- Semi-detached bungalow
- Sold with no chain
- Modern kitchen with quartz work surfaces
- Modern shower room
- Fitted robes to both bedrooms
- Enclosed rear garden
- Ample parking
- Council Tax Band C
- EPC rating TBC
*** TWO BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW * SUPER MODERN AND IMMACULATE THROUGOUT - SOLD WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN!*** Do not miss out! A bungalow here rarely comes onto the market in such good condition. The property sits at the top of Ravensworth Close which is a smart cul-de-sac in the much sought after location of Pendas Fields. The property has been modernised by the present owner and so offers a contemporary fitted kitchen and stunning walk-in shower room. Full double-glazing and gas central heating along with fitted wardrobes are just some of the benefits this little gem has to offer. The accommodation briefly comprises to the ground floor; entrance hall, living room, kitchen, two bedrooms and a shower room. To the front is a block-paved driveway with ample parking and an enclosed rear garden. The location is close to fantastic transport links via the M1 motorway networks giving quick and easy access to Wetherby, York or Wakefield. There are good public transport links just a short walk away on Smeaton Approach and a railway station at Crossgates for a quick and smooth commute to LEEDS city centre. Crossgates shopping district is a short distance away and offers a wide range of shops, banks, cafes, bars and restaurants PLUS the new and exciting shopping and leisure complex at 'The Springs' complete with an Odeon cinema, M&S Food Hall & Next and much more just a five minute car ride away. ***Call now 24 hours a day and 7 days a week to register your interest and book your viewing***
Enter through a PVCu double-glazed door to a hallway with a central heating radiator and access to all rooms. A loft hatch provides a pull-down ladder giving access to the roof space.
Living Room (5.33m x 3.05m)
Located to the front of the property the lounge is a bright room with a central heating radiator, PVCu double-glazed window and a feature fireplace offering a marble hearth and back and incorporating an electric fire. The room could be zoned to provide a small dining area to the rear of the lounge.
Kitchen (3.55m x 2.18m)
The kitchen offers a good range of fitted wall and base units in a high gloss finish with quartz work surfaces, upstands and splashback. Integrated appliances include a built-under 'Smeg' electric oven, a 'Bosch' stainless steel gas hob with matching chimney style extractor hood, a tall fridge/freezer and a washing machine. An inset composite sink with side drainer and mixer tap sits in front of a double-glazed window.
Shower Room (2.02m x 1.86m)
A contemporary fully tiled shower room which comprises;- Walk-in shower enclosure with a mains fed thermostatic bar 'Rainfall' shower and glass screen, a 'floating' vanity hand wash basin with storage drawers and a low flush WC. Heated towel rail, extractor fan and a PVCu double-glazed window to the side aspect.
Bedroom 1 (4.30m x 2.58m)
A double bedroom with bespoke fitted wardrobes in a light wood grain effect finish providing ample storage solutions, hanging rails, drawers and matching bedsides with wall lights. Central heated radiator and a PVCu double-glazed window overlooking the rear garden.
Bedroom 2 (2.74m x 2.59m)
A single bedroom or dining room, again with fitted storage, central heating radiator and double-glazed French windows giving direct access to the rear garden.
Externally the property offers excellent off-street parking to the front on a block-paved driveway. A tall timber gate encloses the rear garden which has the benefit of not being overlooked and offers a manicured lawn with flower bed borders stocked well with shrubs and a timber summer house.
From our Crossgates office continue forward onto Manston Lane. Turn left onto Sandleas Way then right onto Smeaton Approach. Take the third turning left onto Ravensworth Way and immediatly left into Ravensowrth Close where the property can be found on the right hand side identified by our Emsleys For Sale board.
Crossgates is a bustling community with a busy high street, including Crossgates Shopping Centre.
Residents are a mixture of all age groups, with many having lived in the area for a long time. Positioned on an excellent bus route, with its own train station on the Leeds/York route, Crossgates has easy access to the M62/M1/A1, Leeds city centre, north Leeds and the A64 for York.
Our Crossgates branch serves areas including Barwick in Elmet, Colton, Halton, Seacroft, Scholes, Temple Newsam, Thorner and Whitkirk.
- Corpus Christi Catholic College
- Bishop Young Academy
- John Smeaton Academy
- Leeds East Academy
- Temple Moor High School
Pubs & Restaurants
- La Cantina 44, Crossgates - a family-run restaurant serving Mediterranean cuisine.
- Jinnah, Crossgates - an extensive menu offering Indian and Asian cuisine.
- Sorrento, Crossgates - an Italian restaurant that has been serving food for over 15 years.
- The Black Olive, Crossgates - family-run Turkish and Mediterranean restaurant serving lunch and dinner menus.
- The Charles Henry Roe, Crossgates - Wetherspoon pub serving an extensive food menu and drinks.
- The Skyliner, Austhorpe - one of the oldest and most well-known fish shops in Leeds, The Skyliner has been around for over 50 years.
- The Brown Cow, Whitkirk - authentic British cooking and real ales in a genuine local pub.
- Thorpe Park Hotel, Thorpe Park - a seasonal menu prepared with local Yorkshire produce.
- Franco's, Thorpe Park - a family-run business serving Italian food.
- Leisure - Temple Newsam (Tudor mansion set in 1,500 acres of scenic parkland/woodland, plus a Rare Breeds Farm), Roundhay Park (over 700 acres of parkland, woodland and lakes, plus scented gardens for the blind and butterfly gardens known as Tropical World), Crossgates Library (situated on local bus routes, opposite Crossgates Shopping Centre), Thorpe Park Spa (facilities include a swimming pool, whirlpool, sauna and steam room).
- Sporting - John Smeaton Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, swimming pool and sports pitches), PowerLeague (5-a-side football pitches), Scarcroft Golf Club (golf course set in parkland and countryside).
- Shopping - Crossgates Shopping Centre (local businesses including award-winning butchers, grocers and bakers), Seacroft Green Shopping Centre (stores include Tesco Extra, JD Sports and Poundland), Colton Retail Park (stores include Sainsbury's, B&M Home Store and Garden Centre, and Pets at Home) and The Springs, Thorpe Park (cinema, shops and restaurants, including TK Maxx, Next, Boots, M&S Food Hall and Nando's).
Meynell Road, Leeds£270,000
*** OLD COLTON VILLAGE * MUST BE VIEWED * CHARACTER COTTAGE CLOSE TO TEMPLENEWSAM *** Quietly nestling within an exclusive courtyard is this two bedroom cottage. Sympathetically modernised to provide a modern home but bursting with character...
Field End Close, Halton, Leeds£230,000
***TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW - POPULAR LOCATION AND NO CHAIN!*** **** NEW PRICE £230,000, SAVING £5000 ***** Positioned in the popular area of Halton and just a short walk from the...
Kingswear Crescent, Crossgates, Leeds£225,000
*** IMMACULATELY PRESENTED AND MAINTAINED BUNGALOW * SURE TO SELL FAST! *** Close to local amenities this well presented bungalow comes to the market in excellent condition. This particular plot offers generous off-road parking which is rare on...
Kelmscott Lane, Crossgates, Leeds£200,000
***TWO BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW - NO FORWARD CHAIN!*** Offered for sale with NO CHAIN! This two bedroom semi-detached bungalow offers spacious rooms and a conservatory extension to the rear. The property does require modernisation but...
Kelmscott Gardens, Leeds£199,995
***TWO BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW - QUIE CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION & NO CHAIN *** This two bedroom bungalow comes to the market in immaculate condition but does need a degree of modernisation. The property is in a cul-de-sac and has the benefit of...