- TUCKED AWAY LOCATION
- ENVIABLE PLOT
- EXTENDED FAMILY HOME
- ADAPTED THERAPY ROOM
- INTERNAL FLOOR LIFT
- DOUBLE GARAGE
- LARGE FAMILY HOME
- EPC Rating C
- Council Tax Band E
***EXCEPTIONAL EXTENDED FAMILY HOME * THREE RECEPTION ROOMS * THREE BATHROOMS * DOUBLE GARAGE.*** A rare opportunity to purchase a beautiful family home tucked away on a large corner plot with gardens to three sides. Specially adapted with a therapy room, wet room, lift and hoisting system to aid anyone who would require them. Alternatively the property could be easily altered to suit the new owner. Briefly comprising; hall, lounge, study, WC, large open-plan kitchen/diner, utility room and an extended family room/therapy room to the ground floor level. The first floor level has four well appointed bedrooms with the master having an en-suite, a further bathroom and the extension having a wet room serving the second bedroom with lift access from the ground floor and a hoisting system linking between the rooms. Outside is a private garden having ample entertaining space with a lawn, decking and a flagged patio. A double drive with an attached double garage completes this stunning home. Within easy access of amenities, motorway links, Leeds, York and Selby. Call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing.
Composite double-glazed entrance door with a side PVCu double-glazed window. Radiator, stairs to the first floor level and doors to the WC, lounge, study and kitchen.
Push flush WC, half pedestal wash hand basin, radiator and a PVCu double-glazed frosted window.
Study (2.37m x 2.95m)
PVCu double-glazed bay window to the front aspect and a radiator.
Lounge (4.70m x 4.39m)
Two PVCu double-glazed windows to the side aspect, double panel central heating radiator and glazed double doors to the family room.
Family Room (4.34m x 3.38m)
Currently a therapy room with an electric hoist, ground floor to first floor lift, double panel central heating radiator, PVCu double-glazed windows to side and rear aspects with bi-fold doors to the garden.
Kitchen/Dining Room (7.14m x 3.35m)
Boasting a range of wall and base units with co-ordinating work surfaces and matching upstand. One and half bowl sink and drainer, integrated oven, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher and gas hob with extractor over. Down lighters to the ceiling, door to the utility room, double panel central heating radiator, PVCu double-glazed window to the side aspect, double panel central heating radiator to the dining area, store cupboard and bi-fold doors to the garden. Double doors to the lounge.
Utility Room (1.57m x 2.26m)
Matching base units, work surface and upstand from the kitchen with plumbing for a washing machine and space for a tumble dryer. Down lighters to the ceiling, side double-glazed entrance door, radiator, loft hatch and continuation of the tiled floor from the kitchen.
Doors to rooms and a radiator.
Master Bedroom (4.31m x 4.31m)
Fitted wardrobe, PVCu double-glazed bay window to the front aspect with a radiator beneath and a door to the en-suite.
Comprising; a large shower enclosure, half pedestal wash hand basin, push flush WC, chrome central heated towel warmer, PVCu double-glazed frosted window, down lighters to the ceiling, extractor fan and a shaver point.
Bedroom (2.77m x 3.30m)
PVCu double-glazed window to the side aspect, radiator, open recess to the wet room and lift access and a further PVCu double glazed window.
Wet Room (2.92m x 3.34m)
Fully tiled walls, sealed wet room floor, WC, wash hand basin and a specially designed hoisting bath. Radiator, extractor, down lighters, PVCu double-glazed frosted window and a chrome central heated towel warmer.
Bedroom (3.84m x 2.64m)
Fitted wardrobes to one wall, PVCu double-glazed window to the front aspect with a radiator beneath.
Bedroom (2.67m x 2.82m)
PVCu double-glazed window to the rear aspect with a radiator beneath.
Comprising; a straight panelled bath with shower and screen over, push flush WC and a half pedestal wash hand basin. PVCu double-glazed frosted window, down lighters, chrome central heated towel warmer, shaver point and an extractor.
Tucked away in the corner and set on an enviable plot with gardens to three sides with a double drive accessing the double garage. Well enclosed and offering a good degree of privacy with a lawned area, decked patio and flagged patio.
Sherburn in Elmet is a popular small town situated between Leeds and York.
Having plenty of local amenities, making it an ideal destination for families and older generations. Sherburn has easy access to the motorway network (A1/M1/M62), as well as close proximity to local railway stations including South Milford and Church Fenton.
Our Sherburn branch serves areas including Barkston Ash, Burton Salmon, Church Fenton, Hillam, Monk Fryston, Saxton, Selby and South Milford.
