- Three bedroom semi-detached house with NO CHAIN!
- Conservatory extension to the rear
- Through lounge with dining area
- Good sized kitchen with range style cooker
- Separate bathroom & WC
- Garage and driveway
- Council tax band B
- EPC Rating TBC
*** THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE * NO CHAIN * CONSERVATORY * THROUGH LOUNGE/DINER * GOOD SIZED KITCHEN WITH RANGE STYLE COOKER * GARAGE & DRIVEWAY * CLOSE TO HIGH STREET AMENITIES *** Fantastic location, short walk to the amenities of Kippax High Street and local transport links. This THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED FAMILY HOME, is offered for sale with NO CHAIN! and benefits from a conservatory extension to the rear. This much loved home, offers good sized accommodation with double-glazing, central heating and gardens to three sides. The accommodation briefly comprises: entrance hallway, through lounge with a dining area, fitted kitchen with a range style cooker and a useful conservatory which over looks the rear garden. To the first floor, there are three bedrooms and a bathroom with a separate WC. There is a garden to the front, with a driveway to the side offering off-road parking and leads to a single garage. To the rear and side, there is a low maintenance garden with a mature tree, gravelled garden and two decked seating areas. A lovely family home, viewing recommended! ** Call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing **
Double-glazed window to the front, radiator, built-in storage cupboard, stairs to the first floor landing and a door to:
Fitted Kitchen (2.87m x 2.72m)
Fitted with a range of base and eye level units with worktop space over and drawers and a one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap. Plumbing for an automatic washing machine, space for a fridge and an electric range style cooker with a 5 ring hob, double oven and grill with an extractor hood above. Double-glazed window to the rear, built-in under-stairs storage cupboard and a double-glazed side door to the garden.
Lounge (3.96m x 3.38m)
Double-glazed leaded window to the front, radiator, dado rail, coving to the ceiling with feature surround and open-plan to:
Dining Area (3.02m x 2.59m)
Radiator, dado rail, coving to the ceiling, double-glazed tilt and turn patio door and a door to:
Conservatory (2.77m x 2.44m)
Half brick with PVCu double-glazed windows, ceiling fan, radiator, wood effect laminate flooring and a double-glazed French double door to the garden.
Double-glazed leaded window to the side, access to the loft space with a pull-down ladder and a door to:
Double-glazed leaded window to the side and low-level WC.
Fitted with two piece coloured suite comprising; panelled bath with hand shower attachment over and a pedestal wash hand basin, tiled surround, double-glazed leaded window to the rear, radiator and a built-in storage cupboard with a wall mounted gas boiler.
Master Bedroom (3.99m x 3.10m)
Double-glazed leaded window to the front and a radiator.
Bedroom 2 (2.95m x 3.18m” max)
9’8” x 10’5” max (9’7” min)
Double-glazed leaded window to the rear and a radiator.
Bedroom 3 (2.64m max x 2.24m max)
Measurements over bulkhead.
Double-glazed leaded window to the front, built-in over-stairs storage cupboard and a radiator.
There is a lawned garden to the front with borders for flowers and shrubs and a driveway offering off-road parking for one car and leading to a detached garage. The garage has an up-and-over door and a side pedestrian door. To the rear, there is a timber decking seating area which leads to a gravelled side garden with shrubs and a mature tree, and a further timber decking seating area.
Situated in east Leeds, Garforth is popular amongst families due to its good schools and busy Main Street.
It has excellent motorway accessibility (A1/M1/M62) and two local train stations. Garforth is surrounded by villages such as Barwick in Elmet and Sherburn in Elmet.
Our Garforth branch serves areas including Aberford, Allerton Bywater, Great Preston, Kippax, Ledston, Micklefield and Swillington.
- Brigshaw High School
- Castleford Academy
- Garforth Academy
- John Smeaton Academy
- Temple Moor High School
Pubs / Restaurants
- La Bella Vita, Garforth - a mix of traditional and contemporary Italian cuisine made from local produce.
- Aagrah, Garforth - an award-winning restaurant offering authentic Asian food.
- Miller & Carter, Garforth - a steakhouse serving beef sourced from sustainable farms.
- CLO Coffee, Garforth - Leeds-based coffee house and roaster centred around a passion for community.
- 450°, Garforth - family-friendly wood-fired pizza restaurant, featuring an open kitchen.
- The Station House Café and Bistro, Garforth - serving authentic southern Italian cuisine based on family recipes.
- Jigger & Jar, Garforth - cocktail and wine bar serving a selection of drinks, coffees, cheese and charcuterie boards, plus Brown & Blonde brownies.
