- SUPERB FAMILY HOME
- CORNER PLOT
- NO CHAIN
- DRESSING AREA WITH EN-SUITE
- SINGLE GARAGE/ UPDATED BATHROOM
- ENCLOSED GARDENS
- CLOSE TO AMENITIES
- EPC Rating C
- Council Tax Band D
***ENVIABLE CORNER PLOT * LARGE FAMILY HOME * UPDATED BATHROOM * POPULAR LOCATION.*** This delightful family home offers superb accommodation throughout and is finished to a high standard with lovely gardens, parking and a single garage. The property briefly comprises; an entrance hall with WC, kitchen and lounge to the ground floor level. Having three first floor bedrooms and updated family bathroom and a master bedroom to the second floor with an en-suite and dressing area. PVCu double-glazed and gas central heating. Excellent access to M62/M1/A1, Leeds, York and Selby. Due to the position and extension to the property demand is expected to be high for this superb three storey, four bedroom end terrace house so call now 24 hours a day 7 days a week to arrange your viewing.
Entrance door, laminate flooring, radiator, door to a WC, lounge and a recess to the kitchen with stairs to the first floor.
Push flush WC, corner pedestal wash hand basin, radiator, extractor fan and laminate flooring.
Kitchen (3.84m x 2.46m)
Box window to the front and a door to:
Lounge/Diner (3.04m x 4.57m)
Focal fireplace, laminate flooring, radiator, store cupboard, PVCu double-glazed window to the rear aspect and French doors to the garden.
Stairs to the second floor, doors to rooms and a cylinder cupboard.
Bedroom 2 (4.42m x 2.51m)
PVCu double-glazed window to the front aspect with a radiator beneath.
Bedroom 3 (3.70m x 2.54m)
PVCu double-glazed window to the rear aspect with a radiator beneath.
Bedroom 4 (2.62m x 1.88m)
PVCu double-glazed window to the front aspect with a radiator beneath.
Recently updated and comprising; shower bath, unit housed push flush WC and vanity housed wash hand basin. Tiled to wet areas, PVCu double-glazed frosted window and an extractor fan.
Door to the bedroom.
Master Bedroom (5.29m x 3.52m)
PVCu double-glazed window to the front aspect, fitted wardrobe, cupboard, loft hatch, radiator and an open recess to the dressing area.
Dressing Room (1.92m x 2.80m)
Fitted wardrobes, radiator, skylight and a door to the en-suite.
En-suite Shower Room
Comprising; a shower enclosure, push flush WC and vanity housed wash hand basin. Skylight, radiator, shaver point and an extractor fan.
To the front is a gate with a wrought-iron boundary sweeping around one side and a lawn. A gate provides access to the rear enclosed garden which is artificially lawned with a decked patio. There is also a rear boundary gate access to the single garage positioned to the rear.
Sherburn in Elmet is a popular small town situated between Leeds and York.
Having plenty of local amenities, making it an ideal destination for families and older generations. Sherburn has easy access to the motorway network (A1/M1/M62), as well as close proximity to local railway stations including South Milford and Church Fenton.
Our Sherburn branch serves areas including Barkston Ash, Burton Salmon, Church Fenton, Hillam, Monk Fryston, Saxton, Selby and South Milford.
- Sherburn High School
- Selby High School
- Selby College
- Tadcaster Grammar School
- Brayton Academy
- Garforth Academy
- Sherburn Hungate Primary School
- Athelstan Primary School
- South Milford Primary School
- Barkston Ash Catholic Primary School
Pubs & Restaurants
- Cumin Lounge, South Milford - Indian restaurant serving authentic dishes using traditional herbs and spices.
- The Rockingham Arms, Towton - family-run pub offering classic dishes using local ingredients.
- Elmet Kitchen, Sherburn in Elmet - freshly prepared authentic Bengal cuisine, using locally sourced produce.
- Saffron, Sherburn in Elmet - authentic Indian and Bangladeshi cuisine available to eat in or take away.
- The Crooked Billet, Saxton - serves breakfast in the morning and traditional pub grub in the evening - it is also the home of the giant Yorkshire pudding.
- The Castle Inn, Cawood - a pub serving traditional meals, light bites or buffets for parties. Features a touring caravan park.
