- Three bedroom semi-detached house
- Open-plan kitchen and dining room
- Tastefully decorated throughout
- Many original features
- Four piece bathroom suite
- Off-road parking
- Base for garage
- Council Tax Band C
- EPC rating C
*** THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED - CLOSE TO ALL LOCAL AMENITIES AND TRANSPORT LINKS*** EMSLEY'S are pleased to present this lovely example of a 1930’s traditional family home. This property has been well cared for and modernised by the present owners who have retained many original features such as an original 'art deco' stained glass entrance door and window, decorative panelling, picture rails and deep coving to the ceilings. The house offers PVCu double – glazed windows throughout, gas central heating, under-floor insulation and solid wood flooring. The accommodation in brief comprises; entrance hall, living room, OPEN-PLAN kitchen to a dining room on the ground floor. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms and one single plus a family sized bathroom. Outside there is a driveway providing ample off-road secure parking and a good sized rear garden. The location is unsurpassed for convenience to local shops, banks and facilities within the Crossgates shopping centre and further afield at The Springs and Colton retail parks. The area has excellent public transport links with local bus routes and Crossgates railway station giving a fast and easy commute to Leeds city centre within walking distance. Also ideal for commuters is the easy access to the M1 North motorway network and main arterial roads such as the A64, A6120 Ring Road and A63. Viewing is essential to appreciate the standard and size of the accommodation on offer. *** Call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing.***
Entry is through an original 1930s 'art deco' stained-glass door with a matching leaded light above. There is decorative painted wood panelling which continues upstairs along with the original delft racks. Solid wood flooring, contemporary central heating radiator and spotlights to the ceiling.
Living room (3.86m x 2.95m plus bay)
This lovely living room is flooded with an abundance of natural white from the bay window which overlooks the front garden. There are original picture rails and deep coving to the ceiling along with solid wood flooring and a central heating radiator. There is recessed built-in shelving to the chimney breast which cleverly accommodates the satellite/entertainment consoles and fixture shelving to the chimney breast alcoves.
Kitchen/Diner (4.29m x 3.45m)
The original kitchen and dining room have been opened up to create this family size social kitchen/diner. The kitchen area is fitted with contemporary wall and base units and offers integrated cooking appliances and a dishwasher. There is a separate walk-in pantry providing useful storage and a breakfast bar. The dining area provides ample space for a family dining table and chairs and there are double-glazed French windows giving direct access to the rear garden. A timber entry door opens to the side elevation and driveway and there is a double-glazed window overlooking the rear garden.
The landing is decorated in modern colour schemes and provides a useful storage cupboard. There is a double – glazed window to side elevation.
Bedroom One (3.61m x 3.35m)
A lovely light double bedroom with a central heating radiator and a double-glazed bay window overlooking the front garden.
Bedroom Two (4.01m x 2.64m to robes)
A larger than average second double bedroom with a central heating radiator and a double-glazed window overlooking the rear garden.
Bedroom Three (2.08m x 1.83m)
A single bedroom with central heating radiator and a double-glazed window placed to the front.
Fabulous! Fully tiled with a four piece suite which comprises; panelled bath, separate walk-in quadrant shower with a mains-fed shower, close coupled WC and a pedestal hand wash basin. There is a ladder style heated towel rail, tiled floor and double-glazed windows to the rear elevation and a loft hatch.
To the front, the property is accessed via timber gates which lead to a driveway providing ample off-road parking. The driveway continues to the side and leads to the rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn with two patio seating areas and border fencing.
From the Crossgates office, proceed along Austhorpe Road and proceed to the traffic lights. Turn right and then take the first exit at the roundabout onto Crossgates Road. The property can be found on the right across the dual carriage way and will be identified by our Emsleys for sale board.
Crossgates is a bustling community with a busy high street, including Crossgates Shopping Centre.
Residents are a mixture of all age groups, with many having lived in the area for a long time. Positioned on an excellent bus route, with its own train station on the Leeds/York route, Crossgates has easy access to the M62/M1/A1, Leeds city centre, north Leeds and the A64 for York.
Our Crossgates branch serves areas including Barwick in Elmet, Colton, Halton, Seacroft, Scholes, Temple Newsam, Thorner and Whitkirk.
- Corpus Christi Catholic College
- Bishop Young Academy
- John Smeaton Academy
- Leeds East Academy
- Temple Moor High School
Pubs & Restaurants
- La Cantina 44, Crossgates - a family-run restaurant serving Mediterranean cuisine.
- Jinnah, Crossgates - an extensive menu offering Indian and Asian cuisine.
