- Modern four bedroom detached house
- Extensively fitted kitchen
- En-suite to master
- Well presented neutral decor
- Popular residential estate
- Superb rear outlook
- EPC rating D
- Council Tax Band D
***FOUR BEDROOM FAMILY HOME***BEAUTIFUL OUTLOOK TO THE REAR***OFF STREET PARKING*** An exciting opportunity has arisen to acquire this executive style detached family home which is situated in this popular and sought after village location of Methley. The accommodation is extremely well presented throughout and features modern decor offering four bedrooms, master with an en-suite and a house bathroom. A modern breakfast kitchen with integrated appliances, summer room to the rear over looking the beautiful gardens and open views. In addition there is gas central heating and double-glazing. There are gardens to the rear of the property as well an enviable rear aspect of adjoining adjacent farm land, a driveway and an integral garage. An internal inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the quality and size of the accommodation on offer and viewings can be arranged via our Rothwell office. ***Call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange a viewing***
Neutrally decorated, entrance door, central heating radiator, stairs to the first floor and glazed doors to:
Living Room (4.62m x 3.23m)
Neutrally decorated and well presented with a modern fire surround and a gas living flame fire with a marble effect hearth and inset back, coving to the ceiling, two radiators and PVCu double-glazed bay window over looking the front elevation and having double doors leading to:
Dining Room (2.77m x 3.23m)
Neutrally decorated with coving to the ceiling, radiator, PVCu double-glazed door leading to the rear access and a PVCu double-glazed side window. Door to:
Sun Room (3.59m x 3.23m)
Double-glazed windows to the side and rear and a double door.
Kitchen/Breakfast Room (3.45m x 4.49m)
An extensively well appointed fitted kitchen with a range of matching base and wall mounted units, work surfaces and part tiling to walls. Integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher, oven and electric hob, plumbing for an automatic washing machine and an inset sink and drainer with mixer tap over. Inset spot lights above the units, two radiators, two PVCu double-glazed windows over looking the rear elevation and a door to the rear access.
Comprising; low level flush W.C., pedestal hand wash basin, extractor fan and a radiator.
Having an airing cupboard, banister, radiator and access to the loft space.
Master Bedroom (2.89m x 2.87m)
Neutrally decorated with fitted wardrobes, PVCu double-glazed bay window overlooking the front elevation and a door to:
En-suite Shower Room
Comprising; low level flush W.C., shower cubicle, pedestal hand wash basin, extractor fan, shaver point and a PVCu double-glazed window.
Bedroom 2 (3.11m x 2.85m)
Neutrally decorated with a PVCu double-glazed window over looking the front elevation, radiator and a door to:
Bedroom 3 (2.26m x 2.87m)
Fitted wardrobe, radiator and a PVCu double-glazed window overlooking the rear elevation and pleasant distance views.
Bedroom 4 (3.57m x 2.71m)
Neutrally decorated with a radiator and a PVCu double-glazed window with a pleasant outlook and over looking the rear elevation.
Having a white three piece suite comprising; low flush W.C., bath with telephone style shower taps, pedestal hand wash basin, extractor fan, part tiled marble walls and flooring, PVCu double-glazed window and a radiator.
Garage (4.93m x 2.71m)
Integral garage with an up-and-over door, power and light.
To the front of the property there is an open-plan drive providing off-street parking and leading to an integral garage, whilst to the rear is an attractive well proportioned enclosed garden with a feature patio, lawn, mature plants and shrubs, garden shed and a pleasant open outlook.
Rothwell is a busy town situated close to the M1 and M62 motorways.
With easy access to motorway links, Woodlesford train station and Leeds city centre, it is a popular location with first-time buyers and families. Amenities include a Morrisons supermarket and local restaurants.
Our Rothwell branch serves areas including Carlton, Lofthouse, Methley, Oulton, Robin Hood and Woodlesford.
Pubs & Restaurants
- Salute, Rothwell - an Italian-style restaurant and bar serving rustic dishes.
- Gray's, Rothwell - coffee and gift shop with savoury and sweet food options.
- Dill & Bay, Garforth - local restaurant serving a menu with traditional and contemporary dishes.
- Zoya, Oulton - a family-owned restaurant delivering Indian cuisine using locally sourced ingredients (including Rothwell’s special rhubarb).
- The Calverley Grill, Oulton - located in Oulton Hall Hotel, the restaurant serves classic British dishes with a twist.
- The Boundary House, Methley - a country pub and restaurant offering a seasonal menu of traditional pub food using local ingredients.
- riversMEET Café and Crafts, Methley - a family-run café serving home-made food from locally sourced produce. It also hosts regular workshops and classes, from painting and jewellery-making, to knitting and book clubs.
- The Pavilion, Rothwell - family-run café in Springhead Park serving breakfasts, lunches and desserts. There is also a takeaway and delivery menu.
- Leisure - Leeds Canal (great for walking, running, cycling and wildlife spotting), Leventhorpe Vineyard (five acre vineyard that produces an array of wines for visitors to purchase), Oulton Hall Spa (offers facial, body and beauty treatments, with facilities including a pool, sauna and steam room), Springhead Park (popular park in Rothwell with a playground and tennis courts).
- Sporting - Rothwell Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, sports courts and swimming pool),
Oulton Hall Golf Course (27-hole golf course, driving range and putting green), SnoZone (indoor real snow slope at Xscape, Castleford).
- Shopping - Rothwell centre (home to a number of local businesses, retailers and cafés), Junction 32 (retail outlet based in Castleford) and White Rose Shopping Centre (only a 10 minute drive and full of popular retail brands).
Needless Inn Lane, Woodlesford, LeedsOffers Over, £450,000
***FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME***VIEWS OVER OPEN FIELDS***FANTASTIC CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION***NO CHAIN*** Found tucked away in an incredibly popular CUL-DE- SAC location is this well presented, spacious, well proportioned, FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOM...
Victoria Close, Great Preston, Leeds£419,995
***STUNNING FAMILY HOME * IMMACULATE THROUGHOUT * SOUTH-FACING GARDEN.*** Positioned on a highly sought after residential estate is this superbly finished home. Briefly comprising; hall, lounge, snug/study, WC and an open-plan family kitchen/diner...
Wood Lane, Rothwell, Leeds£375,000
***SUMMER SALE!!! PRICE WAS £425,000, PRICE NOW £375,000, SAVING £50,000! CALL NOW TO BOOK YOUR VIEWING!*** MUST BE VIEWED ** ***FOUR BEDROOM EXTENDED DETACHED FAMILY HOME***CENTRAL ROTHWELL***NO CHAIN*** Situated within walking...