- Five bedroom mid-townhouse
- Large dining/kitchen with appliances
- Beautifully presented
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Flexible accommodation
- Summer house with bar
- South-west facing garden
- Brick garage and parking to rear
- Council Tax Band D
- EPC rating C
*** FIVE BEDROOM MID TOWNHOUSE * SOUTH-FACING GARDEN * GARAGE & PARKING TO REAR *** A fantastic opportunity to purchase a flexible and well proportioned home - ideal for growing families! This five bedroom, three storey mid-town house is situated on a lovely tree lined avenue on the sought after York Dale development and offers a ground floor fifth bedroom ideal for guests or relatives when they come to stay - alternatively this could make the ideal home study, playroom or gym! The accommodation briefly comprises on the ground floor.;- Entrance hallway, guest WC, bedroom five and a large dining/kitchen with a French door to the garden. To the first floor, there are two equally sized bedrooms, the house bathroom and a large living room . To the second floor, there are two large double bedrooms - master with an en-suite shower room and fitted wardrobes. Outside is a fully enclosed garden to the rear with a summer house, a gate giving access to the garage which is located to the rear of the property and offers off-road parking. This property simply has to be viewed to appreciate its location and size! *** Call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing! ***
Enter through the composite door to a spacious hallway laid with a classic geometric design of black and white floor tiles. Central heating radiator and staircase rising to the first floor.
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising; pedestal wash hand basin and a low-level WC, tiled splashback, radiator and a tiled floor.
Bedroom/playroom/study? (3.89m x 2.79m)
A ground floor bedroom laid with wood grain effect laminate flooring, central heating radiator and a double-glazed window to the front. This room offers versatile accommodation and could be used as a smaller sitting room, gym, home office or playroom - you choose!
Fitted Kitchen/Diner (5.05m x 4.72m)
Fitted with a traditional range of base and eye level units in a light wood grain effect finish with complementary work surfaces over. Inset stainless steel sink unit with a single drainer and mixer tap with mosaic tiled splashbacks, integrated dishwasher and washing machine, built-in double electric oven with a gas hob and chimney style extractor hood over and space for a tall fridge/freezer. Under stair storage cupboard, radiator, tiled floor, double-glazed window to the rear and double glazed French windows giving direct access to the rear garden.
With a central heating radiator.
Lounge (5.11m x 3.10m)
A good sized lounge having a central heating radiator and two double-glazed windows overlooking the front.
Bedroom 3 (2.92m x 2.57m)
A larger single bedroom laid with wood grain effect laminate and having a central heating radiator and double-glazed window placed to the rear.
Bedroom 4 (2.97m x 2.59m)
A larger single bedroom with a double-glazed window to the rear and central heating radiator.
Fitted with a three piece modern white suite comprising; panelled bath with a mixer tap and hand shower attachment over, pedestal wash hand basin and low-level WC. Full height tiling to the walls, tiled floor, extractor fan and a central heating radiator.
Access to the loft space and a storage cupboard housing the hot water cylinder.
Master Bedroom (5.08m " x 3.10m)
A large double bedroom with fitted wardrobes to one wall offering hanging rails and storage space. Double-glazed window to the front, central heating radiator and a door opens to;-
En-suite Shower Room
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising; recessed double shower enclosure with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low-level WC, tiled floor and an extractor fan.
Bedroom 2 (5.08mx 2.95m)
A second large double bedroom with a central heating radiator and a double-glazed window to the rear.
The property is accessed to the front where there is a buffer style garden enclosed with wrought-iron railings and a hand gate. The rear garden must be viewed. Being south-west facing and offering a large composite decked seating area with an awning, a custom built BBQ and a step down to a gravelled area where there is a summer house with its own bar - ideal for al fresco entertaining! A gate gives access to the rear of the property where there is a parking bay and single brick-built garage in a block of three.
From the Crossgates office, proceed along Austhorpe Road to the traffic lights and turn right. At the roundabout, take the first turning onto Crossgates Road. Proceed through the traffic lights and to the large junction. Follow the road to the left onto York Road/A64. Proceed, passing Seacroft Hospital on the left hand side. At the set of traffic lights turn right onto Oak Tree Lane. Proceed following the road around to the left onto Chestnut Lane. Where number 80 can be found on the right hand side indicated by the Emsleys For Sale board.
Development maintenance charge is payable and is currently £470.80 per annum with the option to pay by monthly direct debit. The garage is leasehold and has 134 years remaining.
Crossgates is a bustling community with a busy high street, including Crossgates Shopping Centre.
Residents are a mixture of all age groups, with many having lived in the area for a long time. Positioned on an excellent bus route, with its own train station on the Leeds/York route, Crossgates has easy access to the M62/M1/A1, Leeds city centre, north Leeds and the A64 for York.
Our Crossgates branch serves areas including Barwick in Elmet, Colton, Halton, Seacroft, Scholes, Temple Newsam, Thorner and Whitkirk.
- Corpus Christi Catholic College
- Bishop Young Academy
- John Smeaton Academy
- Leeds East Academy
- Temple Moor High School
Pubs & Restaurants
- La Cantina 44, Crossgates - a family-run restaurant serving Mediterranean cuisine.
- Jinnah, Crossgates - an extensive menu offering Indian and Asian cuisine.
- Sorrento, Crossgates - an Italian restaurant that has been serving food for over 15 years.
- The Black Olive, Crossgates - family-run Turkish and Mediterranean restaurant serving lunch and dinner menus.
- The Charles Henry Roe, Crossgates - Wetherspoon pub serving an extensive food menu and drinks.
- The Skyliner, Austhorpe - one of the oldest and most well-known fish shops in Leeds, The Skyliner has been around for over 50 years.
- The Brown Cow, Whitkirk - authentic British cooking and real ales in a genuine local pub.
- Thorpe Park Hotel, Thorpe Park - a seasonal menu prepared with local Yorkshire produce.
- Franco's, Thorpe Park - a family-run business serving Italian food.
- Leisure - Temple Newsam (Tudor mansion set in 1,500 acres of scenic parkland/woodland, plus a Rare Breeds Farm), Roundhay Park (over 700 acres of parkland, woodland and lakes, plus scented gardens for the blind and butterfly gardens known as Tropical World), Crossgates Library (situated on local bus routes, opposite Crossgates Shopping Centre), Thorpe Park Spa (facilities include a swimming pool, whirlpool, sauna and steam room).
- Sporting - John Smeaton Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, swimming pool and sports pitches), PowerLeague (5-a-side football pitches), Scarcroft Golf Club (golf course set in parkland and countryside).
- Shopping - Crossgates Shopping Centre (local businesses including award-winning butchers, grocers and bakers), Seacroft Green Shopping Centre (stores include Tesco Extra, JD Sports and Poundland), Colton Retail Park (stores include Sainsbury's, B&M Home Store and Garden Centre, and Pets at Home) and The Springs, Thorpe Park (cinema, shops and restaurants, including TK Maxx, Next, Boots, M&S Food Hall and Nando's).