- TUCKED AWAY CUL-DE-SAC POSITION
- OVER 2000 sq ft LIVING SPACE
- OPEN-PLAN KITCHEN/DINER
- UTILITY ROOM
- DRESSING ROOM & EN-SUITE
- DOUBLE DETACHED GARAGE
- AMPLE PARKING
- Council Tax Band F
- EPC Rating B
***ENVIABLE CORNER POSITION * TUCKED AWAY LOCATION * LARGE FAMILY HOME.*** Autumn sale Was £500,000 Now £485,000. Set in the corner of a select cul-de-sac is this delightful three storey family home, offering superb living accommodation throughout. The property boasts an entrance hall, ground floor WC, front to rear living room, front to rear kitchen/ diner and a separate utility room. There are three bedrooms to the first floor level with an en-suite and dressing room to the master bedroom, a family bathroom serves the remaining two bedrooms. A further two double bedrooms are on the second floor with a further bathroom. Having PVCu double-glazing, a gas central heating system and ample parking giving space for 3/4 cars accessing a detached double garage. Set within easy reach of A1/M62 links, York, Leeds and Selby. This superior detached family home is one to be seen above all others. Call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing.
Having a double-glazed entrance door with single panel central heating radiator, staircase to the first floor landing and doors accessing all rooms.
WC (L-shaped) (1.98m x 1.68m)
Push flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and splashback tiles, single panel central heating radiator and an extractor fan.
Lounge (8.13m into bay" x 3.33m)
Having a feature decorated wall, focal fireplace with timber surround, matt black back and hearth and electric pebble-effect fire. PVCu double-glazed French door to the rear garden, PVCu double-glazed bay window to the front aspect, double panel central heating radiator and a further single panel central heating radiator.
Kitchen/Dining Room (8.74m into bay x 3.28m)
Boasting a range of high gloss white wall and base units with complementary work surfaces and matching splashback, inset four ring gas hob with stainless steel splashback and matching extractor chimney. Integrated double oven, microwave, integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher, all 'Zanussi' appliances. Ceramic tiled flooring, PVCu double-glazed bay window to the front aspect with a double panel central heating radiator beneath, bi-fold PVCu double-glazed doors to the garden via the dining area, double panel central heating radiator. Breakfast bar, door accessing the utility room, and a further PVCu double-glazed window to the side aspect.
Utility Room (2.39m x 1.96m)
Matching work surfaces and splashback, integrated 'Zanussi' washing machine, extractor fan and space for a tumble dryer. Continuation of flooring from the kitchen, single panel central heating radiator and a PVCu double-glazed rear entrance door.
PVCu double-glazed window to the front aspect, single panel central heating radiator, cylinder cupboard, stairs to the second floor and a door leading to;
Master Bedroom (3.56m x 3.40m)
Neutrally decorated with a PVCu double-glazed window to the front aspect, single panel central heating radiator and an open recess to;
Dressing Room (2.01m x 3.33m)
Fitted wardrobes, PVCu double-glazed frosted window to the side aspect, single panel central heating radiator and a door to;
En-suite (1.85m x 2.64m)
Having a tiled splashback surrounding the pedestal wash hand basin and push flush WC. Double shower enclosure with thermostatic shower and matching tiling. Ceiling down lighters, extractor, shaver point, single panel central heating radiator and a PVCu double-glazed frosted window.
Bedroom (3.61m x 3.33m)
PVCu double-glazed window to the rear aspect and a single panel central heating radiator.
Bedroom (3.91m x 3.30m)
PVCu double-glazed window to the front aspect and a single panel central heating radiator.
Bathroom (2.67m x 1.85m)
Comprising; a three piece suite with straight panelled bath, bi-fold shower screen and thermostatic shower over, pedestal wash hand basin with splashback tiling and a push flush WC. Single panel central heating radiator, shaver point, extractor, down lighters to the ceiling and a PVCu double-glazed frosted window.
Having two good sized cupboards for storage and doors accessing all rooms.
Bedroom (6.38m into bay x 3.28m)
PVCu double-glazed window to the front aspect, 'Velux' double-glazed window to the rear and single panel central heating radiators beneath both windows.
Bedroom (3.99m into bay x 3.38m)
PVCu double-glazed window to the front aspect and a single panel central heating radiator.
Bathroom (3.33m x 2.26m)
Comprising; a three piece suite with a straight panelled bath, bi-fold shower screen and thermostatic shower over, pedestal wash hand basin with splashback tiling and a push flush WC. Single panel central heating radiator, shaver point, extractor, down lighters to the ceiling and a PVCu double-glazed frosted window.
To the front is a block-paved hard standing area accessing the front entrance, a laid to lawn garden with a fence border, a tarmacadam driveway giving ample parking for four cars and accessing a large detached double brick-built garage.
The rear comprises of a fully enclosed fenced garden which is mainly laid to lawn with well established shrub borders and a flagged patio together with other seating areas. A further gravel area behind the garage provides a drying space, together with a timber shed on a paved base.
