- Three bedroom semi-detached house
- Ideally placed for local amenities and transport links
- Modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Modern bathroom with separate shower
- Two reception rooms
- Off-road parking
- South-west facing rear garden
- Council Tax Band C
- EPC rating D
***VERY WELL MAINTAINED AND PRESENTED THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE IN AN EXCELLENT LOCATION!*** NO ONWARD CHAIN .******* This is a truly cared for family home. Set in the ever popular district of CROSSGATES the house is placed well to enjoy local facilities including Crossgates shopping centre and Colton retail park. Ideal for the commuter with easy access to the M1 motorway network and main arterial roads such as the A63 and A6120 Ring Road and within walking distance of Crossgates railway station with regular trains to Leeds city centre. The accommodation briefly comprises to the ground floor; entrance porch and hall, lounge, dining room with sliding doors leading to a sun room and garden beyond and fitted kitchen. The first floor has three good size bedrooms and a large family bathroom with separate walk-in shower cubicle. To the exterior, the front has a driveway providing off-road parking which in turn leads to a garage. The rear garden is south-west facing with a gravelled area surrounded by planted borders. Viewing is essential to appreciate the size and standard of the accommodation on offer. *** Call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing ***
Central heating radiator, composite entry door with two side panels with original stained glass windows.
Living Room (3.76m x 3.56m)
A lovely family room well decorated and flooded with light through the large bay window. A focal fireplace incorporating a coal effect living flame gas fire.
Kitchen (5.31m x 1.72m)
A modern galley style kitchen fitted with a range of high gloss wall and base units in a light blue and cream finish. Integrated appliances include an eye-level electric oven, stainless steel gas hob with chimney extractor over, freezer, and under counter fridge. In addition there is space and plumbing for a washing machine and a stainless steel one and a half bowl sink with side drainer and mixer tap. A PVCu double – glazed entry door gives access to the driveway and two double-glazed windows are placed to both the side and rear aspect. A traditional walk-in pantry houses the utility meters and has a window and cold shelf.
Dining Room (3.76m x 3.58m)
A second reception room or dining room with a central heating radiator, coving to the ceiling and a wall mounted 'Dimplex' log effect wall heater. Sliding doors open to the; –
Sun Room (3.25m x 1.45m)
A lovely room to sit and enjoy views over the rear garden with a central heating radiator and a PVCu double-glazed entry door giving direct access.
With a double–glazed window to the side elevation, bulkhead storage cupboard ideal for linens and towels and a hatch giving access to the roof space.
Bedroom 1 (3.78m x 3.38m)
A bay fronted double bedroom with a central heating radiator and a double-glazed window. The bedroom is fitted with a modern range of wardrobes providing hanging rails, integrated drawers and storage solutions in a light wood grain effect finish, display shelving and matching dressing table.
Bedroom 2 (3.75m x 3.82m)
A spacious second double bedroom with a double-glazed window to the rear and fitted cupboard to a chimney breast recess housing the central heating boiler.
Bedroom 3 (1.91m x 2.13m)
A single bedroom with a central heating radiator and a double–glazed window overlooking the front garden.
Fully tiled in white ceramics with a border feature, the bathroom is fitted with a modern white three-piece suite which comprises;- panelled bath, walk-in corner shower enclosure, concealed cistern WC and a hand wash basin inset to a vanity storage unit. Window to the side elevation, extractor fan, spotlights to the ceiling and a ladder style central heating radiator.
To the rear is a gravelled garden with deep borders, stocked well with mature shrubs and flowering perennials - a wonderful testament to the previous owners passion for gardening - there is a greenhouse, exterior water supply and a sectional garage with an up-and-over door, power and light. To the front of the property, a block-paved driveway gives access and provides off-road parking, there is a retaining wall and the front garden is mainly gravelled with planted borders. The driveway continues to the side which is secured with wrought-iron double gates.
From the Crossgates office, proceed along Austhorpe Road and at the traffic lights turn left onto Station Road. Proceed past the railway station onto the dual carriageway where the property can be found on the right hand side and identified by the Emsleys for sale board.
Crossgates is a bustling community with a busy high street, including Crossgates Shopping Centre.
Residents are a mixture of all age groups, with many having lived in the area for a long time. Positioned on an excellent bus route, with its own train station on the Leeds/York route, Crossgates has easy access to the M62/M1/A1, Leeds city centre, north Leeds and the A64 for York.
Our Crossgates branch serves areas including Barwick in Elmet, Colton, Halton, Seacroft, Scholes, Temple Newsam, Thorner and Whitkirk.
- Corpus Christi Catholic College
- Bishop Young Academy
- John Smeaton Academy
- Leeds East Academy
- Temple Moor High School
Pubs & Restaurants
- La Cantina 44, Crossgates - a family-run restaurant serving Mediterranean cuisine.
