- Extended three bedroom semi-detached property
- Loft conversion - offers three double bedrooms
- Dining/kitchen with integrated appliances
- Lounge with multi-fuel stove
- Larger than average bathroom with modern four piece suite
- Low maintenance rear garden with lawn and decking
- Council Tax Band B
- EPC Rating C
*** EXTENDED THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY - WITH LOFT CONVERSION * DINING/KITCHEN WITH BUILT-IN APPLIANCES * LARGER THAN AVERAGE BATHROOM WITH A MODERN SUITE * USEFUL STUDY * ATTACHED GARAGE & EV CHARGING POINT * LOW MAINTENANCE REAR GARDEN *** Fantastic EXTENDED THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY, offered for sale benefiting from a LOFT CONVERSION which now offers three double bedrooms and a useful study. The property has been well maintained by the present owner, which has both double-glazing and central heating, attractive oak style internal doors, neutral decoration and carpets, on trend multi-fuel cast-iron stove in the lounge, attached single garage and a fully enclosed rear garden which is not directly overlooked and offers a lovely space to relax. The property briefly comprises: Entrance vestibule, lounge with a cast-iron stove and a lovely dining/kitchen with integrated appliances and French doors to the rear garden. To the first floor, there are two double bedrooms and a useful study/dressing room with stairs to bedroom three and a modern bathroom with a four piece suite, which includes an enclosed shower with 'drencher' head and an additional shower attachment. There is a small garden to the front, with a driveway to the side offering off-road parking for two cars and leads to the single garage. To the rear, there is a fully enclosed garden with an artificial lawn and a large decking seating area - which offers a fantastic space for children to play or to relax and entertain. Swillington is placed well for access into St Aidan's nature reserve, local amenities and primary schools, with motorway and train links a short distance away .
Radiator, stairs to the first floor landing and a door to:
Lounge (4.88m x 3.58m)
Double-glazed window to the front, cast-iron multi-fuel stove with a tiled hearth and wooden fire surround, radiator and a door to an under-stairs storage cupboard.
Kitchen/Dining Room (3.20m x 4.62m)
Fitted with a range of base and eye level units with worktop space over with drawers, one and a half bowl sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap, tiled splashbacks, integrated dishwasher, built-in electric oven and a built-in four ring gas hob with an extractor hood over. Double-glazed window to the rear, radiator, tiled flooring and a double-glazed rear double door to the garden.
Double-glazed window to the side, decorative glass and wooden banister and a door to:
Fitted with a four piece modern suite comprising; panelled bath, vanity wash hand basin with a base cupboard, shower enclosure with shower over which has a 'drencher' head and hand shower attachment, and a low-level WC. Fully tiled, extractor fan, tiled floor, chrome ladder style radiator, concealed lighting and a double-glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom 2 (3.94m x 2.13m max)
Double-glazed window to the front and a built-in wardrobe with sliding door, hanging rail and shelving.
Master Bedroom (4.19m x 2.64m)
Double-glazed window to the rear and a radiator.
Study (3.07m max x 2.36m max)
Double-glazed window to the front, radiator and stairs to the second floor.
Bedroom 3 (2.51m x 4.60m)
'Velux' window to the rear, radiator and access into the eaves storage space.
There is a lawned garden to the front, with a driveway to the side offering off-road parking for two cars and which leads to the single attached garage. There is also an EV charging point for an electric car. To the rear, there is a fully enclosed garden, which is low maintenance and has an artificial lawned area and a large timber decking seating area. The garden offers an excellent space to relax and entertain, or children's play area. In addition, there is an outside tap.
Attached single garage, with useful rear personal door, power and light connected, and up and over door.
Situated in east Leeds, Garforth is popular amongst families due to its good schools and busy Main Street.
It has excellent motorway accessibility (A1/M1/M62) and two local train stations. Garforth is surrounded by villages such as Barwick in Elmet and Sherburn in Elmet.
Our Garforth branch serves areas including Aberford, Allerton Bywater, Great Preston, Kippax, Ledston, Micklefield and Swillington.
- Brigshaw High School
- Castleford Academy
- Garforth Academy
- John Smeaton Academy
- Temple Moor High School
Pubs / Restaurants
- La Bella Vita, Garforth - a mix of traditional and contemporary Italian cuisine made from local produce.
- Aagrah, Garforth - an award-winning restaurant offering authentic Asian food.
- Miller & Carter, Garforth - a steakhouse serving beef sourced from sustainable farms.
- CLO Coffee, Garforth - Leeds-based coffee house and roaster centred around a passion for community.
- 450°, Garforth - family-friendly wood-fired pizza restaurant, featuring an open kitchen.
- The Station House Café and Bistro, Garforth - serving authentic southern Italian cuisine based on family recipes.