- Sherburn High School
- Selby High School
- Selby College
- Tadcaster Grammar School
- Brayton Academy
- Garforth Academy
- Sherburn Hungate Primary School
- Athelstan Primary School
- South Milford Primary School
- Barkston Ash Catholic Primary School
Pubs & Restaurants
- Cumin Lounge, South Milford - Indian restaurant serving authentic dishes using traditional herbs and spices.
- The Rockingham Arms, Towton - family-run pub offering classic dishes using local ingredients.
- Elmet Kitchen, Sherburn in Elmet - freshly prepared authentic Bengal cuisine, using locally sourced produce.
- Saffron, Sherburn in Elmet - authentic Indian and Bangladeshi cuisine available to eat in or take away.
- The Crooked Billet, Saxton - serves breakfast in the morning and traditional pub grub in the evening - it is also the home of the giant Yorkshire pudding.
- The Castle Inn, Cawood - a pub serving traditional meals, light bites or buffets for parties. Features a touring caravan park.
- Sherburn Community Trust - offers library, tea room and village support network
- Fields Garden Centre and Kitchen
- The Motorist Garage & Workshop and The Arnage Restaurant
- Plus, there are lots of local pubs in and near the village serving food, as well as several takeaways.
- Leisure – Brayton Barff (an ancient woodland), Skipwith Common (a nature reserve comprising 500 acres of lowland heath, with three waymarked trails), Stillingfeet Lodge Gardens (quintessentially English garden all managed to be as wildlife friendly as possible).
- History – Selby Abbey (1,000 year old abbey with iconic architecture, sacred space and a vibrant worshipping community), Towton Battlefield (historic location with places to walk), Lotherton Hall (country estate comprising a country house, Edwardian gardens, woodland walks and a bird garden).
- Sporting – Fitness Motion (gym, fitness classes and personal trainers), Everyman Racing (bespoke driving experiences, cars include Formula 1 Grand Prix, Ferrari, McLaren and more), Sherburn Aero Club (an airfield and flying club where you can learn to fly or admire the skills of a pilot), many local sports clubs and activities.
- Shopping – Sherburn centre (local, family-run businesses including bakers, butchers, DIY stores and more), York centre (hop on the train and enjoy York’s history, shops, bars and restaurants), Designer Outlet (indoor shopping centre on the outskirts of York), Leeds centre (catch a train to take advantage of the wide range of shops, bars and restaurants), Xscape (leisure complex near Castleford with shops, bars, restaurants, cinemas, a snow slope and a bowling alley).
Market your property
with Emsleys Estate Agents
Book a market appraisal for your property today. Our virtual options are still available if you prefer.
Sand Lane, South Milford, LeedsOffers Over, £560,000
***STUNNING PLOT WITH FAR REACHING VIEWS * SOUTH-FACING GARDEN * DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE * VACANT POSSESSION.*** A rare opportunity to purchase on Sand Lane overlooking fields. Set in the popular village of South Milford this large detached dormer...
Bramley Park Avenue, Sherburn In Elmet, LeedsGuide Price, £500,000
***SUPERB FAMILY HOME * BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT * TWO EN-SUITE BEDROOMS.*** Guide price £500,000 - £515,000. A rare opportunity not to be missed as only a handful of these were built on this development and with a limited window...
Trust Fold, Burton Salmon, Leeds£475,000
***SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION * ENVIABLE CUL-DE-SAC POSITION * SPACIOUS FAMILY HOME *** A handsome stone built four/five bedroom family home occupying an enviable position at the head of this desirable cul-de-sac. This spacious family home offers...
Pasture View, Sherburn In Elmet, LeedsGuide Price, £465,000
***IMMACULATE THROUGHOUT * STUNNING FAMILY HOME * OVER 2000 sq.ft. * RARE OPPORTUNITY.*** Guide Price £465,000 to £475,000. Offering excellent living accommodation throughout and not only a rare opportunity but available for a limited...
The Granary, Lumby, South Milford, Leeds£450,000
***OUTSTANDING HOME * BEAUTIFUL FINISH * AVAILABLE WITH A CHOICE OF FINISHES * SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION.*** This stunning development which was previously the village farm has been hand picked to create something special and to remain sympathetic to...
Hadrian Court, Sherburn In Elmet, Leeds£450,000
***ENVIABLE TUCKED AWAY POSITION * STUNNING THROUGHOUT * SOUTH-FACING GARDEN.*** Set in a popular residential area of Sherburn is this delightful detached family home offering excellent living accommodation throughout. Briefly comprising; hall,...
Bramley Fold, Sherburn In Elmet, Leeds£400,000
***STUNNING FAMILY HOME * SUPERB PLOT * TUCKED AWAY POSITION * CLOSE TO AMENITIES * OFFERED WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN *** Guide price £400,000 - £410,000. A lovely family home which comprises to the ground floor; WC, lounge, spacious...