- Two bedroom end terrace
- Beautifully presented
- Fitted kitchen
- Re-fitted bathroom
- On-street parking
- Courtyard to the rear
- NO CHAIN
- EPC rating E
- Council Tax Band A
- Loft room
***TWO BEDROOM END TERRACE HOUSE***BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED***COURTYARD TO THE REAR***NO UPPER CHAIN*** WOW, WOW, WOW, take a look at this delightful property ! This delightful two bedroom end terrace property, with loft room situated in the desirable village of Carlton with some local amenities nearby yet a short drive from Rothwell. Ideal for commuting to areas such as Leeds, Castleford or Wakefield. Benefiting from gas central heating, double-glazing, new carpets throughout and being tastefully decorated throughout, this property will not be on the market long. Briefly comprising; a good size lounge, fitted kitchen and a useful cellar room. To the first floor there are two bedrooms and recently refurbished modern white bathroom. To the second floor, is the loft room with two 'Velux' windows and exposed brick work to the chimney breast wall. Viewing comes highly recommended and the property is being sold with no upward chain. ***Call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange a viewing***
Living Room (4.29m x 4.40m)
PVCu double-glazed entrance door and window to the front, central heating radiator, T.V point, laminate flooring, door to a cupboard and door to the kitchen.
Kitchen (2.14m x 3.29m)
Ample wall and base units with roll edge worktops, built-in oven, hob with an extractor over, space for a fridge, sink and drainer, tiled splash back, PVCu window to the rear and open-plan to:
Stairs leading to the first floor landing.
PVCu double-glazed window to the rear and stairs to the second floor.
Bedroom 1 (2.91m x 4.40m)
Two PVCu double-glazed windows and a central heating radiator.
Comprising; a three piece white suite, with a panelled bath and shower over with glass screen, vanity wash hand basin, a low flush W.C, and tiled walls and floor.
Bedroom 2 (2.12m x 2.41m)
PVCu double-glazed window to the rear, central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Open plan staircase leading to the second floor
Loft room (4.07m x 4.40m)
A good size open plan room with two 'Velux' windows, exposed brickwork to the chimney breast walls and exposed beams.
To the front, the front abuts the road and to the rear is a beautiful courtyard with two outbuildings which are ideal for storage.
Rothwell is a busy town situated close to the M1 and M62 motorways.
With easy access to motorway links, Woodlesford train station and Leeds city centre, it is a popular location with first-time buyers and families. Amenities include a Morrisons supermarket and local restaurants.
Our Rothwell branch serves areas including Carlton, Lofthouse, Methley, Oulton, Robin Hood and Woodlesford.
Pubs & Restaurants
- Salute, Rothwell - an Italian-style restaurant and bar serving rustic dishes.
- Gray's, Rothwell - coffee and gift shop with savoury and sweet food options.
- Dill & Bay, Garforth - local restaurant serving a menu with traditional and contemporary dishes.
- Zoya, Oulton - a family-owned restaurant delivering Indian cuisine using locally sourced ingredients (including Rothwell’s special rhubarb).
- The Calverley Grill, Oulton - located in Oulton Hall Hotel, the restaurant serves classic British dishes with a twist.
- The Boundary House, Methley - a country pub and restaurant offering a seasonal menu of traditional pub food using local ingredients.
- riversMEET Café and Crafts, Methley - a family-run café serving home-made food from locally sourced produce. It also hosts regular workshops and classes, from painting and jewellery-making, to knitting and book clubs.
- The Pavilion, Rothwell - family-run café in Springhead Park serving breakfasts, lunches and desserts. There is also a takeaway and delivery menu.
- Leisure - Leeds Canal (great for walking, running, cycling and wildlife spotting), Leventhorpe Vineyard (five acre vineyard that produces an array of wines for visitors to purchase), Oulton Hall Spa (offers facial, body and beauty treatments, with facilities including a pool, sauna and steam room), Springhead Park (popular park in Rothwell with a playground and tennis courts).
- Sporting - Rothwell Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, sports courts and swimming pool),
Oulton Hall Golf Course (27-hole golf course, driving range and putting green), SnoZone (indoor real snow slope at Xscape, Castleford).
- Shopping - Rothwell centre (home to a number of local businesses, retailers and cafés), Junction 32 (retail outlet based in Castleford) and White Rose Shopping Centre (only a 10 minute drive and full of popular retail brands).