- Jigger & Jar, Garforth - cocktail and wine bar serving a selection of drinks, coffees, cheese and charcuterie boards, plus Brown & Blonde brownies.
- The Assembly, Garforth - independent bar and bottle shop established by a husband and wife team. Serves craft beer, cocktails and wine, alongside charcuterie, bar snacks and coffee.
- The Fly Line, Garforth - local pub serving a daily carvery, classic pub menu and drinks.
- The Briggate, Garforth - Wetherspoons pub serving drinks and a food menu.
- Grand Indian Lounge, Swillington - restaurant serving traditional Indian food with a contemporary twist.
- Pizza Picante, Barwick in Elmet - takeaway offering handcrafted pizzas made using a secret recipe.
- Leisure - Temple Newsam (historic house and grounds located in east Leeds), Lotherton Hall (Edwardian House and country estate set in scenic parkland and woodland, plus a bird garden and exhibition halls), Fairburn Ings (trails to take you through a variety of ponds, lakes, woodlands and parklands showcasing a number of bird habitats).
- Sporting - Garforth Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, squash courts and sports hall), Garforth Golf Club (18-hole golf course and driving range), SnoZone (indoor real snow slope at Xscape, Castleford), Clip 'n Climb (indoor climbing centre for families).
- Shopping - Garforth Main Street (home to a number of local businesses and retailers,
including butchers, grocers, bakers and cafes), Junction 32 (retail outlet based in Castleford), White Rose Shopping Centre (indoor mall with shops and restaurants near the M621 motorway).
- Entertainment - Xscape (leisure complex near Castleford with shops, bars, restaurants, cinema, a snow slope and a bowling alley).
Fernlea, Rothwell, Leeds£240,000
***THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED***FITTED KITCHEN & BATHROOM***NO CHAIN*** A delightful three bedroom semi-detached family house located in this popular residential cul-de-sac location in Rothwell close to Rothwell Park. Situated on the southern...
Low Shops Lane, Rothwell, Leeds£239,995
***WAS £250,000 NOW £239,950 SAVING £10,050!! *** ***THREE BEDROOM EXTENDED SEMI-DETACHED***IDEAL FAMILY HOME***POPULAR RESIDENTIAL ESTATE*** This is a fine example of a three bedroom semi-detached home in Rothwell. The property...
Fifth Avenue, Rothwell, Leeds£230,000
***WOW, WOW WOW***MUST BE VIEWED***THREE BEDROOM SEMI***RECENTLY UPGRADED***LARGE REAR GARDEN***CHAIN FREE*** No stone has been left un-turned with this beautiful property, with recently fitted windows, doors, kitchen, bathroom to mention just a...
Church Avenue, Swillington, Leeds£230,000
** GOOD SIZED THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY * NO CHAIN! * KITCHEN/DINER WITH BUILT-IN OVEN & HOB * GENEROUS ENTRANCE HALLWAY * BATHROOM & SEPARATE WC * GARAGE * OFF ROAD PARKING FOR SEVERAL CARS * SIZEABLE REAR GARDEN ** Fantastic...
Low Shops Lane, Rothwell, Leeds£225,000
***PRICE WAS £244,995, PRICE NOW £225,000 SAVING £19,995! CALL NOW TO BOOK YOUR VIEWING!*** ***THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED FAMILY HOME*** FITTED KITCHEN***DRIVEWAY WITH AMPLE PARKING & GARAGE*** Located within an extremely...
Clement Terrace, Rothwell, LeedsOffers In The Region Of, £220,000
***THREE BEDROOM MID TERRACE***RE-FITTED KITCHEN***TASTEFULLY DECORATED THROUGHOUT***GOOD LOCATION*** Ideal for a first purchase this deceptively spacious three bedroom mid terrace property has been updated and significantly improved. Having...
Oakwood Drive, Rothwell, Leeds£220,000
***THREE BEDROOM END TERRACE***TOTALLY REFURBISHED***NO CHAIN*** Situated in the popular area of Leeds is this beautifully presented three bedroom terraced house. Ready to move in, this property is sure to be popular with investors or first-time...
The Crest, Swillington, Leeds£210,000
*** THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY * NO CHAIN! * MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH BUILT-IN APPLIANCES * USEFUL WC * NEWLY FITTED FAMILY BATHROOM * LOFT ROOM * OFF-ROAD PARKING * GOOD SIZED REAR GARDEN WITH A LAWN AND PATIO SEATING AREA ***...
Sixth Avenue, Rothwell, Leeds£210,000
*** OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM *** GOOD SIZE PLOT ***GATED OFF STREET PARKING *** Found in an extremely popular residential location this three bedroom semi-detached family home. The property occupies an incredibly good sized plot, has been...