- STUNNING THROUGHOUT
- LARGE FAMILY HOME
- OPEN-PLAN KITCHEN/DINER
- MASTER BEDROOM & OPEN-PLAN DRESSING ROOM
- EXTRA LARGE LOUNGE
- BEAUTIFUL REAR GARDEN
- TUCKED AWAY POSITION
- EPC Rating B
- Council Tax Band E
***ENVIABLE TUCKED AWAY POSITION * STUNNING THROUGHOUT * SOUTH-FACING GARDEN.*** Set in a popular residential area of Sherburn is this delightful detached family home offering excellent living accommodation throughout. Briefly comprising; hall, WC, sitting room, kitchen/diner and a large extended utility garage conversion to the ground floor level. An incredible sized lounge, two bedrooms and a four piece bathroom to the first floor level and an expansive master bedroom with dressing room and en-suite to the second floor with a further bedroom. PVCu double-glazed and gas central heated, double drive, integrated garage/store and a rear enclosed south-facing landscaped garden. Easy access to amenities and motorway networks. Call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing.
Composite double-glazed entrance door, attractive wood flooring, radiator, stairs to the first floor, store cupboard, doors to the WC, sitting room and kitchen/diner.
Comprising; push flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator, extractor and tiled flooring.
Sitting Room (3.58m x 2.41m)
Radiator and a PVCu double-glazed window to the front aspect.
Kitchen/Diner (3.23m x 6.86m)
A superb full length open-plan design comprising; a range of wall and base units with complementary work surfaces and a glass splashback. Inset sink and drainer , an integrated oven, hob, concealed extractor over and a dishwasher. Tiled flooring, two radiators, a PVCu double-glazed window to the rear aspect and French doors from the dining area to the garden. Door to the utility room.
Utility (4.47m x 2.90m)
Extended professionally into the garage with matching base and wall units, a sink and drainer, plumbing for a washer, radiator and tiled flooring. PVCu door to the side, plumbing for an 'American' style fridge/freezer and a chrome wall mounted radiator.
Doors to all rooms, radiator and stairs to the second floor.
Lounge (4.78m x 6.86m)
A stunning living room offering excellent space and light with three PVCu double-glazed windows to the front aspect and two radiators.
Bedroom (2.64m x 4.04m)
Fitted wardrobes, PVCu double-glazed window to the rear aspect and a radiator.
Bedroom (2.79m x 2.82m)
Fitted wardrobes, PVCu double-glazed window to the rear aspect and a radiator.
Comprising; a shower cubicle with shower and overhead rainfall shower, straight panelled bath, push flush WC and a pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled flooring, radiator and a frosted PVCu double-glazed window.
PVCu double-glazed window to the side aspect, cylinder cupboard, radiator and doors to rooms.
Master Bedroom (5.31m x 4.24m)
Two dormer PVCu double-glazed windows and a skylight to the front aspect, radiator and an open recess to the dressing room. Door to an en-suite.
Dressing Room (3.99m x 2.54m)
Fitted wardrobes to three walls with mirror sliding doors.
Comprising; a large shower enclosure, push flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled flooring, radiator, extractor and a double-glazed 'Velux' skylight.
Bedroom (2.41m x 3.38m)
Fitted wardrobe, dressing table, skylight and a radiator.
To the front is a double drive with ample parking and access to the integrated garage store. The rear is well enclosed and south-facing with a flagged patio, decked patio and artificial lawned area. There is a summer house with lighting and power.
There is an estate management fee which is currently £69 every 6 months.
Sherburn in Elmet is a popular small town situated between Leeds and York.
Having plenty of local amenities, making it an ideal destination for families and older generations. Sherburn has easy access to the motorway network (A1/M1/M62), as well as close proximity to local railway stations including South Milford and Church Fenton.
Our Sherburn branch serves areas including Barkston Ash, Burton Salmon, Church Fenton, Hillam, Monk Fryston, Saxton, Selby and South Milford.
- Sherburn High School
- Selby High School
- Selby College
- Tadcaster Grammar School
- Brayton Academy
- Garforth Academy
- Sherburn Hungate Primary School
- Athelstan Primary School
- South Milford Primary School
- Barkston Ash Catholic Primary School
Pubs & Restaurants
- Cumin Lounge, South Milford - Indian restaurant serving authentic dishes using traditional herbs and spices.
- The Rockingham Arms, Towton - family-run pub offering classic dishes using local ingredients.
- Elmet Kitchen, Sherburn in Elmet - freshly prepared authentic Bengal cuisine, using locally sourced produce.
- Saffron, Sherburn in Elmet - authentic Indian and Bangladeshi cuisine available to eat in or take away.
- The Crooked Billet, Saxton - serves breakfast in the morning and traditional pub grub in the evening - it is also the home of the giant Yorkshire pudding.