- Sorrento, Crossgates - an Italian restaurant that has been serving food for over 15 years.
- The Black Olive, Crossgates - family-run Turkish and Mediterranean restaurant serving lunch and dinner menus.
- The Charles Henry Roe, Crossgates - Wetherspoon pub serving an extensive food menu and drinks.
- The Skyliner, Austhorpe - one of the oldest and most well-known fish shops in Leeds, The Skyliner has been around for over 50 years.
- The Brown Cow, Whitkirk - authentic British cooking and real ales in a genuine local pub.
- Thorpe Park Hotel, Thorpe Park - a seasonal menu prepared with local Yorkshire produce.
- Franco's, Thorpe Park - a family-run business serving Italian food.
- Leisure - Temple Newsam (Tudor mansion set in 1,500 acres of scenic parkland/woodland, plus a Rare Breeds Farm), Roundhay Park (over 700 acres of parkland, woodland and lakes, plus scented gardens for the blind and butterfly gardens known as Tropical World), Crossgates Library (situated on local bus routes, opposite Crossgates Shopping Centre), Thorpe Park Spa (facilities include a swimming pool, whirlpool, sauna and steam room).
- Sporting - John Smeaton Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, swimming pool and sports pitches), PowerLeague (5-a-side football pitches), Scarcroft Golf Club (golf course set in parkland and countryside).
- Shopping - Crossgates Shopping Centre (local businesses including award-winning butchers, grocers and bakers), Seacroft Green Shopping Centre (stores include Tesco Extra, JD Sports and Poundland), Colton Retail Park (stores include Sainsbury's, B&M Home Store and Garden Centre, and Pets at Home) and The Springs, Thorpe Park (cinema, shops and restaurants, including TK Maxx, Next, Boots, M&S Food Hall and Nando's).
***DETACHED THREE BEDROOM BUNGALOW - RARE TO THE MARKET- GOOD SIZED PLOT & GARAGE *** This sizable three bedroom bungalow is situated on the ever popular KELMSCOTT LANE. Close to the local amenities of Crossgates and a few minutes walk from...
Kelmscott Gardens, Leeds£285,000
***EXTENDED THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW - FLEXIBLE ACCOMMODATION WITH OPEN-PLAN LIVING *** This three bedroom semi-detached bungalow has been fully extended and renovated by the current owner and offers flexible accommodation. Having...
Kelmscott Green, Leeds£265,000
*** PRICE WAS £275,000 PRICE NOW £265,000 SAVING £10,000 *** CALL NOW TO BOOK YOUR VIEWING!*** *** BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED SEMI-DETACHED OVERLOOKING LARGE PUBLIC GREEN - MUST BE SEEN!*** This wonderful semi-detached property offers...
Austhorpe Drive, Austhorpe, Leeds£260,000
*** FABULOUS LOCATION * CLOSE TO 'THE SPRINGS' AT THORPE PARK * LOTS OF POTENTIAL*** This example of a traditional semi-detached home sits in the ever popular district of Austhorpe on the east side of Leeds. Situated in a 'no through road'...
Ring Road, Crossgates, Leeds£260,000
***A TRADITIONAL THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE IN AN EXCELLENT LOCATION!*** Set in the ever popular district of CROSSGATES is this traditional bay fronted semi-detached house. The house currently requires a little modernisation but does...
Kelmscott Lane, Leeds£250,000
*** PRICE WAS £270,000, PRICE NOW £ 250,000 SAVING £20,000! CALL NOW TO BOOK YOUR VIEWING!*** ***FABULOUS THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE - READY TO MOVE INTO ACCOMMODATION *** RARELY does a three bedroom house come to the...
Hawkhill Gardens, LeedsAsking Price, £250,000
*** THREE BEDROOM 1930'S SEMI-DETACHED * CLOSE TO AMENITIES * SOME UPDATING REQUIRED *** Viewing is essential to appreciate the size of accommodation on offer. This is a lovely example of a traditional 1930's semi-detached home. The house offers...
Pendas Way, Leeds£245,000
***THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE CLOSE TO LOCAL PARK & AMENITIES*** Emsleys are delighted to offer for sale this three bedroom semi-detached family home. The property has been extended to the rear and so offers a large dining/kitchen, along...
Coldwell Road, LeedsGuide Price, £220,000
***SUPERBLY PRESENTED * SOLAR PANELS WITH INCOME * SOUTH-FACING WITH GARDEN ROOM.*** Guide price £220,000 - £230,000. Set within easy reach of Crossgates centre and amenities with M1 access and Leeds city centre. Briefly comprising; a...