- Extended semi-detached house
- Three bedrooms all with storage
- Two large reception rooms
- Fitted kitchen
- Modern shower room
- Ample off-road parking
- Enlcosed gardens
- Council tax band B
- Epc rating D
*** EXTENDED THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED * CORNER PLOT WITH OFF-ROAD PARKING!*** Very well maintained and presented by the current owners this family home will appeal to a whole host of buyers. Extended and set on a corner plot the house offers, PVCu double-glazing, gas central heating and gardens to three sides. The accommodation briefly comprises; entrance hall, spacious living room, kitchen and extension dining room. To the first floor are three good sized bedrooms, all with fitted wardrobes and a shower room. To the outside is a detached garage and off-road parking for multiple cars along and an enclosed rear area. The property is ideally situated for the main arterial roads, A1M link road, A64 York Road and Selby Road, easy and quick access to Leeds city centre plus excellent public transport links. For open spaces head up Halton Hill to the Templenewsam Country Estate with open fields, sports fields, golf course, historic house and farm. *** Call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange your viewing***
PVCu entry door leads into a spacious hallway which has a central heating radiator and staircase rising to the first floor.
Living Room (7.17m x 3.35m)
With a feature fireplace incorporating a coal effect living flame gas fire with a marble back and hearth, brass fender and decorative mirror over. Two central heating radiators, dado rail, a double–glazed window overlooking the front garden and double doors which open to the dining room.
Kitchen (2.86m x 2.83m)
With a good range of wall and base units with complementary work surfaces over, cooker point, stainless steel sink with side drainer, space and plumbing for a washing machine and space for a tall fridge/freezer. A double-glazed window overlooks the side elevation and a PVCu double-glazed door gives access to the same. A traditional pantry storage cupboard, central heating radiator and a decorative tiled floor which extends into the;-
Dining Room (5.18m x 2.36m)
Extended with further kitchen storage and counter top to one end. Ample room for a family sized dining table and chairs and two double-glazed windows overlooking the rear garden.
A double-glazed window to the side elevation and a hatch giving access to the loft space.
Bedroom 1 (3.53m x 3.45m)
A double bedroom with fitted wardrobes to one wall providing hanging rails and over bed storage cupboards. Central heating radiator and a double–glazed window overlooking the front garden.
Bedroom 2 (3.58m x 2.79m)
A second double bedroom again with a fitted wardrobe, central heating radiator and a double-glazed window overlooking the rear aspect.
Bedroom 3 (2.64m x 2.33m)
A single bedroom placed to the rear with a fitted wardrobe and over bed storage cupboards, a central heating radiator and a double–glazed window.
Fitted with a modern walk-in shower enclosure with glass screen and mains fed 'rainfall' shower, a wash hand basin with vanity storage below and a close coupled WC. Central heating radiator,a large storage/airing cupboard which house the central heating boiler and provides space for linens and towels and an obscure double–glazed window to the front elevation.
The property sits on a corner plot and enjoys a good sized garden with a boundary wall and fence. The driveway provides ample parking for several cars and or motorhome/caravan etc and is block-paved with double wrought-iron gates. A sectional garage provides further parking or storage. The rear garden is enclosed with a wall and hand gate and provides a paved patio seating area and lawn.
From our Crossgates office on Austhorpe Road head west and at the end of the road turn right onto Ring Road. At the roundabout take the first exit onto Cross Gates Road following until the next roundabout again taking the first exit onto York Road. Follow the road for about 1 mile and turn left at the traffic lights onto Selby Road and take the first available left turn into Dunhill Rise then first right into Dunhill Crescent where number 10 can then be found on the right hand side indicated by the Emsleys For Sale Sign.
Crossgates is a bustling community with a busy high street, including Crossgates Shopping Centre.
Residents are a mixture of all age groups, with many having lived in the area for a long time. Positioned on an excellent bus route, with its own train station on the Leeds/York route, Crossgates has easy access to the M62/M1/A1, Leeds city centre, north Leeds and the A64 for York.
Our Crossgates branch serves areas including Barwick in Elmet, Colton, Halton, Seacroft, Scholes, Temple Newsam, Thorner and Whitkirk.
- Corpus Christi Catholic College
- Bishop Young Academy
- John Smeaton Academy
- Leeds East Academy
- Temple Moor High School
Pubs & Restaurants
- La Cantina 44, Crossgates - a family-run restaurant serving Mediterranean cuisine.
- Jinnah, Crossgates - an extensive menu offering Indian and Asian cuisine.
- Sorrento, Crossgates - an Italian restaurant that has been serving food for over 15 years.
- The Black Olive, Crossgates - family-run Turkish and Mediterranean restaurant serving lunch and dinner menus.
- The Charles Henry Roe, Crossgates - Wetherspoon pub serving an extensive food menu and drinks.
- The Skyliner, Austhorpe - one of the oldest and most well-known fish shops in Leeds, The Skyliner has been around for over 50 years.
- The Brown Cow, Whitkirk - authentic British cooking and real ales in a genuine local pub.
- Thorpe Park Hotel, Thorpe Park - a seasonal menu prepared with local Yorkshire produce.
- Franco's, Thorpe Park - a family-run business serving Italian food.
- Leisure - Temple Newsam (Tudor mansion set in 1,500 acres of scenic parkland/woodland, plus a Rare Breeds Farm), Roundhay Park (over 700 acres of parkland, woodland and lakes, plus scented gardens for the blind and butterfly gardens known as Tropical World), Crossgates Library (situated on local bus routes, opposite Crossgates Shopping Centre), Thorpe Park Spa (facilities include a swimming pool, whirlpool, sauna and steam room).
- Sporting - John Smeaton Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, swimming pool and sports pitches), PowerLeague (5-a-side football pitches), Scarcroft Golf Club (golf course set in parkland and countryside).
- Shopping - Crossgates Shopping Centre (local businesses including award-winning butchers, grocers and bakers), Seacroft Green Shopping Centre (stores include Tesco Extra, JD Sports and Poundland), Colton Retail Park (stores include Sainsbury's, B&M Home Store and Garden Centre, and Pets at Home) and The Springs, Thorpe Park (cinema, shops and restaurants, including TK Maxx, Next, Boots, M&S Food Hall and Nando's).