- The Castle Inn, Cawood - a pub serving traditional meals, light bites or buffets for parties. Features a touring caravan park.
- Sherburn Community Trust - offers library, tea room and village support network
- Fields Garden Centre and Kitchen
- The Motorist Garage & Workshop and The Arnage Restaurant
- Plus, there are lots of local pubs in and near the village serving food, as well as several takeaways.
- Leisure – Brayton Barff (an ancient woodland), Skipwith Common (a nature reserve comprising 500 acres of lowland heath, with three waymarked trails), Stillingfeet Lodge Gardens (quintessentially English garden all managed to be as wildlife friendly as possible).
- History – Selby Abbey (1,000 year old abbey with iconic architecture, sacred space and a vibrant worshipping community), Towton Battlefield (historic location with places to walk), Lotherton Hall (country estate comprising a country house, Edwardian gardens, woodland walks and a bird garden).
- Sporting – Fitness Motion (gym, fitness classes and personal trainers), Everyman Racing (bespoke driving experiences, cars include Formula 1 Grand Prix, Ferrari, McLaren and more), Sherburn Aero Club (an airfield and flying club where you can learn to fly or admire the skills of a pilot), many local sports clubs and activities.
- Shopping – Sherburn centre (local, family-run businesses including bakers, butchers, DIY stores and more), York centre (hop on the train and enjoy York’s history, shops, bars and restaurants), Designer Outlet (indoor shopping centre on the outskirts of York), Leeds centre (catch a train to take advantage of the wide range of shops, bars and restaurants), Xscape (leisure complex near Castleford with shops, bars, restaurants, cinemas, a snow slope and a bowling alley).
Market your property
with Emsleys Estate Agents
Book a market appraisal for your property today. Our virtual options are still available if you prefer.
Bramley Park Avenue, Sherburn In Elmet, LeedsGuide Price, £500,000
***SUPERB FAMILY HOME * BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT * TWO EN-SUITE BEDROOMS.*** Guide price £500,000 - £515,000. A rare opportunity not to be missed as only a handful of these were built on this development and with a limited window...
Saxon Mews, Sherburn In Elmet, Leeds£490,000
***EXCEPTIONAL EXTENDED FAMILY HOME * THREE RECEPTION ROOMS * THREE BATHROOMS * DOUBLE GARAGE.*** A rare opportunity to purchase a beautiful family home tucked away on a large corner plot with gardens to three sides. Specially adapted with a...
Trust Fold, Burton Salmon, Leeds£475,000
***SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION * ENVIABLE CUL-DE-SAC POSITION * SPACIOUS FAMILY HOME *** A handsome stone built four/five bedroom family home occupying an enviable position at the head of this desirable cul-de-sac. This spacious family home offers...
Pasture View, Sherburn In Elmet, LeedsGuide Price, £465,000
***IMMACULATE THROUGHOUT * STUNNING FAMILY HOME * OVER 2000 sq.ft. * RARE OPPORTUNITY.*** Guide Price £465,000 to £475,000. Offering excellent living accommodation throughout and not only a rare opportunity but available for a limited...
The Granary, Lumby, South Milford, Leeds£450,000
***OUTSTANDING HOME * BEAUTIFUL FINISH * AVAILABLE WITH A CHOICE OF FINISHES * SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION.*** This stunning development which was previously the village farm has been hand picked to create something special and to remain sympathetic to...
Bramley Fold, Sherburn In Elmet, Leeds£400,000
***STUNNING FAMILY HOME * SUPERB PLOT * TUCKED AWAY POSITION * CLOSE TO AMENITIES * OFFERED WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN *** Guide price £400,000 - £410,000. A lovely family home which comprises to the ground floor; WC, lounge, spacious...
Fairfield Link, Sherburn In Elmet, Leeds£375,000
***BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME * OPEN-PLAN KITCHEN/DINER * FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS * TUCKED AWAY POSITION.*** A stunning family home offering superb living accommodation throughout and tucked away in an enviable position. Briefly comprising to the ground...
Carousel Walk, Sherburn In Elmet, Leeds£375,000
***SUPERB FAMILY HOME * ENVIABLE CORNER PLOT * DOUBLE GARAGE * MODERN FITTED KITCHEN.*** Set on a large corner plot with enclosed side and rear gardens is this well presented family home. Available with no chain and vacant possession. The property...
Elmete Avenue, Sherburn In Elmet, LeedsOffers Over, £360,000
***OFFERS OVER £360,000 * EXCEPTIONAL EXTENDED FAMILY HOME * VERSATILE LIVING WITH AN ANNEX OPTION * ENVIABLE CORNER PLOT.*** A rare opportunity to purchase a large family home set in a sought after residential area. Tastefully extended, the...