- THREE BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- EN-SUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
- AMPLE DRIVEWAY PARKING & GARAGE
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES
- EPC RATING D
- COUNCIL TAX BAND D
***THREE BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME***BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED***SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION*** Situated on this popular residential estate is this good sized three double bedroom detached house. The property briefly comprises, entrance hallway, cloak room, lounge with a fireplace and an arch to a dining room which has patio doors, kitchen with wall and base units, an inner hallway, three double bedrooms, an en-suite and a house bathroom. Outside, to the front of the property is an open-plan lawned garden area with a driveway leading to a garage. To the rear of the property is an enclosed lawned garden area with planted borders and a good sized patio area. This property is placed well for daily travel to Leeds and Wakefield city centres via the A61 and also within easy reach of the A1/M1 link road and national motorway networks. Local schools, shops and amenities can also be found nearby. Early inspection is highly recommended and can be arranged via our Rothwell office. Call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrange a viewing.
Entrance Hall (1.93m x 2.16m)
PVCu double-glazed entrance door, stairs to the first floor and doors leading into:
Cloak Room (1.93m x 0.73m)
Low flush W.C, vanity wash hand basin, central heating radiator and a PVCu double-glazed window.
Fitted Kitchen (4.63m x 2.99m)
Ample wall and base units, tiled splashback, space for a range cooker, space for a fridge/freezer, plumbed for washing machine, a large double sink unit, laminate flooring, and an under stairs cupboard.
Dining Room (2.36m x 3.28m)
PVCu double-glazed sliding patio door, central heating radiator, laminate floor and an archway to:
Lounge (4.19m x 3.28m)
Feature fire and fireplace, T.V point, laminate floor, central heating radiator and a PVCu double-glazed bay window.
Bedroom 1 (3.50m x 3.08m)
Fitted wardrobes, central heating radiator, laminate flooring and a PVCu double-glazed window to the front.
En-suite Shower Room (1.93m x 3.05m)
Large en-suite with a walk-in shower with a glass screen, low flush W.C and vanity wash hand basin. Tiled walls, central heating radiator and a PVCu double-glazed window.
Bedroom 2 (3.06m x 3.08m)
PVCu double-glazed window, central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Bedroom 3 (1.92m x 3.05m)
PVCu double-glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Bathroom (2.61m x 1.87m)
Roll top bath, vanity wash hand basin, low flush w.c, tiled flooring, central heating radiator and a PVCu double-glazed window.
To the front, there is a large lawn garden with neat boarders and a driveway leading to the detached garage. To the rear, is a private and enclosed garden which is mainly laid to lawn and a paved patio seating area.
Rothwell is a busy town situated close to the M1 and M62 motorways.
With easy access to motorway links, Woodlesford train station and Leeds city centre, it is a popular location with first-time buyers and families. Amenities include a Morrisons supermarket and local restaurants.
Our Rothwell branch serves areas including Carlton, Lofthouse, Methley, Oulton, Robin Hood and Woodlesford.
Pubs & Restaurants
- Salute, Rothwell - an Italian-style restaurant and bar serving rustic dishes.
- Gray's, Rothwell - coffee and gift shop with savoury and sweet food options.
- Dill & Bay, Garforth - local restaurant serving a menu with traditional and contemporary dishes.
- Zoya, Oulton - a family-owned restaurant delivering Indian cuisine using locally sourced ingredients (including Rothwell’s special rhubarb).
- The Calverley Grill, Oulton - located in Oulton Hall Hotel, the restaurant serves classic British dishes with a twist.
- The Boundary House, Methley - a country pub and restaurant offering a seasonal menu of traditional pub food using local ingredients.
- riversMEET Café and Crafts, Methley - a family-run café serving home-made food from locally sourced produce. It also hosts regular workshops and classes, from painting and jewellery-making, to knitting and book clubs.
- The Pavilion, Rothwell - family-run café in Springhead Park serving breakfasts, lunches and desserts. There is also a takeaway and delivery menu.
- Leisure - Leeds Canal (great for walking, running, cycling and wildlife spotting), Leventhorpe Vineyard (five acre vineyard that produces an array of wines for visitors to purchase), Oulton Hall Spa (offers facial, body and beauty treatments, with facilities including a pool, sauna and steam room), Springhead Park (popular park in Rothwell with a playground and tennis courts).
- Sporting - Rothwell Leisure Centre (bodyline gym, sports courts and swimming pool),
Oulton Hall Golf Course (27-hole golf course, driving range and putting green), SnoZone (indoor real snow slope at Xscape, Castleford).
- Shopping - Rothwell centre (home to a number of local businesses, retailers and cafés), Junction 32 (retail outlet based in Castleford) and White Rose Shopping Centre (only a 10 minute drive and full of popular retail brands).