- The Assembly, Garforth - independent bar and bottle shop established by a husband and wife team. Serves craft beer, cocktails and wine, alongside charcuterie, bar snacks and coffee.
- The Fly Line, Garforth - local pub serving a daily carvery, classic pub menu and drinks.
- The Briggate, Garforth - Wetherspoons pub serving drinks and a food menu.
- Grand Indian Lounge, Swillington - restaurant serving traditional Indian food with a contemporary twist.
- Pizza Picante, Barwick in Elmet - takeaway offering handcrafted pizzas made using a secret recipe.
- Leisure - Temple Newsam (historic house and grounds located in east Leeds), Lotherton Hall (Edwardian House and country estate set in scenic parkland and woodland, plus a bird garden and exhibition halls), Fairburn Ings (trails to take you through a variety of ponds, lakes, woodlands and parklands showcasing a number of bird habitats).
- Sporting - Garforth Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, squash courts and sports hall), Garforth Golf Club (18-hole golf course and driving range), SnoZone (indoor real snow slope at Xscape, Castleford), Clip 'n Climb (indoor climbing centre for families).
- Shopping - Garforth Main Street (home to a number of local businesses and retailers,
including butchers, grocers, bakers and cafes), Junction 32 (retail outlet based in Castleford), White Rose Shopping Centre (indoor mall with shops and restaurants near the M621 motorway).
- Entertainment - Xscape (leisure complex near Castleford with shops, bars, restaurants, cinema, a snow slope and a bowling alley).
Valley Ridge, Kippax, Leeds£240,000
***EXTENDED FAMILY HOME * WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT * NO CHAIN * EN-SUITE. *** This impressive home is situated in the sought after location of Kippax. The current owner has tastefully extended and modernised this home to a high standard...
Fosse Way, Garforth, LeedsOffers Over, £240,000
*** EXTENDED THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY * NO CHAIN! * CONSERVATORY TO THE REAR * DINING/KITCHEN WITH BUILT-IN HOB AND OVEN * GARAGE AND AMPLE OFF-ROAD PARKING *** Conveniently located within a short distance of the local train station,...
Elmete Avenue, Sherburn In Elmet, LeedsChain Free, £230,000
***VACANT POSSESSION * CONSERVATORY * SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION.*** This lovely family home set in the village of Sherburn In Elmet offers excellent living accommodation. Briefly comprising; entrance hall, lounge/diner, kitchen and a conservatory to...
Carisbrooke Lane, LeedsNew Price, £229,995
*** THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY * NO CHAIN! * FRESHLY REDECORATED THROUGHOUT WITH BRAND NEW CARPETS * TWO RECEPTION ROOMS * BATHROOM WITH SHOWER OVER * GARAGE & DRIVEWAY * CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION *** Placed well and excellent for families!...
Acaster Drive, Garforth, Leeds£220,000
*** THREE BEDROOM DORMER STYLE SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE * NO CHAIN! * DOUBLE-GLAZED & CENTRAL HEATING * CONSERVATORY * GARAGE WITH ELECTRIC DOOR * OFF-ROAD PARKING *** A much loved and cherished family home, sold with NO CHAIN! and looking for a...
Grange Avenue, Garforth, LeedsGuide Price, £220,000
***VACANT POSSESSION & NO CHAIN * CLOSE TO AMENITIES * MODERN KITCHEN & SHOWER ROOM.*** For sale by Modern Method of Auction; Starting Bid Price £220,000 plus Reservation Fee. (Please see agents notes for further information). Set within easy...
Coupland Road, Garforth. Leeds£200,000
*** FULLY REFURBISHED EXTENDED THREE BEDROOM TOWN HOUSE * NO CHAIN! * READY TO MOVE INTO ACCOMMODATION WITH BRAND NEW INTEGRATED APPLIANCES * MODERN FITTED KITCHEN * BRAND NEW BATHROOM WITH A 4 PIECE SUITE * NEUTRALLY DECORATED & CARPETS * REAR...
Holland Road, LeedsGuide Price, £190,000
***SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION * FAR REACHING VIEWS * VACANT POSSESSION * NO CHAIN.*** For sale by Modern Method of Auction; Starting Bid Price £190,000 plus Reservation Fee. (Please see agents notes for further information). A lovely family home...
The Close, LeedsOffers Over, £180,000
*** THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY * LARGE CORNER PLOT * FULLY MODERNISED AND READY TO MOVE INTO * MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH BUILT-IN APPLIANCES * UTILITY AREA * MODERN BATHROOM WITH SHOWER * OFF-ROAD PARKING *** Fantastic opportunity to...