- Sherburn Community Trust - offers library, tea room and village support network
- Fields Garden Centre and Kitchen
- The Motorist Garage & Workshop and The Arnage Restaurant
- Plus, there are lots of local pubs in and near the village serving food, as well as several takeaways.
- Leisure – Brayton Barff (an ancient woodland), Skipwith Common (a nature reserve comprising 500 acres of lowland heath, with three waymarked trails), Stillingfeet Lodge Gardens (quintessentially English garden all managed to be as wildlife friendly as possible).
- History – Selby Abbey (1,000 year old abbey with iconic architecture, sacred space and a vibrant worshipping community), Towton Battlefield (historic location with places to walk), Lotherton Hall (country estate comprising a country house, Edwardian gardens, woodland walks and a bird garden).
- Sporting – Fitness Motion (gym, fitness classes and personal trainers), Everyman Racing (bespoke driving experiences, cars include Formula 1 Grand Prix, Ferrari, McLaren and more), Sherburn Aero Club (an airfield and flying club where you can learn to fly or admire the skills of a pilot), many local sports clubs and activities.
- Shopping – Sherburn centre (local, family-run businesses including bakers, butchers, DIY stores and more), York centre (hop on the train and enjoy York’s history, shops, bars and restaurants), Designer Outlet (indoor shopping centre on the outskirts of York), Leeds centre (catch a train to take advantage of the wide range of shops, bars and restaurants), Xscape (leisure complex near Castleford with shops, bars, restaurants, cinemas, a snow slope and a bowling alley).
Market your property
with Emsleys Estate Agents
Book a market appraisal for your property today. Our virtual options are still available if you prefer.
Grange Farm Court, Micklefield, Leeds£330,000
***EXCEPTIONAL FAMILY HOME * FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS * LARGE GARDEN * POPULAR LOCATION.*** Tucked away in a small cul-de-sac location is this rare opportunity to purchase a home bigger than most four bedroom properties at a fraction of the price of...
Pasture Court, Sherburn In Elmet, Leeds£310,000
***ENVIABLE TUCKED AWAY LOCATION * MUST BE SEEN * WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT.*** Set within easy reach of local amenities and tucked away in a lovely position in this popular location is this lovely family home. Briefly comprising; entrance hall,...
Alandale Crescent, Garforth, LeedsOffers Over, £300,000
*** EXTENDED FOUR BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY * LOUNGE WITH DINING AREA * SITTING ROOM * MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM * LARGE REAR GARDEN * AMPLE OFF-ROAD PARKING *** If you are growing family, then this house is for you! A...
Lowther Grove, Garforth, LeedsOffers Over, £300,000
*** EXTENDED FOUR BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY * THREE RECEPTION ROOMS * KITCHEN WITH RANGE STYLE COOKER * FOUR PIECE SUITE IN BATHROOM * AMPLE OFF-ROAD PARKING & GARAGE *** Calling all growing families! Situated on a corner plot is this...
Montague Crescent, Garforth, LeedsOffers Over, £285,000
***NO CHAIN * POPULAR LOCATION * VERSATILE LIVING * MODERN FITTED KITCHEN. *** ***SUMMER SALE!!! PRICE WAS £325,000, PRICE NOW 'OFFERS OVER' £285,000 CALL NOW TO BOOK YOUR VIEWING!*** A well presented 3/4 bedroom detached family home...
Meadow Road, Leeds£265,000
*** FOUR BEDROOM CHALET STYLE SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY * NO CHAIN! * GOOD SIZED ACCOMMODATION * TWO RECEPTION ROOMS * DINING/KITCHEN * MATURE GARDENS * GARAGE * PARKING *** If your looking for size and versatility, then this property is for you!...
Main Street, Burton Salmon, LeedsOffers Over, £250,000
***ATTRACTIVE GARDEN * LARGE FAMILY HOME * MASTER WITH EN-SUITE * POPULAR LOCATION.*** Set in the popular village of Burton Salmon, having easy access to motorway links and nearby amenities is this deceptively large family home. Briefly...
Strawberry Avenue, Garforth LeedsNew Price, £225,000
*** FOUR BEDROOM MID TERRACE * NO CHAIN! * NEWLY REFURBISHED * FITTED DINING/KITCHEN WITH BUILT-IN HOB AND OVEN * PARTIAL RE-WIRE * MODERN BATHROOM SUITE WITH SHOWER * YARD, GARDEN & GARAGE *** Looks can be deceiving! This property offers really...