- Jinnah, Crossgates - an extensive menu offering Indian and Asian cuisine.
- Sorrento, Crossgates - an Italian restaurant that has been serving food for over 15 years.
- The Black Olive, Crossgates - family-run Turkish and Mediterranean restaurant serving lunch and dinner menus.
- The Charles Henry Roe, Crossgates - Wetherspoon pub serving an extensive food menu and drinks.
- The Skyliner, Austhorpe - one of the oldest and most well-known fish shops in Leeds, The Skyliner has been around for over 50 years.
- The Brown Cow, Whitkirk - authentic British cooking and real ales in a genuine local pub.
- Thorpe Park Hotel, Thorpe Park - a seasonal menu prepared with local Yorkshire produce.
- Franco's, Thorpe Park - a family-run business serving Italian food.
- Leisure - Temple Newsam (Tudor mansion set in 1,500 acres of scenic parkland/woodland, plus a Rare Breeds Farm), Roundhay Park (over 700 acres of parkland, woodland and lakes, plus scented gardens for the blind and butterfly gardens known as Tropical World), Crossgates Library (situated on local bus routes, opposite Crossgates Shopping Centre), Thorpe Park Spa (facilities include a swimming pool, whirlpool, sauna and steam room).
- Sporting - John Smeaton Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, swimming pool and sports pitches), PowerLeague (5-a-side football pitches), Scarcroft Golf Club (golf course set in parkland and countryside).
- Shopping - Crossgates Shopping Centre (local businesses including award-winning butchers, grocers and bakers), Seacroft Green Shopping Centre (stores include Tesco Extra, JD Sports and Poundland), Colton Retail Park (stores include Sainsbury's, B&M Home Store and Garden Centre, and Pets at Home) and The Springs, Thorpe Park (cinema, shops and restaurants, including TK Maxx, Next, Boots, M&S Food Hall and Nando's).
***DETACHED THREE BEDROOM BUNGALOW - RARE TO THE MARKET- GOOD SIZED PLOT & GARAGE *** This sizable three bedroom bungalow is situated on the ever popular KELMSCOTT LANE. Close to the local amenities of Crossgates and a few minutes walk from...
Kelmscott Gardens, Leeds£285,000
***EXTENDED THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW - FLEXIBLE ACCOMMODATION WITH OPEN-PLAN LIVING *** This three bedroom semi-detached bungalow has been fully extended and renovated by the current owner and offers flexible accommodation. Having...
Kelmscott Green, Leeds£265,000
*** PRICE WAS £275,000 PRICE NOW £265,000 SAVING £10,000 *** CALL NOW TO BOOK YOUR VIEWING!*** *** BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED SEMI-DETACHED OVERLOOKING LARGE PUBLIC GREEN - MUST BE SEEN!*** This wonderful semi-detached property offers...
Austhorpe Drive, Austhorpe, Leeds£260,000
*** FABULOUS LOCATION * CLOSE TO 'THE SPRINGS' AT THORPE PARK * LOTS OF POTENTIAL*** This example of a traditional semi-detached home sits in the ever popular district of Austhorpe on the east side of Leeds. Situated in a 'no through road'...
Ring Road, Crossgates, Leeds£260,000
***A TRADITIONAL THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE IN AN EXCELLENT LOCATION!*** Set in the ever popular district of CROSSGATES is this traditional bay fronted semi-detached house. The house currently requires a little modernisation but does...
Cross Gates Road, Leeds£260,000
*** THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED - CLOSE TO ALL LOCAL AMENITIES AND TRANSPORT LINKS*** EMSLEY'S are pleased to present this lovely example of a 1930’s traditional family home. This property has been well cared for and modernised by the present...
Kelmscott Lane, Leeds£250,000
*** PRICE WAS £270,000, PRICE NOW £ 250,000 SAVING £20,000! CALL NOW TO BOOK YOUR VIEWING!*** ***FABULOUS THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE - READY TO MOVE INTO ACCOMMODATION *** RARELY does a three bedroom house come to the...
Hawkhill Gardens, LeedsAsking Price, £250,000
*** THREE BEDROOM 1930'S SEMI-DETACHED * CLOSE TO AMENITIES * SOME UPDATING REQUIRED *** Viewing is essential to appreciate the size of accommodation on offer. This is a lovely example of a traditional 1930's semi-detached home. The house offers...
Pendas Way, Leeds£245,000
***THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE CLOSE TO LOCAL PARK & AMENITIES*** Emsleys are delighted to offer for sale this three bedroom semi-detached family home. The property has been extended to the rear and so offers a large dining/kitchen, along...