There is a management charge of £121.19 every 6 months which is reviewed annually.
Sherburn in Elmet is a popular small town situated between Leeds and York.
Having plenty of local amenities, making it an ideal destination for families and older generations. Sherburn has easy access to the motorway network (A1/M1/M62), as well as close proximity to local railway stations including South Milford and Church Fenton.
Our Sherburn branch serves areas including Barkston Ash, Burton Salmon, Church Fenton, Hillam, Monk Fryston, Saxton, Selby and South Milford.
- Sherburn High School
- Selby High School
- Selby College
- Tadcaster Grammar School
- Brayton Academy
- Garforth Academy
- Sherburn Hungate Primary School
- Athelstan Primary School
- South Milford Primary School
- Barkston Ash Catholic Primary School
Pubs & Restaurants
- Cumin Lounge, South Milford - Indian restaurant serving authentic dishes using traditional herbs and spices.
- The Rockingham Arms, Towton - family-run pub offering classic dishes using local ingredients.
- Elmet Kitchen, Sherburn in Elmet - freshly prepared authentic Bengal cuisine, using locally sourced produce.
- Saffron, Sherburn in Elmet - authentic Indian and Bangladeshi cuisine available to eat in or take away.
- The Crooked Billet, Saxton - serves breakfast in the morning and traditional pub grub in the evening - it is also the home of the giant Yorkshire pudding.
- The Castle Inn, Cawood - a pub serving traditional meals, light bites or buffets for parties. Features a touring caravan park.
- Sherburn Community Trust - offers library, tea room and village support network
- Fields Garden Centre and Kitchen
- The Motorist Garage & Workshop and The Arnage Restaurant
- Plus, there are lots of local pubs in and near the village serving food, as well as several takeaways.
- Leisure – Brayton Barff (an ancient woodland), Skipwith Common (a nature reserve comprising 500 acres of lowland heath, with three waymarked trails), Stillingfeet Lodge Gardens (quintessentially English garden all managed to be as wildlife friendly as possible).
- History – Selby Abbey (1,000 year old abbey with iconic architecture, sacred space and a vibrant worshipping community), Towton Battlefield (historic location with places to walk), Lotherton Hall (country estate comprising a country house, Edwardian gardens, woodland walks and a bird garden).
- Sporting – Fitness Motion (gym, fitness classes and personal trainers), Everyman Racing (bespoke driving experiences, cars include Formula 1 Grand Prix, Ferrari, McLaren and more), Sherburn Aero Club (an airfield and flying club where you can learn to fly or admire the skills of a pilot), many local sports clubs and activities.
- Shopping – Sherburn centre (local, family-run businesses including bakers, butchers, DIY stores and more), York centre (hop on the train and enjoy York’s history, shops, bars and restaurants), Designer Outlet (indoor shopping centre on the outskirts of York), Leeds centre (catch a train to take advantage of the wide range of shops, bars and restaurants), Xscape (leisure complex near Castleford with shops, bars, restaurants, cinemas, a snow slope and a bowling alley).
Market your property
with Emsleys Estate Agents
Book a market appraisal for your property today. Our virtual options are still available if you prefer.
The Sycamores, South Milford, Leeds£575,000
***STUNNING PLOT * SUPERBLY PRESENTED * SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION * SUPERIOR ACCOMMODATION*** Tucked away in an enviable position in the corner of a select development of five properties is this superbly presented five bedroom detached family home....
Damson Drive, Sherburn In Elmet, LeedsOffers Over, £499,995
Was £525,000, NOW Offers Over £499,995 *** 'CHARLES CHURCH' LUXURY FAMILY HOME * TWO EN-SUITES * FIVE BEDROOMS * LARGE ENVIABLE PLOT.*** Positioned on a select development of high specification homes built by 'Charles Church' is this...
Damson Drive, Sherburn In Elmet, LeedsOffers Over, £485,000
SUMMER SALE *** PRICE WAS £520,000, PRICE NOW OFFERS OVER £485,000 CALL NOW TO BOOK YOUR VIEWING!*** *** 'CHARLES CHURCH' LUXURY FAMILY HOME * TWO EN-SUITES * FIVE DOUBLE BEDROOMS * GENEROUS GARDEN.*** Positioned on a select...
Orchid Close, Kippax, Leeds£450,000
***SUPERBLY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT * TWO RECEPTION ROOMS * LARGE FAMILY HOME.*** A lovely family home that has ample living space and finished to a high standard throughout, benefiting from five years remaining of the NHBC warranty. The property...
Fairfield Link, Sherburn In Elmet, LeedsGuide Price, £450,000
***STUNNING FAMILY HOME * SUPERB SIZE LIVING ACCOMMODATION * OVER 2000 sq ft. OF LIVING SPACE * MASTER EN-SUITE & DRESSING ROOM.*** Set in a popular residential area of Sherburn village is this delightful detached family home offering excellent...