- Three bedroom detached house
- Large plot
- Skillfully updated
- Gated off-street parking
- Detached garage
- Sun room
- Good commuter links
- EPC rating C
- Council Tax band D
***WAS £450,000 NOW £425,000 SAVING £25,000!! *** *** BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED ** SUN ROOM ** GOOD COMMUTER LINKS *** Found in an extremely popular residential location this beautifully presented skillfully updated three double bedroom detached family home. The property enjoys an enviably sized plot with patio seating and a lawned garden beyond. Offering excellent access to commuter links including Woodlesford train station as well as motorway links and briefly comprising; Entrance porch, hall, lounge, kitchen, conservatory, bathroom and bedroom three and upstairs are two good size double bedrooms. Externally the property benefits from gated off-street parking leading to single detached garage. To the rear is a patio seating area, a mainly lawned garden which has fenced and hedged boundaries offering excellent degrees of privacy and there has been a purpose built sun room constructed offering excellent versatile additional living accommodation. Call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange a viewing.
Access to the property is granted through an external door to the front aspect opening up into the entrance porch. with a PVCu double-glazed window to the rear aspect and an internal solid oak internal door into;
With a staircase to the first floor with a solid oak banister, central heated radiator, solid oak floors and internal doors into;
Lounge (5.40m x 2.99m)
The lounge is a large light, bright room located to the front of the property with a television point, two central heated radiators and PVCu double-glazed windows to dual aspects to the side and front.
Kitchen (2.05m x 4.53m)
Fitted with a range of wall and base of the units with work surfaces over and a one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap over. Integrated; electric oven with induction electric hob and modern extractor hood over, dishwasher and space for a washing machine and a fridge/freezer. Double-glazed window to the side aspect, central heated radiator, double-glazed internal window and an internal door into;
With PVCu double-glazed windows to triple aspects overlooking the rear garden, central heated radiator and a PVCu double-glazed door affording access out into the west -facing garden.
A beautifully updated, modern bathroom with a four piece suite comprising; double walk-in shower, with a rainfall and jet shower over, low flush WC, wash hand basin, heated chrome towel rail, underfloor central heating and an extractor fan.
Bedroom 3 (3.00m x 3.58m)
An incredibly useful, diverse room located to the front of the property with double-glazed windows to dual aspects to the front and side and a central heated radiator.
Bedroom 1 (4.06m max x 5.56m max)
The master bedroom is an extremely good size double, located to the rear of the property. With fitted wardrobes, central heated radiator and a PVCu double-glazed window overlooking the west-facing garden.
Bedroom 2 (3.00m x 5.57m)
Bedroom two is a good size double with fitted wardrobes, central heated radiator and a PVCu double-glazed window to the front aspect.
Externally the property occupies an incredibly impressive and good size plot, benefiting from a "Transient" telephone communication entry gate and off-street parking leading to a single detached garage. Access to the garden is granted to the side, the large west-facing garden is mainly lawned, has fenced boundaries offering excellent degrees of privacy, a patio seating area and patio walkways leading to a constructed purpose built sun room which benefits from bi-folding doors, a window to the front aspect, skylight, electric storage heating and offers excellent additional living space.
Rothwell is a busy town situated close to the M1 and M62 motorways.
With easy access to motorway links, Woodlesford train station and Leeds city centre, it is a popular location with first-time buyers and families. Amenities include a Morrisons supermarket and local restaurants.
Our Rothwell branch serves areas including Carlton, Lofthouse, Methley, Oulton, Robin Hood and Woodlesford.
Pubs & Restaurants
- Salute, Rothwell - an Italian-style restaurant and bar serving rustic dishes.
- Gray's, Rothwell - coffee and gift shop with savoury and sweet food options.
- Dill & Bay, Garforth - local restaurant serving a menu with traditional and contemporary dishes.
- Zoya, Oulton - a family-owned restaurant delivering Indian cuisine using locally sourced ingredients (including Rothwell’s special rhubarb).
- The Calverley Grill, Oulton - located in Oulton Hall Hotel, the restaurant serves classic British dishes with a twist.
- The Boundary House, Methley - a country pub and restaurant offering a seasonal menu of traditional pub food using local ingredients.
- riversMEET Café and Crafts, Methley - a family-run café serving home-made food from locally sourced produce. It also hosts regular workshops and classes, from painting and jewellery-making, to knitting and book clubs.
- The Pavilion, Rothwell - family-run café in Springhead Park serving breakfasts, lunches and desserts. There is also a takeaway and delivery menu.
- Leisure - Leeds Canal (great for walking, running, cycling and wildlife spotting), Leventhorpe Vineyard (five acre vineyard that produces an array of wines for visitors to purchase), Oulton Hall Spa (offers facial, body and beauty treatments, with facilities including a pool, sauna and steam room), Springhead Park (popular park in Rothwell with a playground and tennis courts).
- Sporting - Rothwell Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, sports courts and swimming pool),
Oulton Hall Golf Course (27-hole golf course, driving range and putting green), SnoZone (indoor real snow slope at Xscape, Castleford).
- Shopping - Rothwell centre (home to a number of local businesses, retailers and cafés), Junction 32 (retail outlet based in Castleford) and White Rose Shopping Centre (only a 10 minute drive and full of popular retail brands).
Woodland Park, Oulton, Leeds£490,000
***HIGHLY DESIRABLE LOCATION * ENVIABLE CORNER PLOT * NO CHAIN * EXTENDED FAMILY HOME.*** A rare opportunity to purchase in this desirable location is this well appointed extended detached family home which is on offer with vacant possession. Set...
Calverley Road, Oulton, Leeds£475,000
***GRADE II LISTED COTTAGE ***BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED***IN THE HEART OF OULTON VILLAGE*** This Grade II listed cottage is positioned in the heart of Oulton and is within walking distance to pubs/bars, restaurants and local amenities. There are...
Stone Brig Lane, Rothwell, Leeds£360,000
***PRICE WAS £375,000, PRICE NOW £360,000 SAVING £15,000! CALL NOW TO BOOK YOUR VIEWING!*** ***SUPERB THREE BEDROOM DOUBLE FRONTED DETACHED FAMILY HOME*** TASTEFULLY DECORATED THROUGHOUT***BEAUTIFUL REAR GARDEN AND OUTSIDE BAR***...
Coniston Way, Woodlesford, Leeds£350,000
** Price was £360,000, price now £350,000 saving £10,000 ** ***NOW FOR SOMETHING VERY SPECIAL INDEED*** ***THE ULTIMATE IN LUXURY LIVING*** *** A CUL- DE-SAC LOCATION, MOMENTS FROM ALL AMENITIES***NO CHAIN*** This is a...
Swithens Drive, Rothwell, Leeds£349,950
***PRICE WAS £360,000, PRICE NOW £349,950 SAVING £10,050! CALL NOW TO BOOK YOUR VIEWING!*** ***EXTENDED THREE BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME***RE-FITTED KITCHEN & BATHROOM***EXCELLENT LOCATION*** Located in a cul-de-sac location...