazed window to the side and a towel rail.
To the front there is ample off-street parking leading to the detached garage which has an up-and-over door. Lawn garden with an established planted area to the side. Through the timber gate is a patio area with a shed and leading to the greenhouse and rear garden, which is private, enclosed and mainly flagged with raised beds.
Rothwell is a busy town situated close to the M1 and M62 motorways.
With easy access to motorway links, Woodlesford train station and Leeds city centre, it is a popular location with first-time buyers and families. Amenities include a Morrisons supermarket and local restaurants.
Our Rothwell branch serves areas including Carlton, Lofthouse, Methley, Oulton, Robin Hood and Woodlesford.
Pubs & Restaurants
- Salute, Rothwell - an Italian-style restaurant and bar serving rustic dishes.
- Gray's, Rothwell - coffee and gift shop with savoury and sweet food options.
- Dill & Bay, Garforth - local restaurant serving a menu with traditional and contemporary dishes.
- Zoya, Oulton - a family-owned restaurant delivering Indian cuisine using locally sourced ingredients (including Rothwell’s special rhubarb).
- The Calverley Grill, Oulton - located in Oulton Hall Hotel, the restaurant serves classic British dishes with a twist.
- The Boundary House, Methley - a country pub and restaurant offering a seasonal menu of traditional pub food using local ingredients.
- riversMEET Café and Crafts, Methley - a family-run café serving home-made food from locally sourced produce. It also hosts regular workshops and classes, from painting and jewellery-making, to knitting and book clubs.
- The Pavilion, Rothwell - family-run café in Springhead Park serving breakfasts, lunches and desserts. There is also a takeaway and delivery menu.
- Leisure - Leeds Canal (great for walking, running, cycling and wildlife spotting), Leventhorpe Vineyard (five acre vineyard that produces an array of wines for visitors to purchase), Oulton Hall Spa (offers facial, body and beauty treatments, with facilities including a pool, sauna and steam room), Springhead Park (popular park in Rothwell with a playground and tennis courts).
- Sporting - Rothwell Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, sports courts and swimming pool),
Oulton Hall Golf Course (27-hole golf course, driving range and putting green), SnoZone (indoor real snow slope at Xscape, Castleford).
- Shopping - Rothwell centre (home to a number of local businesses, retailers and cafés), Junction 32 (retail outlet based in Castleford) and White Rose Shopping Centre (only a 10 minute drive and full of popular retail brands).