- Two bedrooms ground floor
- Modern kitchen & bathroom
- Open-plan living
- Telephone security system
- Newly decorated
- Electric wall heating
- Allocated Parking plus visitor parking
- EPC rating C
- Council Tax Band B
***TWO BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT*** NO CHAIN *** TELEPHONE SECURITY SYSTEM *** Offered with no onward chain, found in the extremely popular residential development of New Forest Village, this two bedroom ground floor apartment offers spacious living accommodation throughout, excellent access to commuter links including Leeds city centre and motorways. Briefly comprising; entrance hall, large lounge area and open plan to the fitted kitchen, two good size bedrooms and a house bathroom. The property has been totally re-furbished with new high quality wooden flooring through hall & living room and newly decorated This property is a must see and is in a ready to move in to condition. Would suit a number of buyers, from those looking for a starter home, first time buyers or a down sizer, so don't delay. Externally the property benefits from a telephone security entry system and allocated off-street parking. ***Call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange a viewing***
Access to the property is granted through an internal door from the communal entrance hall with a telephone security entry system, built-in storage cupboard and internal doors into;
Lounge (5.03m x 4.72m)
The lounge is a large light, bright room located to the front of the property with a television point, electric storage heater and PVCu double-glazed bay windows.
Kitchen (3.43m x 1.52m)
Fitted with wall and base level units with work surfaces over and a single bowl sink and drainer with stainless steel mixer tap over. Integrated; electric oven, electric hob and extractor over and space for a washing machine, fridge and freezer. PVCu double-glazed window.
Bedroom One (4.19m x 2.49m)
The master bedroom is an extremely good size double located to the side of the property with a television point, electric storage heater and PVCu double-glazed window. electric storage heater
Bedroom Two (3.56m x 2.69m)
Bedroom two is a good size and has a PVCu double-glazed window to the side aspect and an electric storage heater.
Bathroom (2.84m x 1.40m)
A three piece suite comprising; panelled bath with shower over, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, shaver point and an extractor fan.
Externally the property benefits from a telephone security entry system and allocated off-street parking.
Rothwell is a busy town situated close to the M1 and M62 motorways.
With easy access to motorway links, Woodlesford train station and Leeds city centre, it is a popular location with first-time buyers and families. Amenities include a Morrisons supermarket and local restaurants.
Our Rothwell branch serves areas including Carlton, Lofthouse, Methley, Oulton, Robin Hood and Woodlesford.
Pubs & Restaurants
- Salute, Rothwell - an Italian-style restaurant and bar serving rustic dishes.
- Gray's, Rothwell - coffee and gift shop with savoury and sweet food options.
- Dill & Bay, Garforth - local restaurant serving a menu with traditional and contemporary dishes.
- Zoya, Oulton - a family-owned restaurant delivering Indian cuisine using locally sourced ingredients (including Rothwell’s special rhubarb).
- The Calverley Grill, Oulton - located in Oulton Hall Hotel, the restaurant serves classic British dishes with a twist.
- The Boundary House, Methley - a country pub and restaurant offering a seasonal menu of traditional pub food using local ingredients.
- riversMEET Café and Crafts, Methley - a family-run café serving home-made food from locally sourced produce. It also hosts regular workshops and classes, from painting and jewellery-making, to knitting and book clubs.
- The Pavilion, Rothwell - family-run café in Springhead Park serving breakfasts, lunches and desserts. There is also a takeaway and delivery menu.
- Leisure - Leeds Canal (great for walking, running, cycling and wildlife spotting), Leventhorpe Vineyard (five acre vineyard that produces an array of wines for visitors to purchase), Oulton Hall Spa (offers facial, body and beauty treatments, with facilities including a pool, sauna and steam room), Springhead Park (popular park in Rothwell with a playground and tennis courts).
- Sporting - Rothwell Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, sports courts and swimming pool),
Oulton Hall Golf Course (27-hole golf course, driving range and putting green), SnoZone (indoor real snow slope at Xscape, Castleford).
- Shopping - Rothwell centre (home to a number of local businesses, retailers and cafés), Junction 32 (retail outlet based in Castleford) and White Rose Shopping Centre (only a 10 minute drive and full of popular retail brands).