- LARGE FAMILY HOME
- ATTRACTIVE GARDEN
- POPULAR VILLAGE LOCATION
- MASTER WITH EN-SUITE
- FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- OPEN-PLAN LOUNGE/DINER
- EASY ACCESS TO MOTORWAY NETWORKS
- EPC Rating D
- Council Tax Band C
***ATTRACTIVE GARDEN * LARGE FAMILY HOME * MASTER WITH EN-SUITE * POPULAR LOCATION.*** Set in the popular village of Burton Salmon, having easy access to motorway links and nearby amenities is this deceptively large family home. Briefly comprising; hall, open-plan lounge/diner and kitchen to the ground floor level. The first floor has two double bedrooms with the master having a dressing/wardrobe recess and an en-suite with a separate family bathroom. The second floor has a further two double bedrooms with a dormer to the rear. PVCu double-glazing, gas central heating and an attractive garden perfect for entertaining with a store/workshop tucked away. The property is ready for some updating and is ideal for someone looking for a large family home to make their own. Call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing.
PVCu double-glazed entrance door and window to the side aspect, radiator, stairs to the first floor and a door to the lounge.
Lounge/Diner (8.28m x 4.57m)
PVCu double-glazed window to the front aspect with a radiator beneath, focal fireplace, laminate flooring and coving to the ceiling. Open-plan to the dining area with patio doors to the garden and a door to the kitchen.
Kitchen (3.63m x 2.41m)
Having wall and base units with complementary work surfaces and splashback tiling, one and half bowl sink and drainer, plumbing for a washing machine, dishwasher, space for a range oven with an extractor over and space for a fridge/freezer. PVCu double-glazed window to the rear aspect, cupboard and 'stable style' side entrance door.
PVCu double-glazed window to the side aspect, stairs to the second floor and doors to rooms.
Bedroom (4.11m x 3.07m)
Initially you are met with a dressing area with fitted wardrobes and an open recess to the bedroom which has a radiator, PVCu double-glazed window to the front aspect and a door to an en-suite.
Fully tiled with a double shower enclosure, push flush WC and a vanity housed wash hand basin. PVCu double-glazed frosted window, down lighters and a chrome central heating towel warmer.
Bedroom (3.24m x 3.02m)
PVCu double-glazed window to the rear aspect with a radiator beneath and a door to a cupboard.
Bathroom (2.90m x 1.85m)
Comprising; straight panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and a low flush WC. Fully tiled walls and floor, two PVCu double-glazed frosted windows, down lighters and a chrome central heating towel warmer.
Doors to both rooms.
Bedroom (2.13m x 2.95m)
PVCu double-glazed window to the rear aspect and a radiator.
Bedroom (4.17m x 5.56m)
PVCu double-glazed window to the side aspect, radiator and access to the eaves.
To the front is a tarmacadam and pebbled area giving parking for two vehicles. A secure double gate accesses the side which leads to the superb rear garden which is well enclosed and of a good size with majority flagged, recess for a sunken trampoline, bar area and workshop/store.
Sherburn in Elmet is a popular small town situated between Leeds and York.
Having plenty of local amenities, making it an ideal destination for families and older generations. Sherburn has easy access to the motorway network (A1/M1/M62), as well as close proximity to local railway stations including South Milford and Church Fenton.
Our Sherburn branch serves areas including Barkston Ash, Burton Salmon, Church Fenton, Hillam, Monk Fryston, Saxton, Selby and South Milford.
- Sherburn High School
- Selby High School
- Selby College
- Tadcaster Grammar School
- Brayton Academy
- Garforth Academy
- Sherburn Hungate Primary School
- Athelstan Primary School
- South Milford Primary School
- Barkston Ash Catholic Primary School
Pubs & Restaurants
- Cumin Lounge, South Milford - Indian restaurant serving authentic dishes using traditional herbs and spices.
- The Rockingham Arms, Towton - family-run pub offering classic dishes using local ingredients.
- Elmet Kitchen, Sherburn in Elmet - freshly prepared authentic Bengal cuisine, using locally sourced produce.
- Saffron, Sherburn in Elmet - authentic Indian and Bangladeshi cuisine available to eat in or take away.
- The Crooked Billet, Saxton - serves breakfast in the morning and traditional pub grub in the evening - it is also the home of the giant Yorkshire pudding.
- The Castle Inn, Cawood - a pub serving traditional meals, light bites or buffets for parties. Features a touring caravan park.
- Sherburn Community Trust - offers library, tea room and village support network
- Fields Garden Centre and Kitchen
- The Motorist Garage & Workshop and The Arnage Restaurant
- Plus, there are lots of local pubs in and near the village serving food, as well as several takeaways.
- Leisure – Brayton Barff (an ancient woodland), Skipwith Common (a nature reserve comprising 500 acres of lowland heath, with three waymarked trails), Stillingfeet Lodge Gardens (quintessentially English garden all managed to be as wildlife friendly as possible).
- History – Selby Abbey (1,000 year old abbey with iconic architecture, sacred space and a vibrant worshipping community), Towton Battlefield (historic location with places to walk), Lotherton Hall (country estate comprising a country house, Edwardian gardens, woodland walks and a bird garden).
- Sporting – Fitness Motion (gym, fitness classes and personal trainers), Everyman Racing (bespoke driving experiences, cars include Formula 1 Grand Prix, Ferrari, McLaren and more), Sherburn Aero Club (an airfield and flying club where you can learn to fly or admire the skills of a pilot), many local sports clubs and activities.
- Shopping – Sherburn centre (local, family-run businesses including bakers, butchers, DIY stores and more), York centre (hop on the train and enjoy York’s history, shops, bars and restaurants), Designer Outlet (indoor shopping centre on the outskirts of York), Leeds centre (catch a train to take advantage of the wide range of shops, bars and restaurants), Xscape (leisure complex near Castleford with shops, bars, restaurants, cinemas, a snow slope and a bowling alley).
Market your property
with Emsleys Estate Agents
Book a market appraisal for your property today. Our virtual options are still available if you prefer.
Alandale Crescent, Garforth, LeedsOffers Over, £300,000
*** EXTENDED FOUR BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY * LOUNGE WITH DINING AREA * SITTING ROOM * MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM * LARGE REAR GARDEN * AMPLE OFF-ROAD PARKING *** If you are growing family, then this house is for you! A...
Lowther Grove, Garforth, LeedsOffers Over, £300,000
*** EXTENDED FOUR BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY * THREE RECEPTION ROOMS * KITCHEN WITH RANGE STYLE COOKER * FOUR PIECE SUITE IN BATHROOM * AMPLE OFF-ROAD PARKING & GARAGE *** Calling all growing families! Situated on a corner plot is this...
Church View, South Milford, LeedsChain Free, £300,000
***VACANT POSSESSION * ENVIABLE CUL-DE-SAC POSITION * DECEPTIVELY LARGE.*** The property does need some work and has been priced to sell. This lovely detached home is in the popular village of South Milford and in an area that rarely comes up for...
Montague Crescent, Garforth, LeedsOffers Over, £285,000
***NO CHAIN * POPULAR LOCATION * VERSATILE LIVING * MODERN FITTED KITCHEN. *** ***SUMMER SALE!!! PRICE WAS £325,000, PRICE NOW 'OFFERS OVER' £285,000 CALL NOW TO BOOK YOUR VIEWING!*** A well presented 3/4 bedroom detached family home...
Harvesters Way, South Milford, Leeds£275,000
***ENVIABLE CORNER PLOT * LARGE FAMILY HOME * UPDATED BATHROOM * POPULAR LOCATION.*** This delightful family home offers superb accommodation throughout and is finished to a high standard with lovely gardens, parking and a single garage. The...
Meadow Road, Leeds£265,000
*** FOUR BEDROOM CHALET STYLE SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY * NO CHAIN! * GOOD SIZED ACCOMMODATION * TWO RECEPTION ROOMS * DINING/KITCHEN * MATURE GARDENS * GARAGE * PARKING *** If your looking for size and versatility, then this property is for you!...
Strawberry Avenue, Garforth LeedsNew Price, £225,000
*** FOUR BEDROOM MID TERRACE * NO CHAIN! * NEWLY REFURBISHED * FITTED DINING/KITCHEN WITH BUILT-IN HOB AND OVEN * PARTIAL RE-WIRE * MODERN BATHROOM SUITE WITH SHOWER * YARD, GARDEN & GARAGE *** Looks can be deceiving! This property offers really...